• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 20 Discussion

DeletedUser2028

Ay but it seems those Fools and Jesters around me are making y'alls tribe seem aptly named as I tear through their villages with a smile on my face :p and my group I coordinate with haven't even started attacking yet. hmm I look forward to when me and my friend Shrimp stand at each others doorstep may that day come very soon shrimppuff. you know I have nothing but respect for you.

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree with you more Tawl (apart from the first bit, I have no idea about our members over there) and I feel that it's only fitting that we personally trade some troops and stand with our tribes, so that it's not only a battle of our strength, but of the tribes that we have helped rise. And if Spank wants to join in then he can, but just let him know that while we are fine with troops dying, his more...questionable forms of attacking will result in count appearances ;)

DeletedUser300

Well, things are going up and down right now, myself have lsot my momentum in the war sadly, however I palced out a trap for my enemies and ill let them walk straight in and get a few nukes go *poof*, for the rest I'm quickly leaning up some ianctive villas and start getting ready to kick some more butt (especiaaly Tawls lackeys xD) I'm coming for ya tawl! so yeah meanwhile I'm sjut adressing stuff around and get ready for when July is here, then heads are gonna roll lol.

DeletedUser

Can someone post the current top 20 tribes? The scroll bar disappears and doesn't function for me when I check the rankings.

DeletedUser2028

Well, things are going up and down right now, myself have lsot my momentum in the war sadly, however I palced out a trap for my enemies and ill let them walk straight in and get a few nukes go *poof*, for the rest I'm quickly leaning up some ianctive villas and start getting ready to kick some more butt (especiaaly Tawls lackeys xD) I'm coming for ya tawl! so yeah meanwhile I'm sjut adressing stuff around and get ready for when July is here, then heads are gonna roll lol.
Bring it Bengast :p me and my so called lackeys are more then ready ur jus a obstacle to my end goal of shrimp city :D told shrimp no one will stop me from standing beside him with a smile as we cross spears.

DeletedUser300

Well, come then, meanwhile Ill be ,omming your lackeys, so yous hould come down yourself sadly :')

DeletedUser2079

Can someone post the current top 20 tribes? The scroll bar disappears and doesn't function for me when I check the rankings.

I cant view the full tribe rankings on my account (chrome atleast) there must be a bug/glitch with the new patch. Someone else will have to do it.

DeletedUser

Yea I tried the recommendation to clear the browser cache, didn't work for me.

That being said, the new patch notes for version 1.17 say they're gonna fix the scroll-bar so we'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime, here's the top 25:

1 FOO Fools - Remain top tribe.
2 ORK Order of Kalkstein - Up 3 spots to land in 2nd. Clearly well organized based on position in world map.
3 JST Jester - Drop a spot to land in 3rd.
4 CTG Carthage - Up 2 spots.
5 TBH The Brotherhood - Up 3.
6 SPV Spartan Vanguard - Up 1.
7 RRR Rogue Rebels Rise - Down 3.
8 W W Westeros Warriors - Up 1.
9 -C- The Cadre - A new entry to the Top 20, possibly just a renamed tribe, I'm not certain.
10 WAR THE ART OF WAR - Up 7 spots, renamed from ART to WAR. In open conflict with many surrounding tribes which I suppose is appropriate considering the name. Not how Sun Tzu would've liked it though :D
11 B-A Burning Aces - Remain at 11, I'm impressed by the low member limit. Interested to see how this tribe does.
12 Get The Dacians - Down 2. Spread across the South.
13 B-R Bushido Renegades - Up 1.
14 DWR Dark Wind Runners - Up 4.
15 T N The North - Remain at 15, appropriately named the North.
16 PBT PayBackTime -Remain at 16. No news on this tribe.
17 BRB Barbarians - Another new entry to the Top 20. Would like to know more about these guys.
18 DTP Debauchery Tea Party - Yet another new entry to the Top 20. Best name in the list so far as well.
19 NOT New Order Tribe - Up one spot to finish at #19.
20 No! Just say No! - New tribe cracking the Top 20.
21 DWW Dark Wind Walkers -
22 HeX Hexan Beasts -
23 FUK Friendship and Unified Kingdoms -
24 TCS The Companions -
25 Shh The Silent -

