• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's more of a top 8 right now, as I ignored the BAR and REE tribes (the ones composed of alternate accounts, only created to expand the map), and haven't replaced them with tribes outside of top 10 yet.
1649498592787.png

1. DOA seems to control the east side of the center, though it has a pretty wide spread. They have 5 players in the top 20, though none in the top 10.
2. KoV has a pretty large spread, creating a belt from North to South through the center. 1 player in the top 20.
3. BDL has a belt of players in the west, one region away from the center, and other players sprinkled in other places. 1 player in the top 20.
4. NEW also has a wide spread, though the west side of the center has the highest concentration. 2 players in the top 20, one of which is in the top 10.
5. Hip is focused on the SW at the moment, with some SE and NW players. 1 player in the top 10.
6. NWT seems to contain mostly rim players, all across the east side of the map. No players in the top 20.
7. SFU is heavily focused in the NW. Important to note they have a lot of crowners, raising a lot of barbarians with MoLs to conquer. In terms of number of villages they are actually 5th at the moment, and have 9 players in the top 20, 7 of which are in the top 10.
8. EOG is also heavily focused in the NW. No players in the top 20.

I did this cause I was bored, and it's the first time I'm doing it. Any suggestions are welcome.

I like it keep it up. looking forward to your next update. Little less shade on SFU would be nice. Thanks.

I like it keep it up. looking forward to your next update. Little less shade on SFU would be nice. Thanks.
Thank you. No shade really, just something I saw. I got nothing against SFU for now :). My beef is with multi-accounters, who I won't name.

Good job keep it coming, it could be interesting adding a few words on diplomacy around the world for next time
Not a bad idea. I can easily get the info on Hip and SFU, but I would need some people in each tribe to keep me up-to-date with wars/alliances. If anyone wants to volunteer, PM me here or in-game. If I don't get full coverage from volunteers, I'll try contacting people from each tribe myself.

I have returned, with your feedback applied (as much as possible). I have made the province line both grey and much more faded, so as to not distract from the tribe colours. I have also contacted people from all the top 10 tribes (with the exception of REE and BAR as last time), to try and get some words/info from each one. However, despite contacting 2 people from each tribe (usually the leader and the one marked as a forum admin) - nobody responded, not even to tell me to f**k off. Due to this the only detailed information comes from the tribe I am in (Hip) and SFU. I hope this changes in the future.

1649835483439.png

1. DOA continues to hold first place, and they're also the reason why a new colour showed up. AOD is their academy tribe, currently on 12th place, so high enough to have an impact on any conflict the parent tribe may be drawn in. No players in the top 20.
2. BDL have climbed up a spot. They are currently in a war with Hip, and initial battles haven't gone so well for them, though fighting continues. No players in the top 20.
3. KoV have dropped down a spot, which is also visible on the map, where many white dots in the W side of the core regions have vanished. 1 player in the top 20.
4. NWT have climbed up due to massive recruitment on the E side rim. 1 player in the top 10.
5. SFU remains a strong contender, with a few members added, but mostly due to a lot of conquest. The first half of their members have more than 2 villages at this point. There is a NAP in place with Hip, and no formal wars declared, though there have been a few skirmishes in the core. They have 12 of the top 20 players, 6 of which are the top 6.
6. Hip continues to focus on the SW, fighting BDL for control, though a few scraps with NEW, KoV and EOG also took place. 5 players in the top 20, 3 of which are in the top 10.
7. NEW has dropped down a few spots, many of their dots are gone or have changed colours, especially in the W side of the core (like KoV). No players in the top 20.
8. EOG looks pretty stable, slowly continuing their expansion North. No players in the top 20.

It's interesting to notice that the tribes that I noticed had a wide spread at the start (KoV and NEW) seem to have lost the most the past week, which shows that a lack of a solid core makes it hard for a tribe to thrive.

P.S. Again, if anyone wants to share diplomacy/tribe information with me, please contact me. Even cool battles/wars that happened in the past are welcome.

DOA have diplomacy with essentially 50% of the top 10 tribes either ally or nap Warring some smaller tribes 8 and 11 player respectivly. And likely to get drawn into the conflict between BDL and Hip.

