• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4406

I got warned so i keep a ''low'' profile don't want forum bann just yet -.-

what if there is a big war in the future then i want to be here to troll

DeletedUser4419

I got warned so i keep a ''low'' profile don't want forum bann just yet -.-

what if there is a big war in the future then i want to be here to troll
b-but.. we need to feast on the drama and the saltiest tears!

DeletedUser4406

NWT- good

TKA- awesome

FLN- excellent

TRS- why watch star wars when you now the rebels always win, enough said.

TNS- stalkers? terrible.

it's important to give good credits to people that have earned it, sadly i am unable to give credit to orc but i will when they decide to make a mark on this realm :)
im such a good diplomat.

I saw a signature i just gotta copy, so i copied it. deal with it.

Last edited by a staff member:
NWT- good
i am unable to give credit to orc but i will when they decide to make a mark on this realm :)
maybe one day you will be added to one of those threads where future of this world is worked on and you will see our impact.
also, why to rush for the podium? we are just 30 man tribe that is just floating there while big tribes come and go

DeletedUser2448

thats true good job for hanging in there ORC
hmm still failing to understand why you rated FLN as excellent we have yet to leave our mark on this world

DeletedUser1914

This world has nothing on en18 I played that and this one is nowhere near it.
#1 tribes are into the practice of taking in refugees now
#2 farming people means nothing to tribes if they want members
#3 rim tribes on the west side are aparently forming a coalition to stop TKA my tribe has yet to be invited
#4 my tribe start hitting nobles soon most are tw1 players

En18 was a clear cut picture everyone knew where the "lines" were the leaders knew you don't take refugees and you knew who your friends were. Yburg is a pool of different coloured dies mixed with oil trying to blend together ...it doesn't work

DeletedUser4406

Did you now that NSA got a system to snap up all this kind of words?
There is proof at wikileaks and a movie of the kind of system.
Wonderful this game has been flagged by now :p

DeletedUser4419

the epic saga continues. seriously, this girl is any guy's dream, so perfect *o*

-Image removed by moderators due to offensive language

DeletedUser4406

Damn son, Damn..... I hope she doesn't become a nurse. Not even the most weird people at my uni act like that....

This game need some sort of language program to stop this kind of things.
I know my friend mythical Beast built a language system for the shooting game call of duty that insta kick you if you say a certain word, perhaps innogames should hire him?
Because this kind of abusive language is so wrong, makes me sad-.-
i really need a hug right now.

and a glass of milk.

DeletedUser4419

Damn son, Damn..... I hope she doesn't become a nurse. Not even the most weird people at my uni act like that....
I think the correct description of her would be psychopathic, not weird. Like that one "Yuuuuuukkiiiii" anime girl I saw so many vines of back in the day.
*hugs nita*

DeletedUser4323

This game need some sort of language program to stop this kind of things.
I know my friend mythical Beast built a language game for the shooting game call of duty that insta kick you if you say a certain word, perhaps innogames should hire him?
Because this kind of abusive language is so wrong, makes me sad-.-
i really need a hug right now.

and a glass of milk.
That's a really good idea.

DeletedUser4323

Cool got to his position because he plays the game at a high skill level. And I'd personally hate to see him go.

DeletedUser4406

Cool got to his position because he plays the game at a high skill level. And I'd personally hate to see him go.

he does? i'm new here but i have never seen his name top of the food ladder -.- perhaps im wrong.

Anyway it's time to bring back on topic.

fe8e339ef1c64394ae4eedc471f07fba.png

i'm coming for you. If i was the lead of TNS i would have insta nobled pale cutie. I figured day 1 such player was bit special but this lands on an entire new level and it needs to be taken care of.
Enjoy my nuke.

4ee9ae071727abd527bfd8061bc6738c

when we are done there wil be no such TNS dots on this map. Active players that is.

DeletedUser1914

Nita where's your tribe going direction wise?will we see any of the big three actually fight one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.