• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoreanBV has done such an amazing job covering this world id hate to see his thread closed cause a couple people wanna jump on here and actively call for racism/make racist comments so by all means keep the drama up just please refrain from blatantly being rasist

lmfao monkey isnt racist dipshit. if ur looking for full PC i suggest u get off the tribal wars 2 forums. also who are u?
D4925B61-F7A4-4B43-9F94-C5C94A652D89.png

And it doesn’t matter who I am, I’m a long time player been on and off the game mainly on US servers under a different name, I’d just like to at least not have racist name calling on here intentionally or not, I don’t care if you call each other idiots or whatever go for gold, but like rhae even said there is no place for racist or homophonic terms intentionally or not

So I’m not winning any spelling bees anytime soon lol you know exactly well I meant homophobic but at least I can still spell you and yourself correctly, and it still doesn’t change the fact that it was used as a racist term towards black people, I’ve literally had people at my work fired over this exact argument and neither of them were black

good work @DoreanBV

@ZanyShinobi am i allowed to call people apes then? lmfao I'm from australia and work in hospitality so my viewpoint of all this is going to be quite broad and if you get offended by me calling people idiot monkeys then err...I dunno its not me being racist. its just people being stupid.Were not allowed to outright insult people so I'll devalue their intelligence to a monkey or an ape and tell them as such.

PSA : My WoW raid team uses a weakAura that literally calls us stupid idiot monkeys dont release. because nobody likes to wait 10 minutes for people to get back to the current boss/trash pack when we can have a group revive. Nothing racist about it ,If your not even black your obviously looking into it far too much lmao.

also @DoreanBV NWT have increased their battle stats by taking in former DOA/AOD now DLF players. not through fighting lmao(though im sure their fighting its not to that great of an extent)

tfw the white knights come neighing about racism on a forum for a game whose community is more toxic than a pond fed by a downhill pond in India where people still shit in buckets and yeet it in the streets. Wanna know what keeps racism going? Weak minded soyboys who troll internet forums seeking attention and social justice where they will never be welcome.

I’m with caerus here can we just keep this to the maps, and @rhaegar2 you can it still seems a little racist though that’s just me, why don’t you just say dumb as a sack of hammers? There’s no racist undertone to it seems like a win win to me, I’m not saying you can’t call people monkeys or apes at least know how it was used it would be like calling them the n word as even if someone would have read just a little bit of the pic I posted you could tell it was used right when the evolution theory first took off to denounce blacks which then it just evolved itself into the n word but sorry some of y’all need a history lesson on a games forum chat

I’m with caerus here can we just keep this to the maps, and @rhaegar2 you can it still seems a little racist though that’s just me, why don’t you just say dumb as a sack of hammers? There’s no racist undertone to it seems like a win win to me, I’m not saying you can’t call people monkeys or apes at least know how it was used it would be like calling them the n word as even if someone would have read just a little bit of the pic I posted you could tell it was used right when the evolution theory first took off to denounce blacks which then it just evolved itself into the n word but sorry some of y’all need a history lesson on a games forum chat
“I’m with Caerus here but first let me cram down self-produced racist undertones because I lack the ability to see the forest for the trees.” As someone who knows someone who’s dad was a carpenter, he’d be really offended that you’re using his livelihoods main tool to mock and denounce another human being. Honestly I don’t know how you sleep at night comparing someone to a tool, which also is extremely sexist. Men get called tools all the time and are often romanticized for their ability to use their tools. As a devout mens right activist I demand you apologize.

“I’m with Caerus here but first let me cram down self-produced racist undertones because I lack the ability to see the forest for the trees.” As someone who knows someone who’s dad was a carpenter, he’d be really offended that you’re using his livelihoods main tool to mock and denounce another human being. Honestly I don’t know how you sleep at night comparing someone to a tool, which also is extremely sexist. Men get called tools all the time and are often romanticized for their ability to use their tools. As a devout mens right activist I demand you apologize.
LMFAO

u are an unserious person arent u

Y’all are the ones who don’t seem serious, rhaegar asked me a question and did so politely as almost to have a conversation so I answered, y’all are the ones taking a map thread like a diss and flame thread

as always 1 big topper its very nice to see a world devolp, if u read from the start to here , its a awesome forum post ty ty

onley those who talk about other stuff create ure own forum post .
its anoying and it no respect for Dorean and his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.