SFU will win the world purely by virtue of a stronger early game via some of their major players splashing money to grow quicker. None of the other tribes have any significant amount of players who are experienced enough to counteract such a strong early game. And with the decreasingly small player numbers there isn't a rim to build up and bounce back like you used to be able too Once you're rimmed. As SFU will just be able to continue steamrolling on account of nobody else being big enough and able to produce troops as fast as them unless some other Older World players join and mass barb noble.

Don't get "mad" SFU I'm just stating facts. I'll hitpost alot but that's only when I have an active interest in the world. It was clear how this world was going to advance the moment more than 2 of their members MoLed barbs up , And multiple now at that. As much as I would like to put faith in the other tribes and newer players there just isn't anyone in them that stands out as capable enough to fight the combined experience and money/time/activity that most of SFU can put into this game. DOA has some potential but It is essentially a Mass Recruited tribe with a small core of American players and some more experienced EN ones. But still not enough to balance out SFU.

As a tip when making maps try to see if moving colours would look/differentiate the tribes better. Also family tribes are usually in the same colour as their adult tribe.In this case i would suggest making DOA/AOD bright green and EOG the dark green. as there is alot of bright colours in the core but green is significantly different to red and blue that you probably see it better

Last edited by a staff member:
Thanks for the feedback, rhaegar. Indeed, SFU reached first place at this point. I also applied the colour feedback, with DOA and AOD sharing the light green colours, and EOD becoming a dark green. Here's the map at this point:
1650284791701.png

1. SFU has gone through a massive expansion, by recruiting more players and by conquest. It has 9 of the top 10 players, and 10 of the top 20.
2. NWT also had a big jump, though its focus seems to still be the West rim. It has 1 player in the top 20.
3. DOA has finally lost the lead, though that seems to be due to the other tribes expanding faster, rather than them losing players/villages. Still no players in the top 20.
4. Hip is still staying strong, losing players in the North, but strengthening their hold in the S-SW. 2 players in the top 20.
5. NEW has recovered a bit, though they seem to have been forced to the rim both in the NW and SW (probably as a result of fights with Hip and SFU). 2 players in the top 20.
6. KoV is still falling, with little expansion seen at all on the map. 1 player in the top 20.
7. BDL had a large drop, their dots vanishing/changing colour especially in the NW. No players in the top 20.
8. EOG is still chugging along, though they seem to be pushed more and more North. No players in the top 20.
9. AOD has broken the top 10 as the acadey tribe of DOA, thanks to what seems like massive recruitment and some point growth. They have 1 player in the top 20.
Honorable mention: WAR (New World Order) - they now have 2 players in the top 20. Right now they are lower in the rankings due to a low amount of members, but maybe they will show up in the future.

It is sadly impossible for me to get accurate diplomacy information, so instead I will do in-depth looks of the different areas of the map. I will also save the top players to see if any of them change tribes or vanish, so I can pass this information on. Right now this is just the first snapshot of this, future posts will have a side-by-side comparison with the previous state and more details.

NW
1650285934233.png

The NW is clearly dominated by SFU. Hip lost a few players in the area, one of them being MUHHAMAD, who either got kicked or left the tribe (and currently has no tribe), the other being myself, who moved over to SFU. There are quite a few new dots at the rim, with players from NWT, NEW and EOD. Important to note that the amount of BDL dots is extremely low, some of them being conquered (mostly by SFU), and some just going dark.

NE
1650286266866.png

In the NE we have to talk about two separate regions. The core seems to be disputed between DOA and KoV, with some important groups of NEW, SFU and BDL players. On the other hand the rim belongs almost exclusively to NWT. I would also note that the AOD presence has increased significantly in the area compared to last time.

SW
1650286439581.png

The SW seems to be quite split, with Hip having a major presence. DOA still controls the core region with some KoV mixed in as well, BDL has a large presence in multiple regions and NEW seems to focus on the rim (with some new and some restarted players from what I can tell). It's going to be interesting to see how things develop.

SE
1650286674930.png

The SE seems to be the "poorest" region in terms of top 10 tribes. There is presence from DOA and SFU near the core, Hip and AOD share the southern part, and the eastern rim contains NWT and AOD mostly. This is also the region which contains the BAR tribe was in the top 10 (but wasn't in *my* top 10).

