• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

To clear some things up for some;

BoS took in KoV players weeks ago because we agreed to start this world as allies/sister tribes. Then agreed to merge top players into BoS because of the higher tribe level; instead of following through like planned some went to NRU, BoS and some stayed in RoF which made it impossible for everyone to agree on a course as no one wanted to attack their ex-KoV tribe mates who were now in three different tribes, we didn’t take in any RoF members but nice try.

Orpheus did not “make up” the fact that RoF is basically an academy tribe of NRU to justify anything. We saw it in the screenshots of the secret chat the ex KoV players had where they were planning on jumping ship. JT said himself “if you want to join NRU or RoF as they are basically academy tribe of NRU”

So we made it easier for them and kicked them. If your not for BoS then you have no place in the tribe we don’t have room for half-members, simple as that.
Jt was and is not council to either tribe though. That was his personal belief and from what he himself saw. Not what was in reality a actual nap where support was provided only AFTER you accused us and then did your first attempt at a twd-bos nap,You have a history of believing anything your told at face value should it fit or benefit your views.

To correct your corrections.

Back when RoF was down south. You took multitudes of our players. Ranging from Ralphfurry to Humana kd. and more.
A shame we have no tw2stats to prove it anymore isn't it. And yet NrU have taken NONE

Jt was and is not council to either tribe though. That was his personal belief and from what he himself saw. Not what was in reality a actual nap where support was provided only AFTER you accused us and then did your first attempt at a twd-bos nap,You have a history of believing anything your told at face value should it fit or benefit your views.

To correct your corrections.

Back when RoF was down south. You took multitudes of our players. Ranging from Ralphfurry to Humana kd. and more.
A shame we have no tw2stats to prove it anymore isn't it. And yet NrU have taken NONE
You got major boning hate for TWD n BoS yet always complain about biasness lol. I even said before. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt till proven. We got proof n screenshot. Even if they don’t know it themselves. They believed it enough for us to kick em. And have always been BoS first. Humanda k n Ralph both joined bc they saw an opportunity not bc we poached them. They agreed to joinin, especially Humanda bc of rl similarpities being from same motherland.

You got major boning hate for TWD n BoS yet always complain about biasness lol. I even said before. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt till proven. We got proof n screenshot. Even if they don’t know it themselves. They believed it enough for us to kick em. And have always been BoS first. Humanda k n Ralph both joined bc they saw an opportunity not bc we poached them. They agreed to joinin, especially Humanda bc of rl similarpities being from same motherland.
never said that you poached them. merely pointing out your belief that RoF was an academy for Nru was entirely false and based on one guys word... I dont hate the players in the tribe.Merely the way their approaching playing the game.

I mean screenshots are easily faked. BELIEVE ME. I've been a part of some screenshots that literally are "real" but changed, and I've seen the professional work his magic. #MandatoryJhinTag

I mean screenshots are easily faked. BELIEVE ME. I've been a part of some screenshots that literally are "real" but changed, and I've seen the professional work his magic. #MandatoryJhinTag
dont bother trying to tell him. This is the man who heard someone say RoF was an academy to nru and broke a nap and pushed his tribe to war with them over it without even verifying that the person wasn't talking out of his ass.
tell jhin to get off elden ring and show all of em how its actually done.

If it was anyone else but I was the one that took em n they admitted to it. So not much debate there xD

dont bother trying to tell him. This is the man who heard someone say RoF was an academy to nru and broke a nap and pushed his tribe to war with them over it without even verifying that the person wasn't talking out of his ass.
from what I remember rof attacked first before 48hrs nap was done so not talking out of my ass at all. I even remember you guys tried justifyin it lol.

from what I remember rof attacked first before 48hrs nap was done so not talking out of my ass at all. I even remember you guys tried justifyin it lol.
Not their fault you literally broke the nap via nobling into their provinces before the nap was even cancelled. they were just defending their provinces.

never said that you poached them. merely pointing out your belief that RoF was an academy for Nru was entirely false and based on one guys word... I dont hate the players in the tribe.Merely the way their approaching playing the game.
I didn't believe you at first but ill admit i'm wrong ROF aren't an academy tribe they just have a nap with NRU and then every week or so there best players join NRU like yesterday. Definitely not an academy

I didn't believe you at first but ill admit i'm wrong ROF aren't an academy tribe they just have a nap with NRU and then every week or so there best players join NRU like yesterday. Definitely not an academy
no that was them being dicks and basically joining RoF for garuanteed support against BoS when they left there ,and then when they got stable troop wise they fudged off to nru without so much as a thank you.because if they joined nru outright they wouldn't have gotten as much defense and they knew that .

no that was them being dicks and basically joining RoF for garuanteed support against BoS when they left there ,and then when they got stable troop wise they fudged off to nru without so much as a thank you.because if they joined nru outright they wouldn't have gotten as much defense and they knew that .
There’s a reason they were kicked. lol.

What do you mean botting? Thats what jhing is good at

I wont even get into the rest of this nonsense. Too much drama for my liking. You know who has no drama or babysitters is twd. Lol