• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

and this is why i dont play under the name i use on forums anymore.
People don't like mean words against them. Your tribe is the bad guys cuz your the only tribe really picking off the smaller ones .... but thats objective
Your forum name has to be the same as ingame you will be banned. This was told to me by CAPT C on the us server. Forum ban not ingame

Your forum name has to be the same as ingame you will be banned. This was told to me by CAPT C on the us server. Forum ban not ingame
uhuhhh
And if i use two names for two different worlds?
Thats news to me and I've been here since the start of tw2 and since en15 on tw1. Go back to trolling when TMS gets unbanned

I need to find the message. I was using Charlesvvi account posted screen shots to claim some coins and got a warning

and this is why i dont play under the name i use on forums anymore.
People don't like mean words against them. Your tribe is the bad guys cuz your the only tribe really picking off the smaller ones .... but thats objective

No corrction were nobling any and all in our paths. One province at a time. And to be fair victory wings is doing well down south and so was avengers. But this is a marathon game

I need to find the message. I was using Charlesvvi account posted screen shots to claim some coins and got a warning
probably different if you were trying to claim rewards lmao

I know jhin has multiple forum accounts and i used too have this and my other name(cael)(used to troll on en21) before inno randomly deleted all the old "unclaimed" or whatever forum accounts

map2302.png

The map as of today....2 days late but hey better than never.
Incog got disbanded or killed off enough to get pushed out of the top 10
TRT had a mass leaving/nobling probably a bit of both

I finally got around to seperating kov and bos into their own colours...woops?

Please be aware that the comments i make here dont reflect 100% accurate knowledge as i dont really listen to in game politics or partake in them anymore. Stopped leading tribes/influencing them around en 21 so stop attacking me for not knowing the inner workings of each tribe and how you relate to each other ok? Can always stop making these maps and leave it solely for my tribe to see

NrU -
SEEM to be fighting KoV and gaining room inbetween two sections of BoS.

TwD - Tribe is at war with most of the server (i think) major focus on the smaller tribes however so will be interesting to see what their like fighting people their own size where they cant just out number their opponents.

BoS - is napped atleast with kov(i believe) and is fighting twd though to what effectiveness i am not sure of given they have maintained a semi clear border,atleast on their southern part the top right part of the core is a mess atm .Also seem to be expanding south quite fast/their op on avengers(RiP) a week or 2 ago has paid off.

KoV - is inbetween a few tribes seem to be doing fine.but no real shake up to my knowledge

Northerners - are just chilling it would seem. could be fighting some nRu /Yorkies but dunno tbh

Yorkies - fighting TwD but who isn't these days .Dont know what their relations with the 2 tribes that essentially surround them are like.

Phoenix - pretty much the same but seem to be regrouping/forming a new bunch of players/villages behind northernes and yorkies

Victory's Wings - took in some players from trt but not many. Think it was around 3 or 4 given they were a full tribe nearly to start with. Only tribe in the top 10 to have under 30 players (sitting at 22) Seem to be giving a bit more of a opposition to twd but are getting steadily chipped away Will they survive longer than the others have?

Brotherhood of Honour - Reforming behind nru and a small group from trt bottom right of the map. Dunno their diplomacy but seem to likely have a nap with NrU given how clean their borders are looking.

Graveyard (tribes removed from top 10)
Incognito
TrT-(The resurrected Tribe)

View attachment 3206
The map as of today....2 days late but hey better than never.
Incog got disbanded or killed off enough to get pushed out of the top 10
TRT had a mass leaving/nobling probably a bit of both

I finally got around to seperating kov and bos into their own colours...woops?

Please be aware that the comments i make here dont reflect 100% accurate knowledge as i dont really listen to in game politics or partake in them anymore. Stopped leading tribes/influencing them around en 21 so stop attacking me for not knowing the inner workings of each tribe and how you relate to each other ok? Can always stop making these maps and leave it solely for my tribe to see

NrU -
SEEM to be fighting KoV and gaining room inbetween two sections of BoS.

TwD - Tribe is at war with most of the server (i think) major focus on the smaller tribes however so will be interesting to see what their like fighting people their own size where they cant just out number their opponents.

BoS - is napped atleast with kov(i believe) and is fighting twd though to what effectiveness i am not sure of given they have maintained a semi clear border,atleast on their southern part the top right part of the core is a mess atm .Also seem to be expanding south quite fast/their op on avengers(RiP) a week or 2 ago has paid off.

KoV - is inbetween a few tribes seem to be doing fine.but no real shake up to my knowledge

Northerners - are just chilling it would seem. could be fighting some nRu /Yorkies but dunno tbh

Yorkies - fighting TwD but who isn't these days .Dont know what their relations with the 2 tribes that essentially surround them are like.

Phoenix - pretty much the same but seem to be regrouping/forming a new bunch of players/villages behind northernes and yorkies

Victory's Wings - took in some players from trt but not many. Think it was around 3 or 4 given they were a full tribe nearly to start with. Only tribe in the top 10 to have under 30 players (sitting at 22) Seem to be giving a bit more of a opposition to twd but are getting steadily chipped away Will they survive longer than the others have?

Brotherhood of Honour - Reforming behind nru and a small group from trt bottom right of the map. Dunno their diplomacy but seem to likely have a nap with NrU given how clean their borders are looking.

Graveyard (tribes removed from top 10)
Incognito
TrT-(The resurrected Tribe)

Great job

Lol let me help you here...

NrU - SEEM to be fighting KoV and gaining room inbetween two sections of BoS.

Nah not fighting, they're back to recruiting lol. They once again just recruited a bunch of people; I think they are 1 lvl away from maxing out the tribe member slot :D But they recruited some KoV while the rest merge with BoS and inactive are getting eaten probably...

TwD - Tribe is at war with most of the server (i think) major focus on the smaller tribes however so will be interesting to see what their like fighting people their own size where they can't just out number their opponents.

Lol with the biased commentary (again). TWD is fighting everyone, from small to the top 4... You probably only see smaller tribes dying out first because that is a given (unless it's a group of vets), but the top 3 tribe probably won't die as fast so won't be seeing that much difference just by looking at the map lol... but there is a difference (We tend to fight our way to the top... Not recruit lol). So, fighting the whole server you're right on the money there, but focusing on smaller tribes... nope, and you need to get that outta your head :D

KoV dead, they merge with BoS and those scared ran to NrU. Any leftover are inactive which will either get eaten or just IDLE until they barb from inactivity period.

tribes die quickly, there is no individuality. everyone strives to get a high-level tribe for the sake of skills and this is quite justified. is the game or the players to blame?
can fight with everyone at a time when they are all fighting with each other or when they are all focused only on you. both are "fighting with everyone", but the difference is colossal. perhaps the author of the topic had in mind an interest in the development of events in the second version of the "struggle", he simply could not formulate

Beat me to it Dreakinn. Thanks for the map update Rhaegar.

Only other changes are

Victory's Wings dropped from 180k 5th place - 110k 8th place in a week so not holding up too well.

Yorkies as far as i am aware they aren't fighting TWD

INC where nobled out and big players quit, then the remaining players ran to NRU with the exception of Chunk who joined TWD a bit earlier in the game.

TRT Big players got nobled. Then a council member kicked all the active player in an effort to "get them all into one tribe(Victory's Wings)"

You also Missed TFF who are currently 10th with just 5 members seem like a small group of old players but that is purely a guess.