• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser2036

Ok, these are always fun to see peoples opinions.
It's quite simple, and almost always creates controversy... Which leads to more activeness.

WTB - My own tribe. We are an active and aggressive bunch. I hope that getting into 3 wars won't be too much of a stress for us. Still have some newer members who are working out the kinks, but have a solid group of veterans. Still have some baggage to let go, but we seem to be doing good in our 3 wars.

MYM - Seems like a very spread out rim tribe. They have the advantage of having to only fight in one direction. Still with a 136 member count, I'm sure they need to cut loose baggage. Other than that, don't know much about them.

B-R - ..... Where to start with these guys. First of family tribes never last. They have WAYYYY to many members, and going to war with us and the church boys is a very poor decision. Although they change leaders like underwear, I doubt that they will last 2 more months.

CSR - Well 181 members... Never a good thing. Makes them seem like a mass recruitng tribe and they never last. However they have a very solid West rim position and like MYM makes it easier to expand. Also heard that they are at war with B-R, should be a good time to get their feet wet and prepare them for future wars. Definitely need to try and cut loose baggage. Don't know much about them though.

KOH - As I said earlier, mass recruiting tribes never last, and they have done nothing but fail since B0W went to war with them.... Disbanded, then rejoined as WTB and continued to noble them. I don't know if they have any veterans left, as most have left and joined us. And now they are being squished between WTB and EMR. Be interesting to see if EMR hops aboard the nobiling train with WTB.

EMR - Very solid member count. Not sure if that is because they are a poor tribe, or have extremely selective standards. Either way, then need to pick up some more people. Not in a very good position being stuck between every single tribe mentioned above. Definitely have their work cut out for them in the road ahead. Wouldn't be too surprised if they don't merge into someone else, if their war goes poorly. Still have no clue who they are.

SER - No clue who they are, I do know that they have no centralized location according to the map. I see them lasting a long time, simply because it would take one tribe forever to noble from the top of the map to the bottom.

TLN - Not trying to be lazy, but they have the exact same review as SER. Not sure how they even coordinate recruiting with a spread like that.

AD1 - I actually respect for these two players in their tribe. Oops63, and Morgor. They are the only people keeping that tribe afloat. Oops for the VAST AMOUNTS OF GOLD he uses. Never seen a wall built from 0-20 in an hour. Props to you man. Morgor is a very sensitive wine bag, who will probably complain about anything given the chance. They are at war with us, and are nobiling away from us rather than our villages. Not sure what they plan to do once they hit the rim, but they probably haven't thought that far ahead so far.

DIP - Never heard of them. But they actually have a better cluster than SER and TLN. So props there. I see a war with the church boys in their distant future. Other than that They have a solid member count, I would be very interested in revisiting them in 2 months.

DeletedUser2084

WTB: Dunno, from what I've seen some of the players are incredibly inexperienced and are only in the top 100 due to being in WTB and playing SimCity. I'm sure you've got some really skilled players but again from what I've seen, pretty bad. 5 nobles landing inbetween 90 seconds? Rofl, should be 5 nobles landing within the same second. Depending on how the 3 wars go, they'll either just win the server or get crushed.

MYM: Mass recruiting from everyone has almost never worked in any game like this. #2 on server yet not participating in any wars is pretty sad.

B-R: Similar to MYM but at least they've got the balls to fight two wars at once.

CSR: Good, centered tribe but again seems like mass recruiting works for them.

KOH: Not sure what to say about KOH. The fact their holding up their own against WTB for so long means their either pretty good/stubborn OR WTB are pretty bad.

EMR: I actually respect this tribe the most out of the top 10. A good tribe that actually gets shit done. I also like T-E even more so it's good to see two organised tribes fight each other.

SER: Been picking them apart in my area for a long time now. I wish they were better but maybe I shouldn't have started so late ;s Pretty bad tribe with a HEAP of inactives.

TLN: Dunno much about em.

AD1: My own tribe. Some really, really skilled players in there but mixed with some inactives.

DIP: Same as TLN.

DeletedUser1666

I'm Loving the comments you 2 seem to have about other tribes .. has made me chuckle :p

DeletedUser

B-R are slowly crumbling and we've just taken their 3rd place position on the rankings.

Long live the Church!

As for recruitment, we're not a picky tribe in which we require only the highest points & most experianced players, we aim to be different and offer those smaller players the opportunity to come on board with us, under the guidance of leadership, knights & squires we're slowly becoming a formidable force to be reckoned with.

If members do become inactive for whatever reason, we have a process to resolve any villages being claimed for either enemies or other tribes, unless they're one of our allies or NAP's.

Don't under estimate us at CSR, we're an organised bunch with the core leadership being a dedicated bunch, we know our game, we know our path to victory.

