• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4403

>all these people making it seem like coining isn't normal at the start of the world

Guys cmon we all know the core is made up by active players who are more willing to spend on the game let's not pretend this is new.

DeletedUser2448

yea i havent played since the haundi server we didnt really buy much coins so its new to me lol but makes the game more interesting was also a week late to that world which mayb why i never noticed

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en25_350bad1f3756486d2ec8396cf6384964_14857451619324.png

So two days have passed and as per usual the top 5 has changed.LEG have dropped and been replaced by the tribe TRS( The Rebels)
I've included the overall players to give an indication of the core to rim so far.As no worlds are closing i think this will be the overall size of the world.It SHOULD be a relatively quick world given its size. I'll update it next friday so 4-5 days from now and see if much changes.

DeletedUser1914

Tka got such nice position
They also have the most members and are all over the place for some of their players. All in all i wonder if their council can turn the rag tag team into something of note once nobles come out to play

DeletedUser4406

Nobles tonight. Almost 2m plundered...i wish for a competition for plundering

DeletedUser4406

Shh Nita no need to show off...and get back on discord it's quiet here lol

Cosplay event whole day and to be honest there is two players in the tribe im looking forward to kill when it comes to that.

Like i can have a nuke ready the moment their BP ends and i doubt they can muster 8k 8k 6k deff with 20 wall, anything less wont hold.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

Cosplay event whole day and to be honest there is two players in the tribe im looking forward to kill when it comes to that.

Like i can have a nuke ready the moment their BP ends and i doubt they can muster 8k 8k 6k deff with 20 wall, anything less wont hold.
Is their tribe competent? capable of stacking 2 players? a hint of our worlds first war perhaps?

DeletedUser4406

I dont do wars this early on.

If someone declare i just let them stunt their growth by wasting troop 5h out.

And atm no tribe has proven themselves so nobody can now if they are competent....

DeletedUser1914

I dont do wars this early on.

If someone declare i just let them stunt their growth by wasting troop 5h out.

And atm no tribe has proven themselves so nobody can now if they are competent....
Personally i do not like TKA's chances. I have had 2 of my members one being the leader attempted to be poached by one of their new players who i am assured has no recruitment privs(a lack of control over their members perhaps) and then i find out they have closed of diplomacy AND recruitment for 2-3 weeks....It is odd.Recruitment i understand they have enough players but diplomacy...in the core...it does not strike me as particularly smart.perhaps their size is getting to their head and thinking they cant be challenged?

Personally i do not like TKA's chances. I have had 2 of my members one being the leader attempted to be poached by one of their new players who i am assured has no recruitment privs(a lack of control over their members perhaps) and then i find out they have closed of diplomacy AND recruitment for 2-3 weeks....It is odd.Recruitment i understand they have enough players but diplomacy...in the core...it does not strike me as particularly smart.perhaps their size is getting to their head and thinking they cant be challenged?
I'd doubt they will. I know a couple of their players, cause I rimmed them on en23. If they can't survive the rim I'd doubt they'll survive in the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.