• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

world map 402.png

So I only started the world a few days ago.Anyone that could provide semi unbiased details regarding diplomacy whos fighting who etc would be nice.
Ill try to remember to update the world as we go I guess

BOS and BOH are not sister tribes this time.

KOV and BOS are sister tribes. KOV is allied with alot, they got sister tribe, they have naps. Basiclly KOV are scared asf.

Orpheus, get some balls and stop attack small players and at the same time hide behind KOV. This game is not for hugging a 60 member tribe.

BOS and BOH are not sister tribes this time.

KOV and BOS are sister tribes. KOV is allied with alot, they got sister tribe, they have naps. Basiclly KOV are scared asf.
Thank you Ill fix that up when i make a new one tonight. Assumed given similar names they were a family tribe

Thank you Ill fix that up when i make a new one tonight. Assumed given similar names they were a family tribe
BoH stole BoS initial name from a different server. The founder of BoH quit already as he couldn’t handle the pressure lol.

INC Fight TWD
KOV & BOS (MRT)
NRU fighting alone without allies or sister tribes.
Another honorable mention is Avengers tribe, they do really well by working as a team and kicking a big cheater and coiner from TWD.

Just some info.

Another honorable mention is Avengers tribe, they do really well by working as a team and kicking a big cheater and coiner from TWD.
Lol, if I'm thinking about the same person. He's not a cheater, just happened to be coop'd by a cheater that got him dragged into the same ban as him.

NRU fighting alone? Lol thats funny and i hear a different story. Some diplomacy with boh or maybe dropped it cause they were and are being eaten

world map 402.png

402 correct map.png

No overall difference given the map is only like 20 hours difference.Well apart from the correct family tribes listed together etc.

Will update it on monday where there could be some change.

Also a note. I am playing this world just on a different name so as to not draw any ire from tribes if they dont like any thoughts etc etc that may be presented throughout this thread.Sadly tribes in the past haven't taken these so well sometimes and yeah ill try to be unbiased if i mention anything