• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 20 Tribes Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1010
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mattzey;n10060 said:
Dont see how all those tribes can all share so much territory and not war haha they must grow incredibly slowly. we just had a scuffle with dark knights but only there rim members
Mattzey a lot of those villas on that map are not actually as close together in game and in a lot of cases are in different prov's and as you would know moving out of prov into another one well due to churches is not such a straight forward clear noble stack routine, so from our side thats why. From the other 3 no idea why they are so close.

Rapth as for being scared that is a word not in the W1N vocab ;)

DeletedUser

Xandersson, here's the top 10

UYLkXOz.png

And for those of you who are curious, here's the core (zoomed in)

Tk3h1sT.png

DeletedUser

Chomp;n10080 said:
Mattzey a lot of those villas on that map are not actually as close together in game and in a lot of cases are in different prov's and as you would know moving out of prov into another one well due to churches is not such a straight forward clear noble stack routine, so from our side thats why. From the other 3 no idea why they are so close.

Tbh purple and red are basically humping each other in the middle. that's who I was mainly on about. When you war all three mass recruit core tribes then we know you're no coward :p

DeletedUser

Chomp;n10080 said:

Not sure what you would call it than.

DeletedUser

Rapth, I and many other W1N players have nobled almost nothing but CES and BBs players so far. We don't need to be 'at war' to send these scrubs to the rim, and I'm about as afraid of those tribes as I am of my own shadow.
Compare that to the BBs and CES players who are still alive near me and are only taking Barbarian villages despite supposedly being at war with each other, and tell me who is afraid.
The only reason there are still villages from these tribes close to use is that we are spoilt for choice.

DeletedUser

How hard would it be to post a map with the top 25 players of the world?

DeletedUser1026

Shouldn't be too much longer and the legendary Escape will be among that top tribes list ;)

DeletedUser

Interesting, a few growing into one another. Wonder if it will turn out to be a NAP, or WAR.

DeletedUser

You do realize that 8 out of the top 10 are in the same tribe right?

DeletedUser

Would be easier to assess the tribe situation if that sort of map was available like it was in TW1, but what would really be nice, is if the data actually updated itself properly. Tribe data says we have over a thousand members, players with 10000 points still listed as having 3000. I know its new and will have its teething issues, annoying me now though

DeletedUser

It is very annoying. I was hoping the ranking would be fixed in the next patch, but sadly this is not true. Hopefully in the next one maybe. Right now for me, the tribe members point counts aren't updating on the tribe members page.

DeletedUser1304

The Red Hot Chili Pepper;n10563 said:
Shouldn't be too much longer and the legendary Escape will be among that top tribes list ;)

There you go RHCP, bring a bit of world 30 here. Don't forget THE,I thought they were everywhere.

DeletedUser

Yes it has, it has changed quite a bit. Some of the MRT's have died off, and more worthy tribes have come to the top 20 in their places.

Also, nice tribe to end that list on. ;)

Alright i will talk about the tribes since no one else is lol: This is hard to do with the maps and twstats sites being down so i will try from memory

CES - #1 tribe a bit mass recruit esque due to them taking in many of the BB and DK stragglers along with other merges havent heard much as far as wars and stuff and hard to check without products and stuff

W11 - the remake of W1N i have always liked this tribe they are one of the few good not mass recruit tribes and if i recall their spread wasnt too bad either

ODG - the DK remake i believe they are where the DK core was (minus their mass recruits all over the world)

SGD - dont know much about these guys and without maps cant even comment on position etc

BAN/B4N - Mass recruit tribe not very coordnated u can tell by their tribes shape that they just mass recruited on their rim at the time

CE2 - academy

!AC - my own tribe so...yea...

GOD - Formally the TG family but they had inactive leaders and inactive so they re-formed under new more active leadership, still yet to be tested

STA - same as SGD

DK - dead tribe just the stragglers

BLS and WST same as SGD

WAL - hehe i like these guys they are small but in an area close to eachother without choking eachother and they have good reqs to get into their tribe i was watching them when they first formed. Top dog is in top 5 on world

THATS how a top 20 discussion is suppose to go and then people comment and rebuttle to these kinda posts....get to it ladies and gents :p

DeletedUser

A little info on a couple of the tribes not described.

SGD - Mass recruiting tribe right on the outside border of BAN/B4N. Grouped similarly to them, but slightly more spread out.

STR - Located in the east, looks well grouped from what I remember.

Now here is my take on a few of the top 20.

CES - I Have met a couple good players from this tribe, but I can't base my opinion on that alone. I still see them as a MRT.

W11 - I heard from a friend that their new leader has been worried about us ever since he joined up with W1N. (Tried to merge us several times)

!AC - Looks like a decent tribe, good grouping as I recall.

GOD - Grouped well, just under !AC on the map.

WAL - Couldn't ask for a better team. After all... We are legend!!!

I mostly pay attention to tribes near me, but I roughly keep track of most top 20. I just don't have an opinion on most of the tribes. I'll have to look into them a little more, some just don't look that great to me personally.

DeletedUser

W11 will continue to offer invites to a select few to replace it's own members that go inactive. We don't offer invites because we are scared of anyone. Take it as a compliment if you were offered an invite.