• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4406

Hi, i am not speaker of the house, for more infornation about us pm victor.

209cb358cca34c479fff92f9a751a6e8.png

Nita i pick you! Use hunt-down-and-kill-enemy-leader-nuke-blast-ATTACK.
I am still waiting for congratulations.....any minut now?????

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4406

Im very peaceful in the east area.... very peaceful indeed i only build HC these days :) i plan on staying on good terms with my southern sisters/brothers while expanding east.
And those that continue stay loyal will be rewarded with support and long distance nuke to clear their enemies.

@huskazor thanks a lot for your kind words :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4419

Why is it so quiet here? Come on guys, it's not meant to be like that :(

DeletedUser1914

Don't you think it is a bit bold to ask here ? No one really going to discuss diplomacy relations on public forum :D
Not at all considering my tribes on other side of the world chances of any member from either five meeting up won't be till mid game atleast

DeletedUser1914

Top ten maps are ugly af
map_www_en25_1a49f61833bbbcebafba91cc54872bbd_14867845091215.png

nita can comment.She does it better than me .

Since nobody is making commentary I will give it a shot:
- NWT - 360k points, 40 members, level 35, 1.07 kk BP - Very organized tribe with strong diplomacy. Control the core and can expand any direction.
- TKA - 280k points, 65 members, level 14, 760 k BP - Strong tribe with majority of members close to each other. Control North West and doesn't seem like it gonna change.
- FLN - 210k points, 55 members, level 17, 600k BP - Located mainly on North East, however not as good as TKA. Many other tribes in the area, and in order to expand further must either make some agreements or battle other tribes.
- TRS - 190k points, 50 members, level 10, 300k BP - Great position in South West close to core and with capability to expand further, so far good diplomacy and safe play
- FLC - 185k points, 50 members, level 7, 380k BP - Very spread tribe between East and North, will be hard to control this area. Must either fill the gap or depend on diplomacy to keep up the growth.
- TNS - 145k points, 35 members, level 31, 1.08kk BP - Very aggressive tribe that is not concentrated in any area at the moment. Lost members recently, also losing lots troops and war. Don't see much of future for this tribe anymore.
- LWC - 140k points, 57 members, level 8, 360 k BP - Located mainly on South with few members spread across the map, who can't send/receive support on time. Area shared with other tribes where strong diplomacy/troops will be needed.
- ORC - 80k points, 29 members, level 5, 220 k BP - Spread on East - North East, together with NWT controlling the core. Won't reveal more on my tribe ;)
- LiA - 75k points, 40 members, level 12, 500k BP - Many members restarted on South West, where their chance of expansion exist. Players in the core are separated from the rest of the members. Good diplomacy or luck may save them from restart.
- CFS - 75k points, 47 members, level 6, 360 k BP - Located relatively close to each other on South East, but share some areas with other tribes. Seem to be expanding well in last days and may still surprise us all.

DeletedUser4419

I'll give my two cents, too...
Rebels now #3. Shows how incompetent most tribes here are :p TKA also not doing anywhere near as good as they should be, and they're visibly falling apart from just looking at statistics.
That's about it. No one impresses me at all aside from NWT and ORC. And yes, I know, I'm an honest asshole :)

DeletedUser4406

Nice development still a bit chaotic. well done Rebels rising to #3 replacing FLN.

DeletedUser4406

I would like to express my thanks to TNS and especially rajcolony to being our test subject in killing MA. we started our experiment when he actually had 2k MA and ended it with this final experiment how to kill troops without wall and church. it was a very fruitful experiment and we express our humble thanks to everyone involved.

686a9ff0aa784d4c86c37826a64896a1.png

DeletedUser4419

I love how every tribe other than NWT and ORC is afraid of posting on the forum.
Defend yourselves, you're admitting weakness :)

DeletedUser4419

Huskazor ____ 93 ____ x Nita _____ 93 _____
The 93 conspiracy is real. 93/31 = 3. Illuminati.
Okay can we seriously get some more forum posts so I don't have to torture you guys with my disgusting sense of humour? Thanks.

DeletedUser4406

Huskazor ____ 93 ____ x Nita _____ 93 _____
The 93 conspiracy is real. 93/31 = 3. Illuminati.
Okay can we seriously get some more forum posts so I don't have to torture you guys with my disgusting sense of humour? Thanks.

B stand for 2.... e stand for 5.... what do you get? 2017-25= your real age!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.