• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4581

Famc5JB.gif

DeletedUser4922

So I'm confused...are you you or is Jacq you? Or are you both rank1? And who's DarthDBox? And who the hell's on first!?!?

You've not sniped any PoX nobles. Matter of fact you've not attacked PoX at all, save for a ram here and there. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, why is it that when I mail shenx in game, jacq responds, and when I talk about jacq on the forums, shenx responds?

Matter of fact, jacq always responds to and from Darth's account too.

I'm confused. You said you were a Marine but didn't provide your MOS or MCB when greeted by a fellow Marine. Seems odd to me, but ok I can roll with that.

You/jacq/rank1/Darth keep pretty regular hours for a Marine. Seems suspect. Maybe the Corps has changed I guess. We only wage wars from 9-5 nowadays?

Here's where it gets fun. You told me you were a Marine, in barracks. You said Darth was your roomate, implying he was also a Marine. Darth lost power during the hurricane to hit the East Coast, yet you didn't. Hmmmm.

But wait. Darth tells me he lives with his wife. Does his wife and kids live in barracks too?

So we come to the point. I served my country proudly as a United States Marine from 2002-2006. I went through boot on Paris Island, and subsequently was stationed in Staffordshire, Keele to cross train with HMR Marines. (A badass bunch if ever there was one). Later I transferred to Camp Hansen, Okinawa.

I went through boot camp with 3 people that died in Afghanistan.

You two (one?, three?) pretending to be Marines is a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourselves. So, it's no wonder I'm openly hostile now is it? Let's air all the laundry. I never delete a message, I can start digging up screenshots if needed.

Let's set this straight I never claimed to be a Marine I said I was key word WAS a corpsman WITH the Marines if u actually were a Marine calm u would know by this statement I was NAVY seeing as Marines don't have there own corpsman u idiot

DeletedUser486

No disrespect to your respective callings, but can we please get this thread back to being game relevant?
Maybe reports, statistics, mud slinging about the others strategy and tactics? You know, real p&p stuff

DeletedUser4922

And just gotta add this calm claims to have won 7 world's yet his name is not known here...... And to be honest if u won 7 world's why did u need to join us ask for startup res then after building with ur 2 accounts.. .. I mean it's and ur wife's accounts then u left made it own tribe. Asked to keep things peaceful then days later try to attack us without notice bc and I quote "our member attacked Darth then I spied and saw him building LCs so I knew he was planing to attack back so we started attacking him" ..... Ok so LCs automatically means an attack is coming? Uh-oh looks like everyone is gonna attack everyone even fellow tribe mates bc LCs are never used to farm...... Lol again learn the game b4 u lie. And u claim to be friends with Coolnight.... Dont even get me started there.

That better yato lol

DeletedUser4932

TOP 10 TIME:

map_www_en39_edc96ff88768cbbfffdcc17051b45f0e_15402126013834.png

Barren Died so it is with Great reluctance that I take up this duty;

Rank 1: AAA
Acceptable growth, came up against stiff resistance against SVB in the form of K-cal and those helping him, losing ground in areas. On the other hand resistance vs DIP has been akin to paper mache so take what you can get I guess....

Rank 2: SVB
Smart merge with the smaller rim tribe POX ensuring a secure NW Rim. Suspected war with DIP now but with most of DIP running to other tribes have to wonder who is next.

Rank 3: N/A
Boy has this tribe toiled this world, strong growth through the Core and key recruitment of DIP players in the NE has secured this tribe an interesting position right in the eye of the storm, great potential and risk in this position so about par for their play style....

Rank 4: XXX
This tribe has gone for the tried and true strategy of splitting their forces between two sides of the map then merging in dying tribes, gaining members and taking other tribes targets. Truly looking forward to seeing how that plays out for them.

Rank 5: DIP
Press F to pay respects to the latest top tribe to become food, with most of their top players jumping to other tribes and the rest under fire from basically every other tribe on the map things are not looking up.

Rank 6: T&L
Well, they have a reasonably secure safe area via a network of alliances, but it remains to be seen if this tribe can become anything more than a helping hand to other tribes with support.

Rank 7: KoL
Impressive bounce back after being wiped off the map, but after that early recruitment drive and growth, no much seems to be happening here. Doesn't appear to have any conflict with neighboring top 10 tribes so one has to wonder how they plan to grow.

Rank 8, 9 and 10:
Merge or Death, all too weak at this point to do anything.
Shoutout to -D- for still being alive though, hang in there guys!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1104

I am not dead, i just am not posting on the forum (besides this because i would find it funny if a few others follow suit) nor spending crowns on this game until innogame cleans up a few tribes/players off of the w39 map and w40 map.

Why should I start and help keep the only thread running on this worlds forum when certain ppl still post on the forum and play the game who cant abide by the rules? And inno knows it and does nothing about it. All I am doing by posting is helping innogames while they dont help the non cheating player base.

and you misspelled skynet as xxx.

edit- Since I am now seeing how apparently titus' messages got deleted in the w40 forums im guessing this will be deleted sooner or later as well. Which is fine because again im one of the few active (or was one of the few active) forum users. But I am not posting anymore until inno does something.

DeletedUser1104

I lied one last post before I disappear... unless you guys really entice me with really snarky comments to this post that i cant resist replying too...