At this moment SFU does seem to be the dominant power, but things could change in the future. See y'all next time.

Thanks everyone for your compliments. A new update is here, and there are quite a few news.
1650555895605.png

First of all, we have a bit of an overload of colours. This due to the fact that we have a new tribe that joined the top 10 (ARC), that I decided to add WAR as they got to 11th (which is 10th if we ignore REE). In addition, the former KoV tribe is now DOH, after they did a partial merge with DOA, with some players transferring there. DOH is now another academy tribe for DOA, though I will remove them from the map next time unless they climb back up in the ranking.

1. SFU (+31 villages, +3 players) - still in first place, they have increased the number of villages they control quite a bit. Some players have been kicked and others have joined, for a net gain of 3 extra players. 9 players in the top 10, 10 in the top 20 (no change since last time).
2. DOA (+35 villages, +0 players) - a wave of conquest (and player changes) sees DOA climb back up a spot. 2 players in the top 20 (+2).
3. NWT (+24 villages, +0 players) - still expanding steadily, they did lose their spot to DOA this time. 2 players in the top 20 (+1).
4. Hip (+22 villages, -1 players) - like NWT, a steady increase due to conquest, which allows them to hold 4th place. 3 players in the top 20 (+1).
5. ARC (+19 villages, +14 players) - a huge jump in the rankings (from 12th place), obviously due to heavy recruitment. The vast majority of players seem to be in the SE and up North, mostly in the rim. No players in the top 20, not even in the top 50, so unless something changes, I don't see them holding their spot.
6. NEW (-9 villages, -3 players) - they're going down and yelling timber. No players in the top 20 (-2).
7. EOG (+9 villages, +1 player) - still chugging along, they are holding a presence in the North. No players in the top 20 (no change).
8. AOD (+16 villages, +7 players) - the first academy tribe of DOA is still recruiting quite a bit, which lets them climb the rankings. No players in the top 20 (-1).
9. BDL (-15 villages, -9 players) - even worse than NEW, BDL is on a steep slope and are losing stuff at a quick pace. No players in the top 20 (no change).
10. WAR (+15 villages, +3 players) - my honorabe mention of last time is still growing quickly, apparently through mostly conquest. 1 player in the top 20 (-1)
(Dis)Honorable mention: DOH (-36 villages, -19 players) - the previous KoV tribe lost many of their good players to DOA when they became an academy tribe for DOA. No players in the top 20 (-1). They are actually on the 14th place at the moment, but we'll see if there will be heavy recruitment going to happen, like AOD did.

Important player ranking changes:
* some changes in the order of the top 10 between the SFU players, with chunktheslayerisbackohno climbing 4 places to 1st
* Zimi is the top 20 player that transfered from KoV to DOA
* Laazh from DOA climbed to top 20 from outside the top 50

Finally, some closer looks at the areas:
NW
1650559537519.png

In the NW we see a steady expansion of SFU, with several purple spots appearing. Up North we see some EOG, AOD and BDL players showing up, while nearer to the core we can see a former KoV turned into DOA, several BDL dots became purple or turned dark. Slightly towards the West, a DOA player was conquered by Hip and SFU players, another KoV is now AOD, and in the rim there are more EOG and SFU players. We now see that the NW is an important area for WAR, who has a major presence here.

NE
1650559962062.png

The NE show more of the KoV and DOA merger. Near the core many KoV players are now either DOA or AOD. Like in the NW, the number of red dots (BDL) went down visibly, while NWT is turning most of the map orange. We can also see ARC present up North, among the NWT players.

SW
1650560526887.png

WAR presence can also been seen in the SW, so Hip has heavy competition in the area, though they have visible growth as well. We can also see DOA has expanded massively in the area, and again KoV dots have turned into DOA and AOD dots. Also, not sure if its worth pointing out anymore, but BDL has lost much in the area.

SE
1650561356619.png

We can see most of the ARC players are in this area. Also, major expansion by Hip, DOA and SFU took place near the core and to the South, while NWT expanded a bit more in the rim. This area is the one that shows major NEW losses.

Next update will probably be next Monday. See y'all then.

Dorean I don't want to play a world without you in it. Your Updates are on point per usual and make the world much more interesting. Will be tuning in next week.

Last edited:
It's Monday, so here's the promised update.
1650871514994.png

Something that is immediately apparent from last week is that the number of colours went down again. This is due to a few things:
* the white of DOH/KoV is gone, as the merger with DOA and AOD is now done, so the tribe is gone
* the yellow of WAR is also gone, as another merger took place, WAR becoming part of Hip
So with those changes taking place, let's look at the new rankings:
1. SFU (+26 villages, -1 players) - some more player changes as well as the usual conquest allows SFU to hold first place. 8 players in the top 10, 10 in the top 20 (1 player from top 10 dropped to top 20 since last time)
2. Hip (+66 villages, +10 players) - the merger with WAR brought quite a few good players, which allows them to jump to second place. 6 players in the top 20 (+3)
3. DOA (+22 villages, +1 players) - steady increase, and now with the merger settled it will be interesting to see how the tribe progresses, if their growth can match SFU and Hip. 1 player in the top 20 (-1).
4. NWT (+9 villages, -1 players) - a pretty poor increase this last period, leaving them on 4th place this update. 1 player in the top 20 (-1).
5. AOD (+34 villages, +8 players) - the academy tribe of DOA seems to have swallowed the last good players of DOH/KoV, which combined with recruitment and conquest lets them jump to 5th place. 1 player in the top 20 (+1).
6. ARC (+4 villages, +0 players) - like mentioned last time, only the massive recruitment allowed ARC to jump to the top 10, and now their growth has basically stagnated. Due to all the mergers they will probably remain in the top 10 for the foreseeable future, but unless they get their conquest on, their impact may be minimal overall. No players in the top 20 (no change).
7. EOG (+4 villages, +4 players) - a bit of recruitment seems to be the only thing between EOG and a drop in their presence. No players in the top 20 (no change).
8. NEW (+6 villages, +1 players) - after their huge drop last time NEW seems to have stabilized slightly, though we will see how that develops later on. No players in the top 20 (no change).
9. BDL (-4 villages, +1 players) - still dropping in villages, it's clear they are not doing well. It's likely BDL is the next tribe to leave this map at this rate. No players in the top 20 (no change).

In terms of player rankings, there are a few things to note:
* venroy777 is in second place and has switched from WAR to Hip with the merger, as did LordDiablos0 from the top 20
* G0R4K P0W from NWT has jumped into the top 10 (8th from 12th)
* the first place is now help by HeyZealot from SFU, the top 10 players from SFU keep switching around
* BabyChey from W*T (a small tribe - Wasting Time) is in top 20 now - if he wants to stop wasting time, he may get recruited by a top tribe
* VojcechK, the top 20 AOD player jumped up there from outside the top 50

Current top 10 is:
1650874625215.png

Now for a regional look:
NW
1650874174328.png

The NW sees the transition from yellow to dark blue of the WAR players that joined Hip. Near the core the remaining white dots of DOH/KoV are now the light green of AOD. There is also some limited SFU conquest in the area, as well as recruitment from EOG and NEW in the North and West rims respectively.

NE
1650874484317.png

The NE sees few changes except the end of the DOH-DOA merger. There are a few new NWT and SFU dots, 2 EOG dots have vanished, and other than that, DOA and AOD have expanded a bit, besides the merger.

SW
1650874813223.png

The SW has a few interesting tidbits. We can a large part of the yellow dots of WAR transferring over to Hip, though some were left behind. The far West sees new BDL, NEW and AOD players. If we move towards the core, there are 2 EOG villages conquered by a Hip player, then in the core region there is a massive conquest by SFU which gobbled up 3 DOA, 1 EOG, 1 BDL and 1 ARC village. The southern regions close to the core show the same type of DOH-DOA merger happening, but we also notice more BDL vanishing, mostly just by going dark, as opposed to being conquered.

SE
1650875822656.png

The SE doesn't bring much valuable news: same merger talk. There is some Hip expansion, and ARC and NWT keep expanding the Eastern rim (along with a bit of SFU), while the Southern rim sees either new or restarted BDL dots. The most remarkable thing in the SE is that there are a lot of different colors of dots that have gone dark (NWT, Hip, ARC, AOD, SFU).

This is it for now, there will be another update later this week. Bye bye!

