• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser1666

LOOOOL @ that comment - Not as much as you would think - its very strategical here;) No point all of us being Big - Means the little guy who is the enemy thinks he safe when actually he isnt :p

DeletedUser1914

Inactivity is a problem in ALL tribes especially the big 3 by general consensus.But hey the 30 day turn to barb thing is FINALLY here so we shall see. and i think the big thing that made serenity and other smallish tribes like rgs come to top ten is the disband of one or two smaller active tribes.

DeletedUser

I've actually not seen any inactives turn barb yet. I think the way they implemented this update is shocking. I wonder how long it takes to delete inactive accounts or how big the batches are. Don't hold your breath on inactives turning barb any time soon. Maybe in the next 6 months?

DeletedUser

Its happening. In one of my provinces closer to the center they turned into barbs.

DeletedUser

I see it now, south of me. The wave of death is creeping Northward :)

DeletedUser1666

But back to the thing of inactivity - We are not as inactive as you have how seem been led to believe Sephyrx ..WTB is actually quite active considering The Server Status and Age..

DeletedUser

What age man? In the original TW this would still be considered a fresh world.

DeletedUser1914

What age man? In the original TW this would still be considered a fresh world.
This is true however really emr have absorbed one tribe and bang jump 5million points...in original tw there would be more tribes than this shit. mean come on 145 members..... and even 95 is bad enough.... i think the worlds here will end earlier than original tw. well some worlds faster than others.

DeletedUser2084

This is true however really emr have absorbed one tribe and bang jump 5million points...in original tw there would be more tribes than this shit. mean come on 145 members..... and even 95 is bad enough.... i think the worlds here will end earlier than original tw. well some worlds faster than others.

Please don't act like you've played TW1. TW1 was riddled with MRT's, family tribes and so on so forth. Some tribes had upwards of 1k+ members split between so many tribes.

Also don't forget you were absorbed by WTB when you were in T-E. ;)

DeletedUser1914

Please don't act like you've played TW1. TW1 was riddled with MRT's, family tribes and so on so forth. Some tribes had upwards of 1k+ members split between so many tribes.

Also don't forget you were absorbed by WTB when you were in T-E. ;)
dunno what worlds you played on in tw 1 but i never saw that many family tribes which had even 400+ members lel. and T-E absorbed only because of some rather poor stalling.

DeletedUser2674

1000 members is way more than ive ever seen in one group of tribes