• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 20 Tribes Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1010
  • Start date

DeletedUser1028

CES- A mass recruiting tribe of top players, with a big mix of strong and active players and some weak, less active players. Spread throughout the core of the map
W11- Strongest tribe on the world, good grouping, seem to be taking any villages they feel like.
B4N/BAN- Mass recruiting tribe in two lines in the SW, war heavy tribe.
SGD- Mass recruiting although changing towards more selective,have better grouping than BAN.. A although just a little bias.
OGD, GODS, !AC, WAL, STA- Newish tribes. All seem to be the smaller core groups of tribes such as Blood Brother, Raging Rabbits and Dark Knights
CE2- A feeder tribe, think it started as Divinity 2, is slowly decreasing in members

Topsport;n17167 said:
CES- A mass recruiting tribe of top players, with a big mix of strong and active players and some weak, less active players. Spread throughout the core of the map
W11- Strongest tribe on the world, good grouping, seem to be taking any villages they feel like.
B4N/BAN- Mass recruiting tribe in two lines in the SW, war heavy tribe.
SGD- Mass recruiting although changing towards more selective,have better grouping than BAN.. A although just a little bias.
OGD, GODS, !AC, WAL, STA- Newish tribes. All seem to be the smaller core groups of tribes such as Blood Brother, Raging Rabbits and Dark Knights
CE2- A feeder tribe, think it started as Divinity 2, is slowly decreasing in members

I can tell you AC has been around awhile we just recently started to merge in some other tribes and members hence the growth but trust me we vet all our members and the ones that suck are either booted or eaten. Some are in as part of mergers but we will see how they perform

GODS has been around as well (people jsut didnt watch NW i suppose haha) they just remade from T.G

CE2 is getting eaten i believe as well

DeletedUser1028

In the SW theres is basically only two tribes, SGD and B4N not used to all these little tribes, although i wish we had some these mass recuiting tribes lack organisation

DeletedUser1104

Topsport;n17521 said:
In the SW theres is basically only two tribes, SGD and B4N not used to all these little tribes, although i wish we had some these mass recuiting tribes lack organisation

rudddde...you know there is one other tribe. You should join cabbage patch supremacy ;). It is a non mass recruiting tribe right between SGD and B4N/BAN. You know you want to. We have cookies.

DeletedUser989

Is there any major wars going on between the top tribes?

DeletedUser

You did? Where's the declaration of war on the forums? Or are no tribes interesting enough to do PnP anymore?

DeletedUser

WAL seems to have disbanded. Its members and leader have sought refuge from attacks under CES protective hands. CES seems to be willing to harbor these refugees from harm to help them gain the upperhand in future battles.

DeletedUser

Hahaha not quite right but nevermind believe what you will.

DeletedUser

nickpauwels1988;n18276 said:
WAL seems to have disbanded. Its members and leader have sought refuge from attacks under CES protective hands. CES seems to be willing to harbor these refugees from harm to help them gain the upperhand in future battles.

WAL did not disband, the majority just left the tribe in my hands along with two others who went inactive. They made the right choice to join up with W11 (Not a choice I saw coming). The only real refugee from WAL joined your tribe (DImreefer). The others are just as much WAL as they were before, just fighting under a different name with a new group of allies. That is how I see it at least.

DeletedUser

I did quit, gave my villages to the rest of my tribe. I've tried to keep up with what is going on in w3 though. Still rooting for my old tribe as you can see. :)

DeletedUser

Who are the top 20 tribes atm? With the rankings so screwed up atm I have no idea anymore

DeletedUser1028

1 W11 10,911,191
2 CES 9,108,575
3 AC 9,026,669
4 ODG 6,370,930
5 LEG 5,388,021
6 SGD 4,986,659
7 B4N 4,720,788
8 WST 2,772,722
9 STA 2,535,392
10 CE2 2,426,692
11 FML 2,320,405
12 Hal 1,846,685
13 AME 1,239,482
14 C.L 1,197,743
15 OVY 1,190,979
16 DDS 987,705
17 GOD 926,319
18 SET 893,330
19 TEC 880,250
20 CPS 837,197
21 RES 759,458
22 TW 739,892
23 BOJ 707,182
24 LOD 692,724
25 CFU 681,052

I think this is the top 25 sure ive missed out one or two

Just gonna do top 10 since they so much larger then the rest:

W11 - Still the top tribe on the world with !AC gaining on them they seem to have little diplo with other tribes, and are in contorl of the core of the world

!AC - My own tribe so i wont really give the biased eval heh others can do it if they want

-1- - The new kids on the block uniting the SW section of the world we will see how they hold up

LGY - The SE tribe i believe had some scuffles with ODG unsure of their diplomatic status with their surroundings but a solid cluster.

ODG - Former DK tribe reduced to their main core seems like a nice cluster but surrounded by some big threats.

WST - A more compact tribe they will need to work on expansion soon...who will it be? I dont know much about this tribe

STA - same as WST just on other side of map

ALB - a NE rim tribe we will see what they end up doing as they are pretty contained atm.

FML - expected them to merge into !AC but instead decided to attack !AC instead I dont think it will go well for them but we will see.

DeletedUser

Hmm. I think we're heading this way:

-1- will keep the SW under control
!AC will do the same in the NW. Both will eventually bash their heads in, but for now that's a neat border right there, almost exactly in the middle

WST and alb look lost to me, I assme they'll merge soon. Question is how, either both of them and start making ODG trouble, with !AC wich will control the north, or with LGY, wich will make !AC concurence and put ODG in a really ugly position

ODG on the other hand looks like they need to swallow something, they are caught inbetween a bunch of tribes and that won't go well for long.

LGY looks like they could control the SE, but they'll need to work on it

STA looks lost, inbetween -1- and LGY there... we'll se wht the furure brings. Hopefully something interesting, but as it is, their position can't be held

W11 Well, they're in the core and in the end every other tribe will call dibs on that. Final boss type of thing. If anything, !AC and -1- will be the first to push into them, considering their rather secure positions

Darteye you forget this little detail .... ;)

x68m52ij.jpg

!AC gaining on them !!! .......lol i think you are talking about W1N not W1N1 :)

SYPHAX;n22089 said:
Darteye you forget this little detail .... ;)

x68m52ij.jpg

!AC gaining on them !!! .......lol i think you are talking about W1N not W1N1 :)

I actually agree with u i usually like being ina tibe with less numbers. Sometimes merges bring in more then the players u wanted, thus u either teach them (which im not opposed to teaching as long as they are willing to learn and active) or they go inactive and get eaten. Still a net gain in villages so it works i guess. W11 only had a few recent additions to their tribe, that is since their WAL refugees they took in (which all have either quit or been rimmed by us except for 2 :p).

Im interested to see how the tribes sharing areas will end up...could still be a very interesting world