• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

Beat me to it Dreakinn. Thanks for the map update Rhaegar.

Only other changes are

Victory's Wings dropped from 180k 5th place - 110k 8th place in a week so not holding up too well.

Yorkies as far as i am aware they aren't fighting TWD

INC where nobled out and big players quit, then the remaining players ran to NRU with the exception of Chunk who joined TWD a bit earlier in the game.

TRT Big players got nobled. Then a council member kicked all the active player in an effort to "get them all into one tribe(Victory's Wings)"

You also Missed TFF who are currently 10th with just 5 members seem like a small group of old players but that is purely a guess.
can you confirm the trt council member booting? from my knowledge they were told to join the boh? for their lvl 17 shield. i know a bunch of them quit as their leader seemingly went inactive

From an ex TRT member
Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 22.19.58.png

If diplomacy stays like this, and top 3 tribes not merge/naps with each other this world might be the most balanced world since 2-3 years. Each top 3 tribe has good players and not much difference in terms of power.

If diplomacy stays like this, and top 3 tribes not merge/naps with each other this world might be the most balanced world since 2-3 years. Each top 3 tribe has good players and not much difference in terms of power.

I agree i hope it stays this way. Been a fun world so far. Keep up the good fighting twd, Nru, and bos

quick update. The map site doesn't seem to be updating for a few days. So i dunno when A new map will come out. theres been massive change ups too >.>