• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again. Thanks for your comments again, and here's the next update:
1651147112665.png

As predicted last time: BDL is gone. It dropped down to 13th place, so they have been removed from the list. I did change the colour of ARC to red (from brown), so that the contrast is better. This also brings us back to a top 8, ignoring BAR and REE.

I also decided that a good metric to check are the bashpoints, which can show that a tribe leans more towards offensive, defensive, or even if the expansion was done mostly without blood (by taking weak players and barbarians, as apposed to fighting for the villages). Here are the rankings:

1. SFU (+17 villages, -1 players) - Still expanding at a pretty quick rate, SFU holds first place. They currently have 1.6M obp (1st place) and 311k dbp (3rd place), which shows a clearly offensive mindset, their conquest coming through battle. 6 players in the top 10 (-2) and 9 players in the top 20 (-1).
2. Hip (+13 villages, +0 players) - With the WAR merger done, Hip continues to expand quite well. They have 1.1M obp (2nd place) and 373k dbp (1st place), so again, a lot of offensive capabilities, but also first in terms of how much they had to defend so far. 4 players in the top 20 (-2).
3. DOA (+7 villages, -1 players) - The former first place of the world has slowed down their growth after the merger. They have 641k obp (3rd place) and 312k dbp (2nd place). While their spot is well deserved from the bps, the small disparity between obp and dbps seem to indicate that DOA is not as aggresive as the previous two tribes. 3 players in the top 20 (+2).
4. NWT (+24 villages, +4 players) - A massive expansion by NWT this time around, as well as some recruitment. 298k obp (5th place) and 146k dbp (7th place) indicate that they are not involved in a lot of battles, probably due to their rim focus. 2 players in the top 20 (both in the top 10) (+1).
5. AOD (+11 villages, +1 player) - The academy tribe of DOA is still expanding at a steady rate. They have 265k obp (6th place) and 156k dbp (5th place), as well as 1 player in the top 20 (no change).
6. EOG (+13 villages, +8 players) - Heavy recruitment is again the thing that saves EOG from dropping down faster. Only 11k obp (8th place - and it would be much lower than 8th if we were to count tribes outside the top 8) and 149k dbp (6th place). It's pretty clear what kind of tribe this is: a farm for the other tribes. No players in the top 20 (no change).
7. NEW (+8 villages, +2 players) - Seems to have stopped their decline, and their bps at least shows that if they are going down, they're going down swinging: 472k obp (4th place) and 262k dbp (4th place). No players in the top 20 (no change).
8. ARC (-1 village, -3 players) - Maybe assigning them the red dots is having an effect, but they have started a slow decline. In terms of bps, it's not much better than EOG: 33k obp (7th place - though again, lower if including other tribes) and 125k dbp (8th place). I don't see ARC surviving too much at this rate. No players in the top 20 (no change).

Note: obp (offensive bashpoints), dbp (defensive bashpoints); increases and first 3 places in bashpoints are green, values with no change and 4th-6th places are orange, decreases and last spots in the rankings are red.

Some player rankings news:
* Flokii from SFU dropped from 10th to 34th
* killerking from NWT climbed from 22nd to 10th
* BullsBears from DOA climbed from 44th to 17th
* allissomshow from SFU climbed to 11th from outside the top 50

The top 10 is:
1651150646391.png

And now for a closer look at the regions:
NW
1651151256056.png

Keeping in mind that the old red was BDL and the new red belong to ARC, we see that some of the old BDL villages have been conquered by SFU. More ARC and EOG players have expanded the NW map a bit. One DOA dot is now SFU, 2 old BDL dots are now part of EOG, and one NWT dot was taken by Hip towards the West. Overall not a lot of changes.

NE
1651151568114.png

The NE is also stretching, NWT dots pushing up North and East, with ARC and NEW players also popping up towards the East. Some visible conquests are AOD taking an ARC dot, NWT taking an SFU dot and AOD taking a former BDL dot. The rest of the expansions are either new villages, barbarians, or players outside the top 10 tribes.

