• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

More maps less talking nonsense you have zero knowledge of the doings of NRU. Not one ROF is on NRU discord Its my server. I left T server to play on U server but it's my clan. We have 1 ally it's not ROF. There just a nap we are pulling some players that were in before ROF took control prove me wrong and I will delete my account. I know who council and your not even cooped your afraid to tell people who you are. I'm happy as hell your posting maps but I do not want to hear of your views of my tribe thinking your in a leadership role HES NOT

Last edited:
More maps less talking nonsense you have zero knowledge of the doings of NRU. Not one ROF is on NRU discord Its my server. I left T server to play on U server but it's my clan. We have 1 ally it's not ROF. There just a nap we are pulling some players that were in before ROF took control prove me wrong and I will delete my account. I know who council and your not even cooped your afraid to tell people who you are. I'm happy as hell your posting maps but I do not want to hear of your views of my tribe thinking your in a leadership role HES NOT
Tl;dr

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 10.51.37.png

Lol we’ve only brought in maybe 6 new recruits post purge. NRU brought in I cant even count anymore lol. Your definition of mass recruiting seems to be off.