• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

I will screen shot city support zero tribe mates. BRING IT
bring What? Idk why you’re taking this so personal sad time. It’s just a game my dude ;)
for the mighty NRU to be acting this way. I’m guessing it’s not going like It did on Laarne for you guys.

Are you running from my challenge? I want a piece of you. Please take your tongue out of Brjiann ear and fight.
If you want a piece of me. Feel free to come over to me anytime mad time. You’re challenging me. Why would I go to you? Lol youre not that much of a FUN time as you think :)

Are you running from my challenge? I want a piece of you. Please take your tongue out of Brjiann ear and fight.

Would you like to put yours in my ear instead?

93F84AB5-4AE3-4B5C-839E-9F9067476F13.jpeg

We have been waiting for a map update someone does it and you say the colours is horrible. I liked the map update. Cheers canowar
Mostly just that bright green is hurting my eyes. wasnt a bad update per say. just the colours arent as easy to look at i guess for me personally.

and yes im putting off updating because none of yall can keep forum comments out of you in game business