• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3669

d250619804adc20e2b2d9128a4758e4b

WEEKLY UPDATE!!!
And because i have retired from this realm cuz of unfortunate reasons i can be 100% thruthful :)

NWT- The core tribe, going strong they have been bashing on Lion's and now going against NTS?(reading this drama here tells me something is going on.) They have some impressive stats: 16 in the top 40, no loses in villages so far, tribe level 35(eugh crowns-.-) 128k def, 300k off 2th place in bashpoints, the defensive bashpoints is little to much show they are under pressure and need to do something about it.. Their disadvantage being in core might test their skills will be interesting how they survive in the future with more nobles and more nukes in play.

TKA- Honestly this is my favourite tribe, just look at their position in the north west. it's really good but they do have some people in the far east isolated that might hurt their perfect teeth(stats) I at first thought they were MRT, they are lil bit MRT but they do have nice bashpoints: tribe level 14(perfect at this point) def: 72k, off: 292k. Very nice stats: 6 in the top 40. the only regret i see in this tribe is a certain player :)
this is an mid/end game tribe. Keep up the good work!

TNS- Oh god these people. They had a good start but from hearing the amount of drama i get from a certain Asian girl they didnt turn out as she expected. Currently at war with how many? NWT and ORC? so far lost 2 villages and with the HIGH defensive bashpoints i think it will increase: 8 in the top 40, 202k deff 404k off. The offensive bashpoints is really good, but the deff show they are under pressure and in trouble.
From 5 different sources their leadership is as terrible as it was in EN20. in the core and playing like this i doubt they will survive.

FLN- Like TKA i got high hopes with this tribe. Nice North East tribe in the rim with some impressive players here is the stats: 4 in the top 40, 164k off 21k deff(not to much problem there huh? xD. The name Odowan1 is a familiar name i wonder where i have seen him play before? Tribe level 16 very nice at this stage. I only see their isolated player in the south East as a problem.

TRS- The rebels! Another nice position tribe in the South West. this tribe got less isolated players and more spread in the south west good for them! (the rebels is my favourite name because the name Rebels is a pre maded name used by my former coalition that was top 1 in 2008-2009, due to the rules i dont wanna risk this post being removed so i wont say which game. here is the stats: level 10, 103k off 30k deff, 3 in the top 40. Dont now them expect of their perfect teeth(position)

Wonderful lots of tribes very interesting and this is the start of the realm! big possibilities of other tribes joining!

OWN, IMP! finish your realms and join the party! chop chop.

ce ya next week

DeletedUser4419

You forgot to talk about the stubbornness of a certain TNS player, Mooshy.

DeletedUser

Interesting start so far. Looking at the placement of where some tribes are, i'm wondering who is allied and NAP'd with whoever else. o_O I can see at least a couple tribes who are likely working together because they share provinces with one another but don't have def bash.

DeletedUser4405

You know an awful lot pretty quick for someone that decided to barb after 500 points, probably in nita's catfishing pocket ;)

Ahh yes, the 500 point barb in Nita's province...

Theory: Magic Mushroom is Nita & catfishing whoever eats the bait XD

http://prntscr.com/e5f91m don't know what more you can add that labels you as female tbh

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

You know an awful lot pretty quick for someone that decided to barb after 500 points, probably in nita's catfishing pocket ;)

Ahh yes, the 500 point barb in Nita's province...

Theory: Magic Mushroom is Nita & catfishing whoever eats the bait XD

http://prntscr.com/e5f91m don't know what more you can add that labels you as female tbh

Here is my theory: I start a realm and i tell my friends at skype and 3H later nita start same new realm with less players and few hours later i am defeated as a farmer and i post it at forum. Just my bad kind of luck if she had wait like an hour she would have started 3 provinces below me, it's all about timing. I expected more players to join around 26-28 but i was wrong. So a lot of players i know got in same province, look at EN24 there is a tribe stacked together from start to now.

Also note how our gameplay are opposite, while I am a more infantry player nita already got way of the rider 2/5 so she must have atleast half her villages pumping cavalry. While i prefer playing safe.

And the amount of crowns, I hear she spent over 12k crowns it's to much for my pocket to handle i just bought a new car :) not that it's any of your business, but i find it slightly uncomfortable of your claim, But it's expected from a loser.

Tell me, now that you have dragged me into this i can ask you something back: Tw2 tools say you have 29,082 defensive bashpoints, but with the amount of loses you had and the terrible reports i am getting at skype(yes your tribe got a spy), how is that possible without coop abuse? So many TNS players are left with no support but you somehow have 29k? interesting.

DeletedUser3669

Anyway i will be back in a week, going to moscow on a IT conference. Hopefully your gone by then :)

mushroom out.

DeletedUser4405

I hear she spent over 12k crowns

She XD

"Like honestly i doesnt care if they ask me to give up my account, but crowning to 31 when the rest of the realm is at around 10 is kind of unfair and it should not happen." -Nita

complaining about people crowning when he's rank 1 and dominating because of crowns...

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

later joins a higher level tribe

imagine talking to yourself in discord on an account you referred for rewards http://prntscr.com/e5g37a

FYI Legion threw all their nukes at me

DeletedUser4413

So I love the weekly round ups from everyone, but as someone who loves hearing about big tribe diplomacy but is staying out of the big tribes for now: who's bashing who? Who are friends and who are enemies? There's already a coalition forming??

DeletedUser4419

So I love the weekly round ups from everyone, but as someone who loves hearing about big tribe diplomacy but is staying out of the big tribes for now: who's bashing who? Who are friends and who are enemies? There's already a coalition forming??
Let's just say this is like EN18, but shittier, with TNS being the mini-me of P&D.
Also Pale QT, you're a funny one, aren't ya :D Nita is too gentle to be a catfish hahahahah

DeletedUser4413

People think TNS is like P&D? Lol. P&D posed a threat, that's why we needed a coalition on 18. TNS looks like it already doesn't have a hope

DeletedUser4419

People think TNS is like P&D? Lol. P&D posed a threat, that's why we needed a coalition on 18. TNS looks like it already doesn't have a hope
Is this what kids nowadays call "savage"? Well done, sir.

Also, that's why I said "mini-me".

Legion seems to be friends with LEGIO.
TNS on their own.
Horde/TKA/NWT/FLN coalition together (FLN joined recently)
TRS wants to join the party.
LiA was last time with FLC, but I don't know if they still are.

As for bashing its ORC/NWT/TKA/FLN vs TNS who were fighting LiA and LGN.

That is basically it in a brief

DeletedUser4383

Welp, maybe LiA will have some chances to win if dear moderators will not start to randomly ban ppl for multiaccounts. Without giving any proves of it.

EDIT: There's one thing that i forgot to write about. After my post in opening time thread about stalking by shroomy mod closed it cuz off-topic. Few pages earlier tina with someone else (i forgot who) write a couple of posts tottaly off-topic and wasn't even warned. Elo.

DeletedUser4323

No moderator will ever give out personal information on an account, even to explain why disciplinary action was taken, because we respect everyone's right to privacy. If the person owning the account chooses to speak on it, that's entirely up to them but we will never do it. I should think by now that everyone would know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.