SW
1651151939265.png

The SW has gone through some changes, with both new players towards the rim from various tribes (NEW, EOG, AOD, ARC, Hip) and some dots changing colours (Hip -> SFU, BDL -> DOA, NEW -> Hip).

SE
1651152377767.png

SE continues to be the most boring one, the most remarkable thing being the amount of dots that have gone dark. Two ARC dots are now SFU, but all other new dots seem to be in place of dark dots (barbarians, players outside of top 10, or just newly founded villages). This does make the SE the best place for a summer house right now.

I did try to add a bit of colour this time, let me know if that looks better or not. See you guys on Sunday (most likely).

A new week, a new map. Let's have a look:
1651476021202.png

A conflict between SFU and DOA (+AOD) has started, though it seems pretty one-sided so far, with DOA losing several villages to SFU. As a result of this some DOA and AOD players have either quit or jumped ship (to NWT it seems).

1. SFU (+28 villages, +0 players) - Still going strong, and winning most of the conflicts they are in. They have passed 2M obp (1st place) and 400k dbp (3rd place). 6 players in the top 10 (no change) and 9 players in the top 20 (no change).
2. Hip (+10 villages, +0 players) - A steady increase, though lower than SFU and NWT. They have 1.57M obp (2nd place) and 444k dbp (2nd place), a steady growth. 5 players in the top 20 (+1).
3. NWT (+32 villages, +2 players) - Another massive expansion by NWT this time around, as well as some recruitment. 661k obp (3rd place) and 249k dbp (5th place), much higher than last time, which shows they finally started being involved in conflicts. 3 players in the top 20 (+1).
4. DOA (-19 villages, -5 players) - They are having massive issues at the moment, with important players leaving. They have 569k obp (4th place) and 477k dbp (1st place). They have actually gone down in obps despite being in a war due to players lost, though their dbps take them to first place. 1 player in the top 20 (-2).
5. EOG (+3 villages, +0 players) - Still floating along. Only 12k obp (8th place) and 220k dbp (6th place). No players in the top 20 (no change).
6. AOD (-6 villages, -7 players) - The academy tribe of DOA has also suffered due to the ongoing conflict, losing villages and players. They have 244k obp (6th place) and 157k dbp (8th place), as well as 1 player in the top 20 (no change).
7. ARC (+6 villages, +5 players) - Some recruitment has brought ARC back up a spot. In terms of bps, still looks pretty bad: 49k obp (7th place) and 159k dbp (7th place). No players in the top 20 (no change).
8. NEW (+4 villages, -2 players) - Again a tribe that seems to be stagnating, though they have more bps than a lot of tribes above them in the rankings: 551k obp (5th place) and 323k dbp (4th place). No players in the top 20 (no change).

In terms of player rankings there have been a few dips and rises, but nothing truly exceptional:
* Stubborn is the third NWT member joining the top 20 (15th from 39th)
* a few DOA members suffered a dip by a few spots in the rankings

The top 10 is:
1651478433641.png

And now let's looks at the regions:
NW
1651478921209.png

The NW is the sight of a good bit of aggression. If we look North from the core, 4 DOA/AOD dots are now SFU. Some NEW dots have vanished from the core, though some have popped up in the West rim. The North rim sees a few new EOG and ARC dots, while the middle area sees two EOG dots taken over by SFU and a new Hip dot.

NE
1651479485966.png

The NE also brings some changes. There are quite a few new rim dots (ARC, NEW, DOA, but most of all NWT). There are also 4 ARC dots changing to NWT in the North, as well as 9 DOA dots that have done the same. Nearer to the core, 2 DOA dots are now SFU, several AOD and NEW dots have vanished. Moving slightly towards the East from the core we see some new EOG, AOD and NEW dots, but also 3 NEW dots now part of NWT. Overall the NE is quite exciting.