This is the top 25 players and how long it took them to get to 100 million. Feel free to compare it to your own tribe/players and see how much farther ahead some people are than you and how dedicated they are to farming!

1. Wtb hot girlfriend [xxx]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 7, 2018 5:21:04 PM - Started the realm around September 3, 2018. Farming on average 2,857,142 a day from start to 100 million.
  2. Rank1inc [svb]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 14, 2018 3:36:47 AM- Started the realm around August 28, 208. Farmed on average about 2,222,222 a day from start to 100 million. He also moled alot of barbs so had like 6 villages 6 days into starting the world and also did that for quite a few villages which screws with the and the pace at which he had more villages to farm with.
  3. Nightfight [n/a]: Not there yet - Started the realm around August 23, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  4. Billb [aaa]: Unlocked on the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 20, 2018 9:31:58 PM - Started the realm around September 1, 2018. Farmed about 2 million a day from start to 100 million.
  5. Pingvin [n/a]: Not there yet- Started the realm around August 26, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  6. Andraus [aaa]: Not there yet- Started the realm around August 30, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  7. Sister Sledge [aaa]: Not there yet- Started the realm around August 24, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  8. Poseidon [xxx]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 19, 2018 2:04:00 PM. Started around September 2, 2018. Farmed about 2,127,659 per day from start to 100 million.
  9. K-ca [svb]:- Not there yet. Started around August 26, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  10. Suggestions [aaa]: Not there yet. Started around August 24, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  11. Valkus [n/a]: Not there yet. Started around August 23, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  12. Wa Du Hek [aaa]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 20, 2018 9:26:36 AM. Started around August 24, 2018. Farmed about 1,694,915 a day from start to 100 million farmed.
  13. Pla. [xxx]: Not there yet. Started around August 28, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  14. Juulius [n/a]: Not there yet. Started around August 26, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  15. Sir Tizy [svb]: Not there yet. Started around September 1, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  16. The Senate [aaa]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on Oct 22, 2018 7:28:16 AM. Started around August 24, 2018. Farmed about 1,666,666 a day from start to 100 million farmed.
  17. txil [aaa]: Not there yet. Started around August 26, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  18. Endeaveringgoat [svb]: Not there yet. Started August 23, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  19. Tigu11 [aaa]: Not there yet. Started around August 26, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  20. Homesweethome [aaa]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 13, 2018 11:14:28 PM. Started around August 24, 2018. Farmed about 1,960,784 a day from start to 100 million farmed.
  21. Cyberlord [aaa]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 19, 2018 3:44:20 PM. Started around August 23, 2018. Farmed about 1,754,385 a day from start to 100 million farmed.
  22. Mikary52nh [n/a]: Not there yet. Started around August 27, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  23. AngelicusDmort [xxx]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 16, 2018 6:26:39 AM. Started around August 29, 2018. Farmed about 2,040,816 a day from start to 100 mililon farmed.
  24. Shenx [svb]: Not there yet. Started around August 23, 2018. Farmed amount per day unknown.
  25. yrrostonyrros [xxx]: Unlocked the 100 million farmed achievement on: Oct 22, 2018 at 3:40:35 AM Started around August 25, 2018. Farmed about 1,694,915 a day from start to 100 million farmed. He restarted through from what I remember so that screws with the numbers.

xxx members in top 25 with 100 million farmed achievement: 4 out of 5.
aaa members in top 25 with 100 million farmed achievement: 5 out of 10.
svb members in top 25 with 100 million farmed achievement: 1 out of 5.
N/A members in top 25 with 100 million farmed achievement: 0 out of 5.

In conclusion: Half of the aaa members are doing damn good amazing well at farming. XXX makes aaa look like script kiddies in comparison with their amazing farming with their leader wtb farming over 1 million more a day early on than most other players. Most of xxx is farming more than 2 million a day on average... N/A members stink at farming and really need to find a way to up their game. SVB members mostly stink at farming.

Pla. should ask ask the others how to farm more efficiently.
WTB has had another 2 weeks of farming since 100 million, hes probably near 150 mil by now.

I've minted about 1600 coins since I hit 100mil farmed, so that's about +150m res just spent on coins. Probably triple that on troops and buildings. So I'd say I'm closer to 500m assuming the rest is from usual production.

DeletedUser3087

Superiority complex much :rolleyes: Good for you mate we are all so proud of your achievements.:D You want me to kneel down and wash your feet as well. :p

its not hate. I just don't think the achievement was earned.

You should not be spouting off that you have done this and that if you have actually done diddly squat.
I don't think farming at this stage of the game is anything near an achievement. The fact I'm so far ahead of everyone else simply shows how incompetent the rest is, not that I'm any good. But if you want to talk about scripts, I'm down to discuss how your entire tribe is made up of C-tier players of some winning tribes that started making flow charts... and overflows... and similar stuff. Too bad that doesn't actually give any capability in battle. 2 notes also need to be said. 1) you are genuinely a cringelord for using that gif, Sledge. Even worse than the star wars stuff that's been going on. 2) I think you're a bit of a hypocrite saying that I've done "diddly squat" (at least I can physically squat XD) when the only good thing you've done in TW is that you've been part of a very luscious fanfic that was written.

Status
Not open for further replies.