• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Dynamic

• Thread starter DeletedUser4181
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3505

What are you talking about, losing? And even if that was the case, what would that have to do with anything?
I'm blaming it on your tribes, since it's official strategy for you to get people banned. Notice I said your tribes, not you personally.
You have the power to change your strategy though and start playing by the book, so yeah, i guess there's reason to blame you.

DeletedUser4208

>they banned the player Hunya because she called them nerds and changed her village name to buy more crowns etc etc.
*posts what really happened*
>hur dur it doesn't show the full conversation

Ceero the mental gimnastics you are doing to justify the unjustifiable are unbelievable and shameful
Honestly just keep restarting away from battles you can't handle

Will wait patiently for your next cry for attention

DeletedUser4045

What are you talking about, losing? And even if that was the case, what would that have to do with anything?
I'm blaming it on your tribes, since it's official strategy for you to get people banned. Notice I said your tribes, not you personally.
You have the power to change your strategy though and start playing by the book, so yeah, i guess there's reason to blame you.
I do play by the book.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3505

>they banned the player Hunya because she called them nerds and changed her village name to buy more crowns etc etc.
*posts what really happened*
>hur dur it doesn't show the full conversation

Ceero the mental gimnastics you are doing to justify the unjustifiable are unbelievable and shameful
Honestly just keep restarting away from battles you can't handle

Will wait patiently for your next cry for attention
What happened Gerald?
87ea708df8.jpg

Don't you love me anymore? Don't tell me you were just spamming? :'(

DeletedUser4206

How do we join the reality where house techno music is good and spam is one message?

DeletedUser3505

You've been doing some research on me too I see? I'm flattered :p
Techno ftw

DeletedUser4208

I still love you but you are a frustrating guy
Sry bb i'm not good at dealing with rejection

>tfw you try to be nice and people attack you because of it

DeletedUser4271

its 2am for me
This convo is a mixed bitch fest at each other over the tribes tactics.it can be easily solved if the mods stop caring about either sides "feelings" and stops banning players on both sides for being vocal in an unkind way.This is the only world I've seen it be such a problem.Every other world 1-2 people might get banned but other than that most don't even bother reporting it.Get over your petty sh*t and just play the game.You can block a player of something so you don't see their messages(alternatively just delete it before you open it) there problem solved.feelings intact and less bitching all round.

DeletedUser4045

Reminder that we didn't start the whineposting in open forums

DeletedUser4090

And neither do we, unfortunately it still happened. While they are allowed to continue with names like HitlerYouth420, nerdfag etc.

''Allowed to continue'' we discourage players to use badnames, because they will get banned anyway. Also, this guy is still 150 points, and hasnt even been active after his first day.

its 2am for me
This convo is a mixed bitch fest at each other over the tribes tactics.it can be easily solved if the mods stop caring about either sides "feelings" and stops banning players on both sides for being vocal in an unkind way.This is the only world I've seen it be such a problem.Every other world 1-2 people might get banned but other than that most don't even bother reporting it.Get over your petty sh*t and just play the game.You can block a player of something so you don't see their messages(alternatively just delete it before you open it) there problem solved.feelings intact and less bitching all round.
^ that pretty much

Also, stop blaming every single one, some of us just come here to shitpost with other guys in the discord, and have fun. This is really starting to look like reallife now, where people hate specific kinds of people because a few of them act disrespectfull to say the least. just my 2cans

DeletedUser3903

Everyone lets please stop this before it leads to actions you do not want. Threads that do not stay on topic or are jabbing at one another beyond friendly fire - will be removed. Players that continue to fuel this will be subject to further actions as well.

DeletedUser4206

Please ghoust grill give me a response on the hats.. Its imperative...

Or else..

I..I'll see you on the rim *tips built deck of cards*

*teleports to the rim*

Status
Not open for further replies.