SW
1651479881853.png

The SW is a lot more peaceful than the northern regions. There are dots that have vanished (from DOA, Hip) and new dots from basically all the tribes in the area, but little to no dots have changed color (1 NEW -> Hip, 1 DOA -> Hip)

SE
1651480188302.png

The SE finally has more stuff happening. Near the core there are 7 DOA/AOD dots taken over by SFU and slightly towards the East we see 6 dots changing color to NWT. Other than that some dots have gone dark (NEW, NWT, AOD) and the rim keeps expanding (NWT, SFU, Hip, AOD).

This is it for this one. I can't wait to see how things progress from here. See you later this week!

probably not but we will see if anyone else manages to push through i guess.
SFU might encounter morale issues at this rate though.

thank u for quoting me and saving the post. monkey is apparently too offensive for our kindergarten teacher mod team

Please let me stay In-game I prefer the shadows.

Forum stuff just doesn't appeal to me everyone needs to stop dragging me here to clean up.

Please follow the forum rules :(
make rules that treat us like the adults we are and no children who cant even fathom even crude language like calling people idiot monkeys then? we/the majority of us are not kids. swearing like the f and c words and actually offensive stuff like the n world sure ban that. but like calling people monkey and arguing should be fine as it is kinda part of the game?

make rules that treat us like the adults we are and no children who cant even fathom even crude language like calling people idiot monkeys then? we/the majority of us are not kids. swearing like the f and c words and actually offensive stuff like the n world sure ban that. but like calling people monkey and arguing should be fine as it is kinda part of the game?
TRUE BRO! RISE UP

I wish to thank everyone for your kind words again. As always, let's start with the world map:
1651845196714.png

We have some interesting developments again. DOA (Divine Order of Ares) has decided to rebrand themselves into DlF (Daemonia lusta Furia = Devil's righteous fury). So like Lucifer, it seems we have some fallen angels on our hands. In addition, a merger with AOD is taking place, most of the good AOD players taking the place of the DOA that have been killed or have left. Not sure if AOD will survive as a tribe or not.

1. SFU (+16 villages, -4 players) - They lost some players, but have still expanded quite a bit. Currently over 2.5M obp (1st place) and 370k dbp (4th place). 7 players in the top 10 (+1) and 10 players in the top 20 (+1).
2. Hip (+29 villages, +1 players) - Another massive expansion by Hip, who seems determined to catch up with SFU. They have 2.1M obp (2nd place) and 487k dbp (3rd place), a steady growth. 4 players in the top 20 (-1).
3. NWT (+29 villages, +0 players) - NWT is keeping pace with Hip, not wanting to lose any ground. 934k obp (3rd place) and 266k dbp (6th place), much higher than last time, which shows they finally started being involved in conflicts. 3 players in the top 20 (no change).
4. DlF (+14 villages, +4 players) - Their rebranding, changing players and merging with the academy tribe is allowing the former DOA to remain standing. They have 564k obp (5th place) and 864k dbp (1st place), which shows that they are still getting battered. 2 player in the top 20 (+1).
5. EOG (+17 villages, +5 players) - A large increase this time for EOG, empowered by more recruitment and their first top 20 player. Only 41k obp (7th place) and 291k dbp (5th place). 1 player in the top 20 (+1).
6. NEW (+2 villages, +6 players) - Very little changes overall, though the fact that 6 extra players only brought in 2 extra villages seem to indicate they are still losing many villages. 639k obp (4th place) and 566k dbp (2nd place). No players in the top 20 (no change).
7. ARC (+1 villages, +0 players) - Almost flatlining from the last update, ARC continues to dissapoint in regards to their impact. 89k obp (6th place) and 199k dbp (7th place). No players in the top 20 (no change).

Final mention: AOD (-71 villages, -18 players) - The academy tribe of DOA is falling apart rapidly, and is currently on 15th place. They are left with 59k obp and 58k dbp, and no players in the top 20.

In terms of player rankings, there are some changes:
* Rosar is the EOG player in the top 20 (13th), and he got there from outside the top 50
* SirKillerWhale is one of the AOD players that switched to DlF
* roadrat69 went from AOD to NWT
* Player15110570 from DOA dropped 12 places and is no longer in a tribe

The current top 10 is:
1651846226041.png

If we take a closer look at the regions:
NW
1651846516074.png

The NW rim is the home of some new EOG, NEW, SFU and ARC players. Towards the core we see a set of 4 AOD dots becoming DlF, 2 more former AOD dots being eaten up by SFU, as well as a few new SFU, EOG and Hip dots.

