• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Players (Your Thoughts)

DeletedUser

First to reach 69 villages my job is done, was fun playing with you all. Won this world fair and square.

DeletedUser700

You did what we wanted you to do. We appreciate your efforts and release you to your previous vices.

DeletedUser

map_www_en2_002f92c89351b9904977bccab10073be_14386678611379.png
Here's the map, *grabs popcorn*

I'll take over map making duties I guess?

DeletedUser1023

Good map sushi, looking at it I'm wondering if dkid has ever taken an enemy village - seems to be the King of internal nobles.

Powerlord has a juicy looking cluster just east of me - but we all know what I've been doing over there ;)

DeletedUser486

Dkid lost a good amount of nukes to BBK without taking a village, if he is working hard, he will be losing the next lot of nukes soon.

DeletedUser1023

I'm sure he/she got enough nukes to clear (given sufficient fakes) whether or not a really tight train or noble tipped nukes can be attached remains to be seen. Then its about preventing an immediate retake with sufficient support/fake support elsewhere. They do seem to be lacking some 'old skool' skills....

DeletedUser2503

How many crowns does it cost for a 69?
First we need to find out how many coins it costs to produce the 69th nobleman ONLY. The formula for that would be An=A1+d(n-1)
Plugging in everything: An=1+1(69-1). So An=69 coins. No surprise there, as first nobleman=1 coin, 2nd nobleman=2coins, etc.
Then we need to find out all of the coins put together. The formula for that is (n/2)*(A1+An)=Sn.
Plugging in everything: (69/2)*(1+69)=Sn. Simplifying: 34.5*70=Sn. Final answer is 2,415.

DeletedUser

i dont know about you guys but being at the top spot for nearly a year is boring.
I think its been 2 months now since I went inactive, busy irl and the game turned out to be a little bland. Innogames seems to be shorthanded in this game and lacks updates and their "fortress" promise still missing.

Anyway It was a good intense start. Too bad I wasnt able to clash against other players across the map.

I dont have any sour feelings with anyone here, like in TW1. So to everyone that are still playing this game... Good luck and Have fun!

dkid

DeletedUser

i dont know about you guys but being at the top spot for nearly a year is boring.
I think its been 2 months now since I went inactive, busy irl and the game turned out to be a little bland. Innogames seems to be shorthanded in this game and lacks updates and their "fortress" promise still missing.

Anyway It was a good intense start. Too bad I wasnt able to clash against other players across the map.

I dont have any sour feelings with anyone here, like in TW1. So to everyone that are still playing this game... Good luck and Have fun!

dkid

Yes and thanks for looking out for your tribe, for instance by facilitating a smooth transition. Not.

DeletedUser1023

Its quite clear who the number 1 player is, and it isn't points, bashpoints may be best indicator, who has those leading stats? I need to go and do my homework on that question....