• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Maps

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe21-01.PNG

The world has 1508 players.
TSO already have 98 members - safe to assume a MRT, though with a strong presence south-east, they are rather bunched up
-D- have 63 members - another MRT, seem to be spread primarily south-west and north-east, two clusters may not be good for them
WOW have 48 members, they merged early on with a tribe called atlantic, who id assumed were a small band of fighters. However now 11 of WOWs members are in one province. Im starting to think its another MRT type tribe, just maybe not as bad as the others. Primarily based in the north west.
END have 65 members - another MRT, spread in all dircetions but primarily north east and southeast outside the core.
tco have 45 members - they were in #2 when i first started and i had put them down as MRT back then, i see nothing to change that. mainly based south-west.
OTS have 25 members I may be a bit biased, but this tribe is the first small skilled tribe in the list, a few good reputations, a tribe to watch. mostly based in the north-west.
NOH has 35 members - alot of these players restarted in the last couple days to give them a strong rim presence.
A-I has 26 members - could be another like OTS, though i dont recogise any names. Mostly based north-east, good spread, not too close, not too far. Another to watch.
unt has 25 members - another small tribe maybe wanting to be a powerhouse, I recognise one name i wasnt impressed with in previous worlds, but one man does not make the tribe. Spread throughout the west, so may be too spread out for a big impact.
TUN has 18 members - again a smaller tribe, potentially good, but no names I recognise. Spread through the south east, spilling into south west and north east. again with so few members this spread could be detrimental.

top10player21-01.PNG

I wont bother breaking this down as its too early to know. I assume most players are on top either due to crowning, or starting earlier.. Mostly you can use the tribe breakdown to analyse this for yourself

DeletedUser4490

OTS suck

Tbh i don't think there's a single good tribe on this world, a few good players scattered around in various tribes but not a single tribe stands out as winner material

DeletedUser486

I don't disagree with any of this, but I would say that at this stage none of these tribes can really be considered "spread across the map" because the map is only generated 6 provinces wide at this point.

DeletedUser2369

fair point yato. however the more concentrated tribes can dominate local territory easier than the spread out tribes. That points the spread out tribes at a disadvantage. IF they are good enough, and the concentrated tribes are bad enough, it could turn to an advantage, however im not sure any of those tribes will be good enough.
NOH may be able to dominate the rim, aside from that the spread out tribes i think will end up breaking or merging.

DeletedUser486

Could go either way, they will either dominate or drown

Many good point but as stated above ... this world is too small for "spread" talk ... you can't be one cluster tribe/concentrated tribe without having few provs with too many members ... even small tribes ,like yours, have few provs with 4 members in it ... not like that's WAY too many but it's around the limit imo ... with a small map like this i will look at members/prov rather than tribe spread ... maybe that will change when/if the world grow more ...
ps : is that a prov with 19 members form TSO in it ? o_O how can they even breath ?! :eek:

DeletedUser2369

Many good point but as stated above ... this world is too small for "spread" talk ... you can't be one cluster tribe/concentrated tribe without having few provs with too many members ... even small tribes ,like yours, have few provs with 4 members in it ... not like that's WAY too many but it's around the limit imo ... with a small map like this i will look at members/prov rather than tribe spread ... maybe that will change when/if the world grow more ...
ps : is that a prov with 19 members form TSO in it ? o_O how can they even breath ?! :eek:
Just like to point out, i didnt make a big deal about the spread, merely noted that in my analysis as it will have an effect, dont know how much though. The bigger factors is relative skills of players, however I dont know enough players on this world to comment on that yet.

DeletedUser5045

Just like to point out, i didnt make a big deal about the spread, merely noted that in my analysis as it will have an effect, dont know how much though. The bigger factors is relative skills of players, however I dont know enough players on this world to comment on that yet.

Well seems like a fun world. No notable tribe or players. Be good wars going on when nobles hit

DeletedUser4944

Don't worry nobles will be there really soon I guess since it's such a long time ago I saw Gwennie for the last time. I'm starting to miss her, where is my favourite game ruining girl at? Don't you wanna mess up another new world Gwennie?

DeletedUser2369

its not too bad, if only theyd remove the nobles from it, people would mostly like it.

DeletedUser4944

I think I will open a shop and start predicting the future cause this is just creepy.

@Coolnite7 I was just messin around, didn't want here to come back for real.

Tbh this came from nowhere ... i wasn't expecting a gwen game until around valentine's day ... one month after the world opening many players would have reached academy stage ... now few days and it will rain nobles ... less than 2 weeks into this world ... well done inno

DeletedUser2369

top10tribe28-01.PNG

top10tribe-stats28-01.PNG

Nobles are just starting to come in to play, the first players taking their first villages, and Gwens game starting today. Bash can still be misleading right now, as many players are waiting for the nobles to start fighting active players, those with higher bash may have less troops because of it. The next week will tell.
1. TSO are still looking to be MRT, though their member-count has only increased by 2 in the last week. The coming days will be crucial for this tribe as the players start to realise how boxed inthey are. This tribe is fairly low in the bash department, though they rank high in defense. It seems few other tribes see them as a threat either. According to my stats, 4 members have not increased in points in the last 24 hours, could be coincidence, as 24 hours is not long to be inactive.
2. -D- are showing some promise, ranking #2 in offensive bash per member, they arent as bunched up as TSO which should work in their favor unless. They are spread more or less in a line so there is no part of their tribe that is "safe", but that wont be important untill the province securing ends and the wars start. Thier defense bash is rather high, so they may be struggling. No inactives as far as I can see.
3. WOW. Smashing in the offensive bash per member department, with a rather low defensive bash. These guys seem to be dominating their provinces. My main concern for this tribe is how packed they are in certain areas with nobles coming up. No inactives as far as I can see.
4. tco have jumped up a ranking since last week, due to increasing their member count by 16. A merge? Doing rather pooorly in the bash department, so either they are waiting for the right time to fight, or they are not wanting to fight. Time will tell. 5 players with no point movement in 24 hours, one of whom has had no point movement in 3 days.
5. END are low in the bash deparment as well dropped from rank 4. they also seem to have an academy tribe End Days 2 - ranked 17. 7 players with no point movement in 24 hours, and 14 in the academy. Yes, you read that right, 14 inactives. most of them are 2 or 3 days inactive, they only have 23 members! Things are not looking good here.
6. NOH arent turning any heads, not standing out in any way, but not doing poorly in any way either. Only one inactive for 24 hours. They have come up 1 rank from last week.
7. OTS have dropped a rank from last week. they are doing fairly well in offensive bash, though they arent exactly standing out. No inactives yet.
8. A-I have low bash in general, virtually no defensive bash. Seems the fight is still to start here. Too soon to tell if its due to not wanting to fight, or just no reason to fight yet. No inactives.
9. RoA is a new player in the top 10 this week. Not much to tell yet. situated on the south-east rim, which may explain the relative lack of bash. there are 3 inactive for 24 hours, one of whom is at 2days inactive
10. unt - practically no offensive bash, a fairly high defensive bash. 4 inactives for 24+ hours, 2 of whom are at 6 days inactive. Things are not looking promising in this tribe.
top10player28-01.PNG

Not going to break this down. I think the next week might start giving real information. Most of these guys I imagine are big crowners to get here.
One point to note is how many WOW players are here. 6 out of 10 is fairly respectable, even if it is from crowning. Also zhuljiks was in TSO last week, now in WOW.

DeletedUser2369

Lol, they tried recruiting me, but couldn't, or wouldn't, tell me anything about themselves which told me they were likely a MRT with no gameplan