• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Players (Your Thoughts)

DeletedUser

Picked one at random; cold7comfort started with the tribe: The Looney Tunes before moving across to HellHounds, has some nice looking villages, but don't know anything of him/her personally although seems to be active on external forum:

Tribal Wars 2 player profile: cold7comfort (Villages)
NameLocationPoints
Amber moon624|4753,226
Blue Blazer618|4797,080
Bobby Burns620|4823,342
Bourbon Lancer613|4841,915
Brooklyn614|4861,076
Jungle juice625|4801,391

DeletedUser

thank you, could we do it with style guys,
tw 1 style w 73 example.
achievement

some more summary of the person give a 1 up too 10 points. 1 bad 10 super.

DeletedUser

As far as false Top 10 HoF go: BurnYaBad somehow always weaseled his way into top tribes and created the illusion that he was an elite HoF, I just think he was always surrounded by better LD and his name got lumped in with the rest.

DeletedUser

electrowaffle;n6146 said:
As far as false Top 10 HoF go: BurnYaBad somehow always weaseled his way into top tribes and created the illusion that he was an elite HoF, I just think he was always surrounded by better LD and his name got lumped in with the rest.

your funny guy^^

DeletedUser

Top 10 is stiill to early to judge Wolfsoul has definetly got a running for it and their tribe
alot of tribes taking advatage of tribe members limit. All this does is create alot more confuseing within tribes better to keep a unit small and able

DeletedUser430

1. wolfsoul - Has been a beast thus far. Only top 10 in top 5 ODA.

2. bob the barbarian - Don't really know much about this player, other than was in GOW left GOW to join GIU perhaps he started to see something (massive family going downhill?). Overall will stay in top 10 for about 1 more month then drop off.

3. chinnie - Left the massive family tribe just in time. Earned my respect as he has been on his own since.

4. toubib - Has done very well avoiding all wars. Horrible offensive bashpoints when they are suppost to be at war with GUI. Will have to leave GOW if he is to stay in top 10 before his other tribe members start to grow all 400+ of them (GOW/GOW2/GOW3) (SMH)

5. Nethelion - Have no clue

6. Francesca - Very active player. Will continue to move up in rank.

7. SamuraiHeart - Have no clue but again no defensive bashpoints and very low offensive bashpoints

8. ObamaCare - Same as above but wonders how long will he remain in GOW2 before they decide to move him up as they have dropped a lot of rank lately.

9. spamup - Apart of very small tribe that will need to merge with bigger tribe >30 members if he is to survive. Defensive bashpoint 0? Who do these guys noble?

10. jharkal - Pretty much has been quiet. If he is to continue to grow I'm guessing he will leave GOW as there are far too many of them and he will start to need his space.

DeletedUser

spamup;n6219 said:
Hey, it's not my fault if no one attacks me! :(

build a fully equipped nuke and train and attack something then?

DeletedUser486

cold7comfort;n6221 said:
build a fully equipped nuke and train and attack something then?
Easier said than done in a game that takes 3x the time to build one and kills it twice as quick compared to the original.

If I read the stats right, I think only 2 of the top 15 players are in the top 15 for attacking. They are either not fighting or not finding much fight in their targets.

DeletedUser

takes time to build yes, but if you have a good build you will be able to fight many major battles. i still have my nuke intact after fighting four good fights^^

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n6236 said:
Lets try and stay on topic...

the topic is top 10 players. what for type of game style they play, OD aka bash points, tribe, location etc.
someone said one of the top 10 had no defensive bashpoints, he made a excuse, i say build a train and attack, one dude that dont now what a good build is said troops die so fast in here, and i speak the truth.
it is on topic thx.

obviously if you start sending out fully equiped trains peoples will get scared and start sending fakes at you^^

DeletedUser

bear in mind theres alot of new players to this game and there are many easy targets some people are still yet to understand points dont win wars troops do
but like i said top ten is far from it there are still many players to come out on top

DeletedUser

The server is too young and ranking is circumstantial atm.Nobling a 4k point village full of offencive troops is a walk in the park but attacking full def village with morale penalty will hurt and will take time to rebuild troops.
Greetings to all:)

DeletedUser

I'm looking for ObamaCare to end up top 5 eventually, he has good loot and decent troops numbers but above all has sustained very few losses so far so 90% of the troops he produced are still alive and he is sitting on a lot of coins might have 5-6 nobles up. My guess is he will be top 10 for a long time because of the "reserve" he has built up.

Someone to keep an eye on.

DeletedUser

Did someone wipe Cihuahua?
He just went from 30-40k troops lost to over 100k lost troops that's just as many as he has produced....
(based off of achievements)

DeletedUser1127

He lost several nukes attacking SEU villages a couple of days ago. We defended everything successfully.

DeletedUser

Maybe coolnite7 can update his post and list the new top 10. Not a big GOW fan because I don't really like mass recruit tribes but there is no way getting around the fact you guys still have 3 players in the top 10.

DeletedUser430

ScienceReligion;n15036 said:
Maybe coolnite7 can update his post and list the new top 10. Not a big GOW fan because I don't really like mass recruit tribes but there is no way getting around the fact you guys still have 3 players in the top 10.
Updated thanks for letting me know.