• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

Mostly just that bright green is hurting my eyes. wasnt a bad update per say. just the colours arent as easy to look at i guess for me personally.

and yes im putting off updating because none of yall can keep forum comments out of you in game business

Lol what players getting butthurt cause their is some friendly banter on the forums. I missed the tw 1 forums where the shit talking was real

Lol what players getting butthurt cause their is some friendly banter on the forums. I missed the tw 1 forums where the shit talking was real
new generation is very easily offends
offended.jpeg

This map bout to change real drastically real quick. Rumor has it that ex KoV are a bunch of tribe hopping snakes. Didn’t even know snakes can hop :0

This map bout to change real drastically real quick. Rumor has it that ex KoV are a bunch of tribe hopping snakes. Didn’t even know snakes can hop :0
Im sorry keep telling half truths orphy. You were pushing for a all out war between top tribes. When RoF took over the shellof kov we had a nap with NrU prior. We agreed to turn it downfrom the alliance KoV had with them to a nap. Not evrn a week or 2 later you broke thr nap between us due to false information from YOUR ENEMY. Yet you tell your tribe as if it is out fault.
Now not even a month in you declare war on RoF . Boot half of your co-ops and the people who weren't happy with your leadership. BUT you then go and do the very thing you vilified RoF for and napped TWD . Because you knew you cant beat them. Get your head outta your ass Orpheus.

So much for staying on topic. Lol hypritcal much Also bos and twd do not have diplomacy but that will change soon lol. And to put thr rumours to bed cause im fine with being honest. Twd (me) apporched bos first for diplomacy. I was respectfully declined cause of the ex kov members. Either way nru isnt very good. So enjoy the fighting boys and girls

So much for staying on topic. Lol hypritcal much Also bos and twd do not have diplomacy but that will change soon lol. And to put thr rumours to bed cause im fine with being honest. Twd (me) apporched bos first for diplomacy. I was respectfully declined cause of the ex kov members. Either way nru isnt very good. So enjoy the fighting boys and girls
More of the fact they pushed so hard to make it all out war but they ended up pushing nru rof together and now twd and bos AND boh are now all together making it a 2v3

Ok here.
1303 seperate tribes.png

The "actual" map as defined by every tribe bar BoS.
Nru top left
TWD core and south .
BoS top right and core
RoF inner top right core,very rim top right.
Yorkies chilling bot left

Actual tribe politics is more extensive and the map is yet again out of date because BoS is a dictatorship and orpheus has a hate boner for RoF to the point he ignores all his past war war war talk and naps TWD to focus on them.
TWD is just chilling in the core. and obviously going to stack their BoS border before breaking nap in two weeks or so .Just enough to let them push nru in or to secure bot left and take yorkies out.
Nru are gonna do that and fight BoS
RoF is gonna continue to grow and probably get pushed out of the core but survive on the rim cause BoS backline is for the most part horrid players who attack at 50%)

Now the real map as seen by Orpheus who is very much.With me or against me attitude and when he's outnumbered due to his own foolish mistake ,Will happily be a hypocrite and nap the biggest tribe to focus on a small rim tribe.
diplomap1303.png

Because Nap's are apparently alliances now?

Also theres a rumour RoF are Nru's academy(perpetrated by orpheus to justify his nap breaking habits) Yet BoS took members of RoF PRIOR to us taking KoV shell .which technically makes us more of a BoS academy and they just turned on us once we got big and dangerous enough. NrU and RoF are napped. Nothing more nothing less.

Nevermind that BoS has their own actual academy in the form of BoH

Last edited:
Update. Someone in NrU went rogue and booted the entire tribe,
No doubt people will quit because of it and the world will become twd vs BoS/family tribe within 2 weeks now.

ggwp gone are the days of actual decent worlds i guess

this is 3rd time TWD plays unfair, and supports dishonest and low key b... , I said 1 month ago on here, I dont care who wins, make this world fair and decent, it was the most balanced worlds for years and this happens... well done keep destroying 200 or something player base by doing this...

this is 3rd time TWD plays unfair, and supports dishonest and low key b... , I said 1 month ago on here, I dont care who wins, make this world fair and decent, it was the most balanced worlds for years and this happens... well done keep destroying 200 or something player base by doing this...
arent you part of twd?

Update. Someone in NrU went rogue and booted the entire tribe,
No doubt people will quit because of it and the world will become twd vs BoS/family tribe within 2 weeks now.

ggwp gone are the days of actual decent worlds i guess
Update. info recieved it was Magnoliasweetea, Direct your nukes there gentlemen and ladies

if I was the leader I would never support this kind of low key act, we are very small player base here, some honesty some decency... By taking Magnolia & Spearhafoc you support this kind of acts, you promote others in the future doing this on another world...

These players should not be supported instead they should be made example of their behavior.

if I was the leader I would never support this kind of low key act, we are very small player base here, some honesty some decency... By taking Magnolia & Spearhafoc you support this kind of acts, you promote others in the future doing this on another world...

These players should not be supported instead they should be made example of their behavior.
and yet nothing bad will happen. Neither lamb or orpheus will see anything wrong with what happened today. and of course they napped within 24hours of it happening. So like the fuck?

To clear some things up for some;

BoS took in KoV players weeks ago because we agreed to start this world as allies/sister tribes. Then agreed to merge top players into BoS because of the higher tribe level; instead of following through like planned some went to NRU, BoS and some stayed in RoF which made it impossible for everyone to agree on a course as no one wanted to attack their ex-KoV tribe mates who were now in three different tribes, we didn’t take in any RoF members but nice try.

Orpheus did not “make up” the fact that RoF is basically an academy tribe of NRU to justify anything. We saw it in the screenshots of the secret chat the ex KoV players had where they were planning on jumping ship. JT said himself “if you want to join NRU or RoF as they are basically academy tribe of NRU”

So we made it easier for them and kicked them. If your not for BoS then you have no place in the tribe we don’t have room for half-members, simple as that.