It's Monday, so here's the promised update.
View attachment 3318
Something that is immediately apparent from last week is that the number of colours went down again. This is due to a few things:
* the white of DOH/KoV is gone, as the merger with DOA and AOD is now done, so the tribe is gone
* the yellow of WAR is also gone, as another merger took place, WAR becoming part of Hip
So with those changes taking place, let's look at the new rankings:
1. SFU (+26 villages, -1 players) - some more player changes as well as the usual conquest allows SFU to hold first place. 8 players in the top 10, 10 in the top 20 (1 player from top 10 dropped to top 20 since last time)
2. Hip (+66 villages, +10 players) - the merger with WAR brought quite a few good players, which allows them to jump to second place. 6 players in the top 20 (+3)
3. DOA (+22 villages, +1 players) - steady increase, and now with the merger settled it will be interesting to see how the tribe progresses, if their growth can match SFU and Hip. 1 player in the top 20 (-1).
4. NWT (+9 villages, -1 players) - a pretty poor increase this last period, leaving them on 4th place this update. 1 player in the top 20 (-1).
5. AOD (+34 villages, +8 players) - the academy tribe of DOA seems to have swallowed the last good players of DOH/KoV, which combined with recruitment and conquest lets them jump to 5th place. 1 player in the top 20 (+1).
6. ARC (+4 villages, +0 players) - like mentioned last time, only the massive recruitment allowed ARC to jump to the top 10, and now their growth has basically stagnated. Due to all the mergers they will probably remain in the top 10 for the foreseeable future, but unless they get their conquest on, their impact may be minimal overall. No players in the top 20 (no change).
7. EOG (+4 villages, +4 players) - a bit of recruitment seems to be the only thing between EOG and a drop in their presence. No players in the top 20 (no change).
8. NEW (+6 villages, +1 players) - after their huge drop last time NEW seems to have stabilized slightly, though we will see how that develops later on. No players in the top 20 (no change).
9. BDL (-4 villages, +1 players) - still dropping in villages, it's clear they are not doing well. It's likely BDL is the next tribe to leave this map at this rate. No players in the top 20 (no change).

In terms of player rankings, there are a few things to note:
* venroy777 is in second place and has switched from WAR to Hip with the merger, as did LordDiablos0 from the top 20
* G0R4K P0W from NWT has jumped into the top 10 (8th from 12th)
* the first place is now help by HeyZealot from SFU, the top 10 players from SFU keep switching around
* BabyChey from W*T (a small tribe - Wasting Time) is in top 20 now - if he wants to stop wasting time, he may get recruited by a top tribe
* VojcechK, the top 20 AOD player jumped up there from outside the top 50

Current top 10 is:
View attachment 3321

Now for a regional look:
NW
View attachment 3319
The NW sees the transition from yellow to dark blue of the WAR players that joined Hip. Near the core the remaining white dots of DOH/KoV are now the light green of AOD. There is also some limited SFU conquest in the area, as well as recruitment from EOG and NEW in the North and West rims respectively.

NE
View attachment 3320
The NE sees few changes except the end of the DOH-DOA merger. There are a few new NWT and SFU dots, 2 EOG dots have vanished, and other than that, DOA and AOD have expanded a bit, besides the merger.

SW
View attachment 3322
The SW has a few interesting tidbits. We can a large part of the yellow dots of WAR transferring over to Hip, though some were left behind. The far West sees new BDL, NEW and AOD players. If we move towards the core, there are 2 EOG villages conquered by a Hip player, then in the core region there is a massive conquest by SFU which gobbled up 3 DOA, 1 EOG, 1 BDL and 1 ARC village. The southern regions close to the core show the same type of DOH-DOA merger happening, but we also notice more BDL vanishing, mostly just by going dark, as opposed to being conquered.

SE
View attachment 3323
The SE doesn't bring much valuable news: same merger talk. There is some Hip expansion, and ARC and NWT keep expanding the Eastern rim (along with a bit of SFU), while the Southern rim sees either new or restarted BDL dots. The most remarkable thing in the SE is that there are a lot of different colors of dots that have gone dark (NWT, Hip, ARC, AOD, SFU).

This is it for now, there will be another update later this week. Bye bye!

Really nice to see.

Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.