DeletedUser1914

WTB: ass recruiting tribe.In far to many wars will crumble fast

MYM: Ever heard of the House Frey from Game of Thrones....Yeh fits these guys perfectly.they ally then when your side starts losing they turn on ya and act like nothing happened oh and they mass recruit

B-R: Also mass recruiting but at least capable of fighting a war without losing terribly and actually capable of nobeling a village,

CSR: dont know much but Mass recruiting possibly.

KOH: The tribe has little co-ordination from what ive seen.Like to noble barbarians right next to their NAP's and Allies but other than that you get no complaints from me.Good tribe and good people

EMR: Out of the top ten i like them the most.From personal experience i know they are organised and the fact they're under 40 members help since i cant imagine why tribes need more than 60....

SER: unkown but from what others say they're an inactive bunch

TLN: Silent for such a large tribe.

AD1: decent tribe.got a few inactive problems though

DIP: who are these guys? i realise with the whole RoG split thing a power gap was made but seriously who are they?

Now onto why would anyone know and even more so respect the tribe T-E? its not like they've had any major wars or are in the top 10?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

My little contribution to this thread;
WTB: I don't care people say they wont handle 3 wars, they got the highest average points per member amongst the top 10, second highest in the world - which at this stage means they got more activity within the tribe than any other around. Their growth speaks for it self, and they have kept the size of their tribe in somewhat the same size since them early days. They have a good chance to be the winning side of this world.

CSR: The Church-boys have done something right, I didn't expect them to last this long. They have the lowest average points per member of the top seven tribes. They got far too many small-boys within their ranks that obviously slow down their bigger lads, even tho they are a rim tribe - this gives them trouble. I'm not familiar with their diplomacy game, but the "nice guy" approach wont bring titles in the long haul. In my opinion, if this tribe truly makes it to the end - this world lacks quality tribes.

B-R: These guys are slowing down. Lately, they have cutted their member count down pretty much - from more than 160 members to around 90 now. Yet, they don't climb on the average points per member. Hopefully they can manage to regroup/establish a leadership which can make them into a small but dangerous tribe :))

EMR: Now this looks like a tribe I can like. Small in numbers, but with quality players. Second highest average points per member amongst the top 7 tribes. If they got a good leadership, they might go all the way.

-----
I only comment these tribes because I don't have an opinion about the rest.

DeletedUser2084

Let's do one of these again since the top 10 has kind of changed.

WTB: A whole tribe/squad w.e of WTB players struggled and still continue to struggle against killing off two players. It really shows how disorganised they are. Mass fakes all day long are probably the only thing they're good at. At least it looks like they've won most of their wars due to either players quitting due to boredom or players joining them because their scared (Oldino from B-R lel).

CSR: They control the west part of the world and look pretty active well. Looks like they've basically won the war against B-R and solidify their position as #2 in the world atm. Obviously mass recruited but looks like under solid leadership.

MYM: Have they done anything this game apart from play sim city? Probs not. Easily had a chance at helping crush the WTB players in the north but they didn't and it'll bite them back later on.

TLN: Serenity v2. After merging with Serenitys active players they've gone from half dying to top 4. Still a bunch of inactive/useless players from what I've seen. Nothing special there either. Won't stay top 4 if INS are going to go to war with them.

EMR: Not sure what the updated goss on what EMR is doing but looks like they're doing something right. Don't really know enough to comment too much on them though.

B-R: Slowly dying from what wars they've partaken. Don't blame em really. CSR on one side with WTB to the north of them. They had their chance but looks like they weren't active/organised enough.

KOH: Oh how the mighty have fallen. Rip.

INS: Probs the best up and coming tribe in the top 10. Looks like CSR v2 to me tbh.

DIP: Ehh nothing special here. Can't really comment haven't really heard anything/seen anything from them.

AD1: Most players have decided to move on after Cyber deciding to focus on RL. Rip us :(

DeletedUser

^^^^ says someone who fled the tribe when it was going down, and has average bashpoint/village that is less than average point/village. well said, well said.... clap clap clap.......

DeletedUser2084

^^^^ says someone who fled the tribe when it was going down, and has average bashpoint/village that is less than average point/village. well said, well said.... clap clap clap.......

You mean when our leaders quit and moved on from the game because they got bored of your pointless attacks that had no strategy apart from hoping one of your poorly timed trains will take a village? Yes, tell me more about how great of a player you are. I took down a player from your tribe in less than 5 seconds. It took you 3 weeks of mass faking and the player to quit the game before you even took a village from him.
Nice one.

