• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Tribe Thread

DeletedUser4642

Hello everybody, this world got a bit boring and there wasn't enough forum shenanigans so I guess it's up to Nerdy to start off this realm's only semi-important thread. All info correct as of when I wrote it down.

map_www_en31_eed6363813ac7bc299cbd8471d782dd2_15064042440985.png

#1-Vikings (VKS):

Victory Points: 80
Offensive Bashpoints: 196,510
Defensive Bashpoints: 24,490
Total Bashpoints: 221,000

Obviously using MRT strats to boost their numbers since there's only one player in the realm that has nobled outside their province yet. While 221k bashpoints isn't bad at first glance it is apparently the only reason they have them is due to the sheer number of players. Still, at least its mostly offensive and not defensive bashpoints. Someone should help them with their LARPing skills however as their tribe description includes an ancient Roman quote commonly attributed to Julius Caesar, and I don't recall Vikings ever speaking latin.

#2-Dogs of War (D/W):

Victory Points: 65
Offensive Bashpoints: 30,236
Defensive Bashpoints: 21,818
Total Bashpoints: 52,054

Like the above tribe, but with less bashpoints and a more smug description. If their intention is to wear their enemies down with bodies I guess it might work if they had more players. Better get to crowning those tribe levels I guess. At least they don't believe in democracy apparently.

#3-Illuminati (ILL):

Victory Points: 56
Offensive Bashpoints: 167,813
Defensive Bashpoints: 58,578
Total Bashpoints: 226,391

Takes the cake for most depressing tribe on the list unfortunately. Apparently their only requirement for joining is being an "offensive" player. I remain concerned that their definition of offensive is a bit vague as their leader only has 451 offensive bashpoints. What is more concerning is their desire to turn the realm into a gigantic hugbox as evidenced by their diplomacy screen and forming an alliance of 3 of the top 10 tribes. Be warned, don't click the spoiler tag unless you want to vomit in disgust. I guess the plan was to offend people, not play offensively.

7dj3Lob.png

#4-PoeticArchers (ARC):

Victory Points: 50
Offensive Bashpoints: 151,435
Defensive Bashpoints: 33,268
Total Bashpoints: 184,703

Here is the second tribe in the hugbox trio. About the same stat wise as the previous tribe but at least they don't claim to be an offensive tribe like the people above. Oddly enough "quality members" allegedly lead them, which I wouldn't expect a tribe named after it's leader (or more accurately their ego I guess).

#5-Assassins Creed (ACB):

Victory Points: 45
Offensive Bashpoints: 32,402
Defensive Bashpoints: 10,793
Total Bashpoints: 43,195

Complete and utter joke this tribe is. 45 players and less than 1k bashpoints per player is quite concerning. The only thing of note here is that the only player to have acquired a 2nd victory point is in this tribe, although I suggest he leave soon. Perhaps he could take a leap of faith and look to another top 10 tribe for brotherhood?

#6-Carpe Diem (STD):

Victory Points: 40
Offensive Bashpoints: 142,706
Defensive Bashpoints: 43,864
Total Bashpoints: 186,390

Tribe number three of the hugbox trio, what a cute little alliance they have. All the tribes in this trio seem to share a few qualities. Recruit a bunch of players, get a few bashpoints using your numbers and obnoxious tribe descriptions. Speaking of descriptions, apparently they claim " there is going to be no middle ground, negotiations or mercy" and yet they've formed a three way alliance. Oh well, self-awareness wasn't one of the things they listed in their description so it must be okay.

#7-Insiders (ISD):

Victory Points: 39
Offensive Bashpoints: 29,835
Defensive Bashpoints: 31,537
Total Bashpoints: 61,372

Literally who?

#8-AGE OF EMPIRES (AOE):

Victory Points: 33
Offensive Bashpoints: 11,294
Defensive Bashpoints: 10,553
Total Bashpoints: 21,847

Good game series, I'm excited to see how the 4th game will turn out. They say they're an enthusiast tribe so I won't blame them if they have fun getting rimmed.

