• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4651

hmmm. changing troop types too? wew, husk truly is the greatest player then

And you realize it only after i told you so? Maybe you will change your mind on fighting the greatest wizard in history of tw2

DeletedUser4689

first you need to lose your name a bit if you now what i mean ^^

doubt you now how to do it with that name
Rim- The infinitive form of rimming
Rimming- The act of conquering another player villages sending them out to the rim.
Are you implying there is some other meaning to the word? I am very confused here. B-baka!

DeletedUser4651

Wew, just checked. so before fighting old huskie, i was at 510K OBP. now i'm at 1.04 mil. so that's 530K OBP from these 5 nukes that I lost which is more than 100K per nuke. an average gain would be something like 50-70K (or 30-50 against a stack). but keep telling yourself that you're winning, h...eh

No one really is winning, we didn't take a single villa from each other. This is poking not war so far, but the facts are that you lost more then I did. What made me laugh though, was that even though I put up your troops up on forum, you still didn't bother relocating around

DeletedUser4651

No one really is winning, we didn't take a single villa from each other. This is poking not war so far, but the facts are that you lost more then I did. What made me laugh though, was that even though I put up your troops up on forum, you still didn't bother relocating around

why would i bother? you've barely done anything with the info, and npbody else will. i'll poke you with something bigger when i get a chance

FYI, you wasted a good chance. I was gone for over 24 hours, lmao

hwzXJE.jpg

I look forward to your English revision as well as your campaign against me. If you somehow would manage to succeed you would be first player who managed to take me down 1vs1.
I wonder though, what is your problem with me? It really seems that you have a grudge towards me for no idea what. I have been nice to you all along, even made a thread for splitting villas to avoid crossnobling which saved your village that was being attacked by our guy. Then regardless you taken over my claim pretending it was missclick. Once I got it back you started your scheme on taking me down... I could understand it all, except for where have I hurt you as it seems that you take it more then personal

DeletedUser4651

hwzXJE.jpg

I look forward to your English revision as well as your campaign against me. If you somehow would manage to succeed you would be first player who managed to take me down 1vs1.
I wonder though, what is your problem with me? It really seems that you have a grudge towards me for no idea what. I have been nice to you all along, even made a thread for splitting villas to avoid crossnobling which saved your village that was being attacked by our guy. Then regardless you taken over my claim pretending it was missclick. Once I got it back you started your scheme on taking me down... I could understand it all, except for where have I hurt you as it seems that you take it more then personal

it seems you've been told nothing. interesting. But yeah, i lied about wiping out dude, i was given his bases to be there. heh

DeletedUser1581

Never been taking out in a 1vs1,
Both said tribes are at war.
Then asks why Raphiel is attacking him.
Defends with MA and rams.
Thinks losing nukes is a bad thing in a war game. (considering he is gaining massive OBP off them)

This is a fine piece of comedy

You must have misunderstood. Raphiel began having issues before we were at war, even before he was in OkJhin.
I dont complain about fight but about conduct. There is no reason for rudeness is my only point.

DeletedUser4651

You must have misunderstood. Raphiel began having issues before we were at war, even before he was in OkJhin.
I dont complain about fight but about conduct. There is no reason for rudeness is my only point.

I never was outside of the group, lmao. you really are just misinformed and foolish at this point.
1. life and pvp were allies, i was there to crush you. yet you add me to a claims thread, mfw
2. i hang back in life so nobody was left behind, yet you thought i was on the outer?
3. you gifted me a perfect chance to stall and make sure all villages were 100.

also huskazor, you are in a bad position to complain about rudeness. lmao, i know who you are and what you've done on other worlds

I have called for a temporary stack after clear (on which I congratulate you), but not assistance with the attacks. Just to clarify your assumptions

DeletedUser4651

hmmm, not sure i can believe you. i clear a stack and now naster sends a cat nuke.

thunking.png