• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10

DeletedUser5424

unknown.png

Rank 1: Going to fight for core/NW with CPS. Should Win unless they suck.
Rank 2: Should Grow in the SE and maybe the SW, Seem Kinda bad but no competition anyway.
Rank 3: RIM bois NE and SE. If they become larger we will have an opinion on them.
Rank 4: Can barely see them on the map so will assume, trash.
Rank 5: small gang in the NE, possible future power? maybe? Doubt it?
Rank 6: literally just 1 province cluster and some spread out crap. in the SW mostly.
Rank 7: hahahhahahahahha
Rank 9: Irrelivant
Special Mention: CPS are dominating the top player rankings but consist of 11 people. We shall see Quality vs Quantity soon in the core.

All in all. Mostly trash like 3 tribes that have a chance rest will die or merge.

just look at the offensive bash overall,
i think you can see the outcome of this world already,
dunno where hes getting the 3 tribes have a chance bit from,
i only see one group of players here that have a shot, well i say a shot its virtually a done dead

i only see one group of players here that have a shot, well i say a shot its virtually a done dead
None of the tribes at that early state really matter yet, give it some time and see in a month :)
There may be new players joining and tbh very rarely happen that dominating tribe early ever wins the game

DeletedUser5424

unknown.png

Rank 1: Used to be Rank 3. honestly still would be rank 3 if this wasn't a VP world. Terrible positioning and will get cleaned up by other tribes unless they activate the MRT trump card....Merging.
Rank 2: Still Rank 2 doing well to keep growth mostly in the SE which will pay dividends for them in the long run. Aside from a couple large clusters in the NW and SW.
Rank 3: Used to be rank 1, took a major L to a tribe of like 5 dudes which was as hilarious as it was predictable. Has now played the OTHER classic MRT trump card, the NAP/Ally everyone and is trying to overwhelm CPS with numbers. Which judging by the Top 10 players screen. Is going poorly.
Rank 4: A confusing mix of good recruitment positions and just terrible recruitments. Has potential? Likely Not?
Rank 5: The SW looks almost Barren (lol) on this map compared to the other sections. which is good for this tribe i guess. Remains to be seen if they make any use of that breathing room.
Rank 6: Lmao it really puts in perspective the great divide between Vets and Noobs in this game. All the Top tribes combined against these guys and they dont seem to give a shit. Lets see if the unholy alliance of scrubs can put down one Salty American and a couple loyal goons.

All in all a world without a clear winner at this stage. But a whole lot of losers lol. (the Joke, for all you K*C players, is if you are still playing Tribal Wars you are a loser).
Also Rank 1 has a terrible name.

DeletedUser5424

unknown.png

Best not to say, rest assured im completely unbiased and speak only the truth.

DeletedUser1914

unknown.png

Best not to say, rest assured im completely unbiased and speak only the truth.
uhuh. unbiased my ass lmao.Take it from someone thats made maps for worlds .Your in the american tribe most likely given your rather blatant bias towards the tribe their at war with

DeletedUser5424

ahh Its JD's Simp,
While i can respect your experience in this game, I think you are as dumb as a pile of rocks when it comes to predictions and outlooks as to whats going on on worlds you play, let alone on ones you don't.

DeletedUser5424

His talking about Barrens gang, he thinks they are all yanks for some reason.

"skill" as their members at the rim start mol bombing barbs and barb boosting 2 villas. skill has really changed compared to when i started playing lmfao

"skill" as their members at the rim start mol bombing barbs and barb boosting 2 villas. skill has really changed compared to when i started playing lmfao
Oh so do you leave the MOLs the game gives you in your inventory instead of using them to your advantage... :eek: already starting to see the skill gap... Someone who can't utilise what is given to them to use! MOL? More like LOL, at you :)

As for the "barb boosting" you realise there are other active(ish) players in a province?

DeletedUser3087

ahh Its JD's Simp,
While i can respect your experience in this game, I think you are as dumb as a pile of rocks when it comes to predictions and outlooks as to whats going on on worlds you play, let alone on ones you don't.

Guess we know each other :p Unfortunately not everyone stick to the same name... Good luck with the world and thanks for making the maps ;)

DeletedUser1914

ahh Its JD's Simp,
You realise...I played with JD on like 1-3 worlds over a year and a half ago yeah? we've had very little interactions in agggeesss.
I assume your someone I/we have fought against before and managed to piss off.But hey each to their own no?

DeletedUser5424

unknown.png

And we are back

Rank 1: Jumped up from rank 2 to 1. WHAT A MOVE. Seem to be rebuilding a cluster in the SE as they lose their NW cluster. I actually like the look of what they are doing here. It could work out really wellfor them if they can keep that territory to themselves and maybe even kill the other MRTs a bit to get some breathing room.
Rank 2: Moving up in the world, from rank 4 to 2, this tribe looked good at first, with the highest tribe lvl (22) and a nice starting cluster, but they seem to be attempting to recruit in the SE as well as the NE so they are likely to not have a fun time there. My bet is some merges and some purges result in a 3 colour SE that just does nothing for anyone.
Rank 3: How the mighty have fallen, 2 ranks. However in doing so they appear to have dropped a bit of dead weight and picked up some more relivantly positioned players. They are spread across 3/4 of the map however, and heavily intermingled with L&S which bodes poorly for both of those tribes (until they merge). also their NW cluster is gonna die.
Rank 4: Hahaha. From 3 to 4, and having not bothered to try secure a rim to restart in. This tribe is destined for the history books. Currently held together by the fact that no one wants them (and 1 high ranked but by the tribe lvl's look a selfish crowner).
Rank 5: Wow a tribe that has actually secured an area of the map mostly to themselves. Currently in the SW (and a weird little bunch in the North) This seems to be a meh tribe feasting on the flesh of even more meh MRTs. Judging from their pretty lackluster roster this success is mostly due to a lack of competition but they do have a couple players hovering around the top 10s so maybe there is something in that. They have a fairly clean border with CPS so we must assume they have some kind of agreement there, will be interesting once the core is cleaned up and CPS runs out of noobs to crush. where will that leave these two tribes.
Rank 6: Who would win? 20 odd jadded nerds with experience or 250 odd people thinking high rank tribe equal better. Well if you managed to actually make it to the forum, you likely know the answer to this. And so does CPS, as they appear to be strolling through the core picking up villages like apples off trees. The only thing that appears to be slowing down their wholesale slaughter of K*C and Co is that the noobs didnt grow much and now the morale disadvantage is causing pain for what is basically the top 20 players in 1 tribe.
I do wonder though how CPS plans on actually doing this world, because unlike DOM where you can just kill them all. This is VP and if they are going to sit on a low member count all world sure they might win...But fuck i wouldn't be caught dead trying to finish a 3500 VP goal with like 20-30 dudes.
unknown.png

Rank 9: Well look who it is. PeaceFrog is here to give the world a bit of competition (hopefully). With some half decent players this group spawning on the NW rim could spell certain frustration for CPS who were growing in that direction. For those of you who don't know PeaceFrog can actually lead good. So if this tribe is here to play this could be actually worth making top 10's for. Either that or they will merge CPS to fix the issue i mentioned above. In which case well, GG. It is a VP world afterall...