#9-The End Times (TET):

Victory Points: 30
Offensive Bashpoints: 4,502
Defensive Bashpoints: 24,515
Total Bashpoints: 29,017

Worst ratio of offensive to defensive bashpoints yet, and they don't even have a tribe description for me to comment on. I guess I'll take my attitude elsewhere ;-;

#10-Imperial Kingdom (IMK):

Victory Points: 28
Offensive Bashpoints: 13,954
Defensive Bashpoints: 12,780
Total Bashpoints: 26,734

Not much to say that hasn't been said a million times over really. It's great to see that their 350 point minimum is working out for them however.

Very Honourable Mention: ShadowBane (PVP):

Victory Points: 14
Offensive Bashpoints: 209,697
Defensive Bashpoints: 150,150
Total Bashpoints: 359,847

Oh wow, it's like there's a tribe of actual players on this realm! Great to see a tribe that is capable of fighting like they claimed they would, props to Kleric for sticking to his word and actually playing as an elite tribe instead of an MRT. Great number of bashpoints for the amount of players they have, have a bunch of strong dudes in the centre of the map, really great blokes who are bound to stain the fields red. In spite of being ranked 19th under the current victory system (how revolutionary it is, I guess these guys must not be good apparently?) they by far have the best set of players so far, their leader having 126k bashpoints alone.

DeletedUser2635

Thank you very much for the post, very well written. I found your comments amusing, altho not all of them are on point. In my honest opinion, for example, bash points don't really mean much at this point, especially for the tribes that have started a few days into the world.
Another thing worth mentioning is that, other than PvP, you have forgotten to mention the other 3 strong competitors, elite tribes.. or however you want to call them, on this world.

DeletedUser4642

In my honest opinion, for example, bash points don't really mean much at this point, especially for the tribes that have started a few days into the world.
Another thing worth mentioning is that, other than PvP, you have forgotten to mention the other 3 strong competitors, elite tribes.. or however you want to call them, on this world.

Bashpoints are a better indicator than points/victory points at this stage of the game considering they are both inaccurate metrics and skew too heavily in favour of MRTs. Those other tribes weren't forgotten but as they haven't really started to play yet its not really worth posting about until they do, wouldn't want to spoil who they are to those unaware of their presence.

DeletedUser4650

Jhin make many enemys. we wil have enemy now, u wil lose

I find the following points pretty hilarious:
- nonames attempt to insult me
- trashcans without any of their actually respectable members think that they have a slightest chance of winning
- zero thought process leads them into assuming who I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now, here's a guide to winning against me, since I need to give you guys such a handicap, jeez...
Pre-requisites: Close TW2.
Step 1: Open your browser settings.
Step 2: Delete all information regarding TW2.
Step 3: Close your browser.
Step 4: Forget about TW2, but remember how no one ever outperforms me as you do the following;
Step 5: Walk away with all those hours of your life not wasted in vain and enjoy life where you can actually succeed at it.
What to do after you've done this: Find a child-friendly game where you can't get r*ped.

GGWP, T.R won this one. Thanks for participating.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DeletedUser2616

I find the following points pretty hilarious:
- nonames attempt to insult me
- trashcans without any of their actually respectable members think that they have a slightest chance of winning
- zero thought process leads them into assuming who I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now, here's a guide to winning against me, since I need to give you guys such a handicap, jeez...
Pre-requisites: Close TW2.
Step 1: Open your browser settings.
Step 2: Delete all information regarding TW2.
Step 3: Close your browser.
Step 4: Forget about TW2, but remember how no one ever outperforms me as you do the following;
Step 5: Walk away with all those hours of your life not wasted in vain and enjoy life where you can actually succeed at it.
What to do after you've done this: Find a child-friendly game where you can't get r*ped.

GGWP, T.R won this one. Thanks for participating.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tfw jhin lets everyone in on his winning strategy, to quit a world. h...eh

DeletedUser2616

So it seems like the leader of ILL got nobled by his own player. LMAO

but Aldaris is not a betrayer, he was in fact the betrayed

DeletedUser4210

day 18,

the central regions have been quite destabilized by unknown art students of semitic origins, we must abolish the feudal system and establish a new system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs. this is tel aviv resistance, fight back brothers

DeletedUser4638

Hello friends~ No, none of you know me, sorry. Last time I played was us08, with WAT. I was #1 player there for 3 or so months.

Cheers to STD for such great fights so far~

DeletedUser4638

If you'd like to know my history, my guild is www.lordsofdeath.com. I've been gaming with them for 20 years now.

edit: Hence the little LoD's on my villages.