DeletedUser2079

I will talk about what I 'know'. Don't hate me. Just agree to disagree :D

1 FOO Fools, JST Jester - The top tribes are always strong at the beginning but I think these clowns will at some point jump, summersault off the stage, miss the net and land in a pit of rabid dogs waiting for this moment. (or maybe their MASSIVE numbers help them.

2 ORK Order of Kalkstein - Bad guys always lose! You will find that the majority of the population consists of humans, elves and even dwarves!

4 CTG Carthage - Like history, they will rise up, astonish the world, but just when things are looking up things will fall apart (not everything will be though through) and routed. They will then be mercilessly hunted and slain to a man.

5 TBH The Brotherhood - Brothers united? As long as they stick together and not argue they are in a decent position.

6 SPV Spartan Vanguard - Fighting like 300? i dont know, there are no stats

7 RRR Rogue Rebels Rise - I like the name but its a stutter! Will they stutter? Positioning looks dangerous.

8 W W Westeros Warriors - There are many warriors in westeros, a lot of them die an early death.

9 -C- The Cadre - Scary! I wonder if they will live up to their name! A bit spread out?

10 WAR THE ART OF WAR - I used to be in a tribe called the Art of War in W17. Lets see if these can live up to it!

11 B-A Burning Aces - Low member limit. I like very much! Lets hope they know who their friends are!

12 Get The Dacians - Down 2. Spread across the South.

13 B-R Bushido Renegades - Unknown to me.

14 DWR Dark Wind Runners - Numerous family based in a small area! Stay active enough then they could be trouble

15 T N The North - Is the wall strong enough to contain winter?

16 PBT PayBackTime - When?

17 BRB Barbarians - Unknown

18 DTP Debauchery Tea Party - \m/ But is the 'tea' strong enough?

19 NOT New Order Tribe - Be wary of the bad asses!

20 No! Just say No! - NO!

22 HeX Hexan Beasts - no idea

23 FUK Friendship and Unified Kingdoms - these guys are going to be a target of........... EVERYONE

24 TCS The Companions - Frodo and samwise or legolas and aragorn!

25 Shh The Silent - [/QUOTE]

DeletedUser300

Cadre was in top 5 for a long while, however their leadership got broken (druid missing?) and are merging into F&J (few), ORK (main bunch) BRB(few too). Burning aces will be disbanded as theya re merging into F&J to work more closely with the latter. and WAR ahs a old feud with some of F&J members hehehehe (people of KOH en10 know what I mean) however few of the people who were part of that little highlight of history quit. So yeah roght now its a bit silent yeah ORK declared on us F&J but not much going on.

DeletedUser2028

SPV is just sitting pretty doing its 300 thing it seems; but that was a nice bit of troops Kendawg wasted on 1 of our members a lot of recruiting to be done by Fools and Jesters :p

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you there TAWL, an who are those guy right in the middle of us, they really are doing the whole 300 thing :p

DeletedUser300

Lol alarmkobra, jsut sitting there in that cluster of Jesters xD you gotta love some people.
And well totally doing nothing is a lie, building god building, why do I need so much iron *sighs*

DeletedUser

yeah, and there's a group of about 2 or three just west of me, they seem to be holding on somehow, but it's only a matter of time now ;)

DeletedUser2028

for you shrimp yes it is jus a matter of time :D Bengast that defensive armada of yours aint gonna help you too much with your turtle style play :p oh my bad lets not forget ur like 3-4 nukes

DeletedUser300

Lol yeah tawl jsut assume I got no O troops :') Nukes in progress everywhere and D? who needs D? I haven't beign attacked inw eeks (in fact I got an attack today but hey part of my cunning plan lol.)