NE
1651846699839.png

The NE sees a focused push by SFU in the core, 3 DOA and a few former black dots now taking on the purple of SFU. Many AOD dots in the area are now either DlF or have gone dark, though we also see AOD and DOA dots now part of NWT. Speaking of NWT, their expansion in the rim is still progressing at an impressive pace.

SW
1651846795542.png

The core of the SW also sees a bit of conflict, a few villages changing hands from DOA to both SFU and Hip. Some former DOA dots have gone dark, many AOD have transfered over to DlF and we also see a NEW dot showing up. Towards the South we see Hip eating up some DOA and NWT dots. The Western rim sees many new NEW dots, but also the SFU colors overtaking 5 NEW dots.

SE
1651846916757.png

The SE sees a lot of DOA dots going dark in the core, with some SFU expansion. Goind East, DOA dots have turned into NWT ones, but we also see some NWT, NEW and SFU dots going dark. Towards the south we see some more of the AOD transition into DlF, more dots going dark from NWT and two former AOD dots now being part of ARC and NWT. The SE rim sees two NWT dots now part of Hip and a new ARC player showing up.

And finally, because I was asked, lets see how the other top 20 tribes actually look like:
1651857117776.png

The full ranking is the following:
1. SFU
2. Hip
3. NWT
4. DlF
5. EOG
6. REE (More Barbs) - this is a tribe created only to expand the map, which is why it's not part of the regular top 10. It's focused towards the NW. 0 obp, 10k dbp.
7. NEW
8. ARC
9. BAR (Barbarians) - same as the one above, and the tribe I use as the cut off. Any tribes below this point will not show up in my regular top 10. They are focused in the SE, pretty close to the core. 0 obp, 62k dbp.
10. JFF (Just For Fun) - a very peaceful tribe (as the name suggests), mostly present in the NW. 1k obp, 46k dbp.
11. CUM (Sesame Street Gang) - great name, hope they get in the top 10. That being said, they have a good number of members, all over the Southern rim.193k obp and 52k dbp, which is a decent amount for a rim tribe.
12. 3BN (3rd Battalion) - another peacceful tribe which shares the Southern rim with CUM. 2k obp and 21k dbp.
13. SPR (roma) - another rim tribe, this one placed in the NE, where I'm guessing they have issues with NWT. 13k obp and 54k dbp.
14. W*T (Wasting Time) - a pretty concentrated tribe, with 7 members, all in the SE. 394k obp and 143k dbp, as well as 2 players in the top 50. I have mentioned this tribe before, and only the small amount of players keeps them this low in the rankings.
15. AOD
16. C-K (Crimson Knights) - a very dispersed tribe, going around the rim from the SW to the NE. 4k obp and 27k dbp.
17. TEU (Teutons) - seems to be in the same situation as REE and BAR. They share the same regions as BAR and FDP, near the core in the SE. 0k obp and 9k dbp.
18. FDP (No Mercy) - another SE tribe with quite a few members near the core. 127k obp and 75k dbp, much better than a lot of the tribes above them.
19. UVS (Universal Soldiers) - most of the members are in the NW region, with a few dispersed dots in other places. 6k obp and 71k dbp.
20. CYT (Corso Young Team) - another concentrated tribe, this one in the rim of the NW region. 84k obp and 55k dbp, as well as 1 player in the top 50. Perhaps they will climb up in the rankings in the future.

I doubt I will add more tribes to the main map, but perhaps I can show the rest of the top 20 tribes occasionally.

That's it for this one. See you next week for the next one.

Monkey is just another way of saying the n word the “pg” way if you will, I don’t care about cussing I care when people get racist with it hence why I reported it, I come here to check the top 10 and hear about the drama not to see blatantly racist comments

Status
Not open for further replies.