DeletedUser1914

Really guys fighting over the forums....Your both big kids now so go send some nukes at each other to solve your argument.but i do believe the top ten has changed so here we go
1. WTB - control central south of the map.Many big players am un-aware of how they do in a war against an organised enemy as KOH probably wasn't the best to judge WTB against. early game made some bad recruitment choices but seems to have worked out . only negative thing is their diplomatic skills are slightly lacking.
2. EMR - an organised tribe,well the lot in central north of the world is not to sure about the new eastern section which appears to be a merge into emr?
3. CSR - control the west what else there to say.Pretty silent compared to other tribes really.
4. MYM - dead,dead,dead need i say more.Members jumping ship probably for the better.Will make a giant power gap within coming days i suppose.
5. TLN - silent dont know much to judge them or even pre-empt anything.
6. DIP - the above both are untested tribes in war.
7. KOH - a tribe which started mass recruiting cut numbers gone to war with WTB and still standing-ish.Dead center of map really.
8. PtG - who? well spread i suppose but untested in war.
9. T-E - anything i say here would be overly bias for obvious reasons..... buutt an organised tribe with clear leaders and goals.Members from other tribes will agree.Only possible negative is our small numbers.
10. TTW - who? same comment as DIP and DtG

DeletedUser1666

RHAEGAR- Have you looked @ the map at all ??? - KoH are no way near or control the center of the map -- FACEPALM check your facts first before stating stuff

DeletedUser1666

What im actually getting @ is your geography is a bit off -- if you intend to post lok at all the facts and THE MAP.. This might be worth you looking into if you actually intend to play .. The only reason im calling on you is particularly to do with i know im right - Im in the core with loads of wtb KoH are not in the core they do not control the center of the map ----------> Map will show you this ...

DeletedUser1914

I do make the maps.... and im rather blind sighted sometimes .KOH is between T-E,EMR and WTB.

DeletedUser

save the map you made mate, because that will change pretty soon, with KOH disappearing from it. ;)

DeletedUser

Seems many of you have no idea about us (Diplomunion). So I'll clear the air a little.
1: WTB - Where the big boys congregate. Carrying some unorganized players but still have the force to wipe out players. Seemingly mad at us, not really sure why....... Something to do with our old diplomat or something idk. Anyways, a cocky and big/strong tribe with no intention of using diplomacy.
2:EMR - Haven't had all that much to do with them because they aren't near us. Seemingly nice and seem to be pretty effective in war, solid tribe.
3:CSR - Ahhh my dear enemies. CSR have been enemies of DIP before time itself, and by the looks of it, will continue to do so until time itself ends. Large tribe with only a handful of quality, active players. Those active and quality players are extremely hard-working and smart. The rest leave a bit to be desired. Also, a little cocky.....
4: TLN: Bi-polar? Seemingly nice and then seemingly aggressive? No idea what they're doing half the time. Some good players amongst them, some poor ones too.
5: PtG: No idea where they came from but a heck of a tribe. Haven't seen them beaten in a battle to date and really good to work with. Strong leadership too, which helps. Will be a force if smaller tribes merge into them.
6: DIP: Obviously bias but.....We used to be decent, then inactivity plagued our leaders and noone really took over until recently. Inactivity of large players destroyed our chances of really being a force. We're nice, happy to help anyone and (finally!) active again. Looking to rebuild.
7: UNO: Small and quiet tribe. No idea what they're like. Only know their leader, way too defensive......
8: POR: Only like 6 players but have intelligently used diplomacy to their advantage. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the bigger tribes fell apart or took over because of them.
9: TIT: Lol, tit. Again, small and fairly quiet tribe. Seem nice enough, no idea of their battle record.
10:RGS: Absolutely no idea about this tribe.

DeletedUser1666

See i would say as a WTB member that i havnt had much dealings with Dilpomium but what i have had - has been ammicable with no animocity
The Poon might have something completely different to say lmao
EMR - Some big players some little players inactivity prob plagues them secretly a bit like CSR - but everyone has the same problem...
POR - Definately out for the long Haul - small secretive and yes i agree very intelligable - i wouldnt at all be surprised if in the long run this small tribe of Medium sized players actuallly make a name for themselves..
RGS - i heard they dieing a painful death somewhere
TLN - holding out considering the Poon is in that area making himself a nuisance like always lol :p
PtG Some bigger members hiding in between a load of smaller players - wouldnt be surprised if they having a issue with activity also but yes came out of no where it seems ..

DeletedUser

Okay, well then I'm not sure where your leader (cfp?) gets his distaste from. I like mature, he's aggressive af, fun dude by the sounds of it.
Rgs - Like serenity did?

DeletedUser2084

See i would say as a WTB member that i havnt had much dealings with Dilpomium but what i have had - has been ammicable with no animocity
The Poon might have something completely different to say lmao
EMR - Some big players some little players inactivity prob plagues them secretly a bit like CSR - but everyone has the same problem...
POR - Definately out for the long Haul - small secretive and yes i agree very intelligable - i wouldnt at all be surprised if in the long run this small tribe of Medium sized players actuallly make a name for themselves..
RGS - i heard they dieing a painful death somewhere
TLN - holding out considering the Poon is in that area making himself a nuisance like always lol :p
PtG Some bigger members hiding in between a load of smaller players - wouldnt be surprised if they having a issue with activity also but yes came out of no where it seems ..
A little bit like WTB ;)