• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

Can't help that everyone wants to be a noob. :eek: it's been insane on how many /invite emails I've gotten. But I need to SAY TWD is a dam good tribe.

Orpheus your so up TWD butt your destroying BOS. Need Toilet paper? You have zero game come face me. I'm calling you out. Your the crap I take off from my shoe.

Orpheus your so up TWD butt your destroying BOS. Need Toilet paper? You have zero game come face me. I'm calling you out. Your the crap I take off from my shoe.
More like the Ex KoV that couldn’t fight NRU. But feel free to keep taking hoppers ;) doing us a favor.

some hoppers went to TWD as well, you are agreeing to be 3 tribe with no nap between then I heard some agreements going between TWD & BOS, i dont care who wins this world but its been ages since we got a this balanced world lets keep it this way.

Rumours would be that BoS tried to nap TWD to focus on NrU and RoF hell for all their talk of fight fight fight ...they napped twd for 24hrs while talks happened. Rather hypocritical of them no? to advocate no diplomacy and then attempt it

Rumours would be that BoS tried to nap TWD to focus on NrU and RoF hell for all their talk of fight fight fight ...they napped twd for 24hrs while talks happened. Rather hypocritical of them no? to advocate no diplomacy and then attempt it
Where did u hear this rumor? ;) from what rumor i heard it’s dumb to listen to enemies with no factual evidence.

some hoppers went to TWD as well, you are agreeing to be 3 tribe with no nap between then I heard some agreements going between TWD & BOS, i dont care who wins this world but its been ages since we got a this balanced world lets keep it this way.
rumors my man, rumors.

More like the Ex KoV that couldn’t fight NRU. But feel free to keep taking hoppers ;) doing us a favor.
Are you running from my challenge? I want a piece of you. Please take your tongue out of Brjiann ear and fight.

Last edited: