• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4629

You can win this game without spending money; it helps but it is not main factor. I play for quite a few worlds but I only invested some in this one (except for one time 5e top up for gwendoline on en22 I think)
These are way more important then crowns:
Resource Management < Strategy = Knowledge of the game < Time spent online

How do you possibly expect a player who does not buy crowns to compete with a crown buyer?

DeletedUser4651

How do you possibly expect a player who does not buy crowns to compete with a crown buyer?

you can look me up if you want, not a single crown spent on this world

image (2).jpg

DeletedUser4657

I put a lot of thought into what I would do with Jhin's main...catapult it to 51 points...make it the crown jewel of the empire I built upon his obliterated kingdom...let some smallfry with 20k points take it...

In the end, I realized that it deserved no more recognition than the rest of Jhin's "accomplishments": just another village, meaningless and unimportant, like the kid it once belonged to.

upload_2017-12-15_11-55-21.png

DeletedUser4522

Hello TRS are there any survivors? Or have you all been carroted?

DeletedUser1581

Hello TRS are there any survivors? Or have you all been carroted?
Must be a coincidence half the tribe fell apart with top players leaving, then the mass recruiting begins! A cunning scheme if I do say so myself! Make all the players who dis like MR'ing quit, then MR! In genius!

DeletedUser4522

I hear leadership has enforced coop on the members, can't wait for seto tier coop abuse in the coming days from carrot70

DeletedUser4651

>TR are barely hanging on at 180+ members
>kato decides to go on a kicking spree, losing more than 4/5s of their VP

so they went from being a dud tribe to just handing us a win on a silver platter. the absolute state of this world. @chunks tfw you could've been with us but you sperged and joined TBK into some anti-LIFE coalition, losing ANOTHER world for your tribe. OOPS