• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4651

tfw he left out all the bases he lost tho. and no time stamps, iirc the zerks ripped apart your stack. kek

DeletedUser4605

The game is tribalwars not solowars right? You make it sound like a tribe coordinating and organising defence is a bad thing.
I merely pointed it out that it was tribe support !! how does that go against organized support again? all i am saying, you need not brag if it is tribe support xD.

DeletedUser4651

here we go. more whitty vs teja

excited pepe.jpg

DeletedUser4651

wew. tfw jhin checkmated us for the 4th time, now he's tribeless. how many dimensions of chess are we on now?

DeletedUser1581

wew. tfw jhin checkmated us for the 4th time, now he's tribeless. how many dimensions of chess are we on now?
It's a very interesting world to say the least. I've just come back from my week of inactivity to find no one touched me! You guys are too nice:p

DeletedUser4651

It's because we were touching creature and heyhowareyou before anything else.
upload_2017-11-28_7-14-21.png

OOPS

DeletedUser1581

It's a good fight but there's a point loss suggesting losing more built up villages and taking less developed villages.

DeletedUser1581

When I find one as bad as that, I'll be posting raphiel mark my word! I found one with half the losses so I guess I'm on the right tracks

DeletedUser4766

Can't believe I've never joined these forums...you'll are a salty bunch aren't you :)

DeletedUser1581

Hello hsar, i'm surprised to see you here after your grand master jhin has quit. I don't see anything here salty, just your bitter comment.

DeletedUser4766

Hello hsar, i'm surprised to see you here after your grand master jhin has quit. I don't see anything here salty, just your bitter comment.
Lol, wow. Not really sure why you'd tie me to Jhin?? I played in one world with them and wasn't their best friend. Should probably check your memory. Not bitter about anything. Just enjoying your girlish playful banter.

DeletedUser1581

Lol, wow. Not really sure why you'd tie me to Jhin?? I played in one world with them and wasn't their best friend. Should probably check your memory. Not bitter about anything. Just enjoying your girlish playful banter.
If you're not hsar my mistake. Regardless of that you played en18 and 22 with jhin so saying one world is BS. ;)

DeletedUser4766

If you're not hsar my mistake. Regardless of that you played en18 and 22 with jhin so saying one world is BS. ;)
Actually I quit that world (22) because of him and the ilk that make this game just about unplayable/winnable unless you spend your paycheck so yeah, you're right.

Actually I quit that world (22) because of him and the ilk that make this game just about unplayable/winnable unless you spend your paycheck so yeah, you're right.
You can win this game without spending money; it helps but it is not main factor. I play for quite a few worlds but I only invested some in this one (except for one time 5e top up for gwendoline on en22 I think)
These are way more important then crowns:
Resource Management < Strategy = Knowledge of the game < Time spent online