• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 20 Tribes Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1010
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In this world I can tell you CES are a load of rubbish, it is taking five of them to attack me, they must have joined the wrong tribe, I could have taught them well LOL. They may be in the top three at the moment, but with the sort of players they have they will soon be out of the top 30 hahaha

DeletedUser

I think very little of pretty much all of them to be honest! However, it's very difficult to make much of an accurate assessment without any proper maps (hint hint Inno ;o)

On the player front, W1N are the obvious ones that stand out. I've not come into contact with them, but people like Sith and Chomp look like very good players given their troop counts, villages and farming hauls etc.

With pretty much every other tribe in the top 20 the quality control looks awful. A number of them look like they have some really useful players, but having any 150+ person tribe when the overall pool of active, quality players looks quite low on this server is asking for trouble. If I was in any of those tribes I would be infuriated having so much food for tribemates....

DeletedUser

syrah;n9387 said:
I think very little of pretty much all of them to be honest! However, it's very difficult to make much of an accurate assessment without any proper maps (hint hint Inno ;o)

On the player front, W1N are the obvious ones that stand out. I've not come into contact with them, but people like Sith and Chomp look like very good players given their troop counts, villages and farming hauls etc.

With pretty much every other tribe in the top 20 the quality control looks awful. A number of them look like they have some really useful players, but having any 150+ person tribe when the overall pool of active, quality players looks quite low on this server is asking for trouble. If I was in any of those tribes I would be infuriated having so much food for tribemates....
This sums up the top 20 perfectly.

DeletedUser

I think Blood Brothers (Tribe1) and Council of Elites (Tribe2) should wage war.

Selection_022.png

DeletedUser

Can't wait until my tribe is in the top 20 so I can be judged by you fine folks.

DeletedUser

Excellent stuff Descott; this game is crying out for half decent maps at the moment.

Just to reiterate what NickPawels has just said, would you be prepared to share what you used to create it? If not, could you make a map of the top four tribes as this is something I'm sure the whole server would appreciate.

DeletedUser

Yeah I'd like to see that too.
I hope another half-decent tribe surfaces soon. So far the CES and BBs players I've taken out have been just awful.

DeletedUser

Syrah, I'm working on something :) I just need access to village data. Either via tw2stats (currently not updating) or from a native game api (which I lack)

DeletedUser

Here's the top 4 tribes. Data is as of last friday (last time tw2stats updated)

8cE7cBu.png

DeletedUser

Dont see how all those tribes can all share so much territory and not war haha they must grow incredibly slowly. we just had a scuffle with dark knights but only there rim members