• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 map

Any update?
later this morning. too busy trying to shephard noobs into some form of cohesive tribe without having half of them leave the tribe because its no longer a "democracy" and how dare i demand people have co-ops so they dont get nobled while they sleep

later this morning. too busy trying to shephard noobs into some form of cohesive tribe without having half of them leave the tribe because its no longer a "democracy" and how dare i demand people have co-ops so they dont get nobled while they sleep
I’m always sus of anyone anyone who’s weary about a co-op. I don’t like having co-ops much either, I don’t like troops to be moved around or the wrong buildings queued so i just tell them not to lol “co-op for attacks only” pretty much. Otherwise I’ll expect they’re hiding dms

I’m always sus of anyone anyone who’s weary about a co-op. I don’t like having co-ops much either, I don’t like troops to be moved around or the wrong buildings queued so i just tell them not to lol “co-op for attacks only” pretty much. Otherwise I’ll expect they’re hiding dms
the same.It is a method i use to weed out any weak spies.but any good spy knows to use discord anyway.
Tribe leader going away for a week so was asked to step up. first thing i did was demand co-ops by 7 days otherwise u get da big red boot button.2 people left claiming its turning into a dictatorship one was obviously a spy.being in a province with reds and not getting attacked not sending support etc.

Another left cause in their words " the kids are crying over everything" and others were crying about there actually being order and rules to the tribe now

the same.It is a method i use to weed out any weak spies.but any good spy knows to use discord anyway.
Tribe leader going away for a week so was asked to step up. first thing i did was demand co-ops by 7 days otherwise u get da big red boot button.2 people left claiming its turning into a dictatorship one was obviously a spy.being in a province with reds and not getting attacked not sending support etc.

Another left cause in their words " the kids are crying over everything" and others were crying about there actually being order and rules to the tribe now
"tribe is too demanding" is such a weak argument lmao, can't stand those types, they're the main reason i try to avoid any kind of leadership role outside of my squads. the game is called tribal wars 2, tribe is a pretty big part of it, we ain't living in anarchy yet, leading needs doing.

Anyway, back on topic a bit, since i'm only in the world to watch, how are the top three doing diplomatically? Do we have our usual 1st and 3rd versus 2nd? tribal hugs 2? or a free for all for the top slot?

14 02.png

"tribe is too demanding" is such a weak argument lmao, can't stand those types, they're the main reason i try to avoid any kind of leadership role outside of my squads. the game is called tribal wars 2, tribe is a pretty big part of it, we ain't living in anarchy yet, leading needs doing.

Anyway, back on topic a bit, since i'm only in the world to watch, how are the top three doing diplomatically? Do we have our usual 1st and 3rd versus 2nd? tribal hugs 2? or a free for all for the top slot?

from my understanding its a case of their "at war" but not really actively fighting eachother majorly and are instead both focusing on the smaller tribes around them.

KOV&BOS are just cruising along and correct me if im wrong but judging by their very clean border with NrU are probably atleast napped.
Daycare are terrorising the bottom half of the worlds new players instead of fighting the two big tribes ahead of them. No real surprise there
Avengers got booted harshly out of the top 10 by bov/kos so id say given their reluctance to hit daycare their also possibly napped.

Basically top 3/4 diplo is the normal for later worlds. and its the small tribes that will be getting punished for it.

Resurrected came into the top 10 but is suffering from being the attention of daycares southern players. If they don't pull their heads out and come together as a tribe i estimate another week or 2 before it collapses
As to incog i dont know how much longer they'll survive they've gotten progressively smaller over the past 10 days

Only way i see this world becoming somewhat interesting/not just a kill all the noobs and then merge and eat who didnt make said merge is if the smaller tribes make some form of coalition but having seen some of the mails between all the leaders...its quite clear nobody wants to actually fight the big 4 anymore atleast not together

402 correct map.png
14 02.png

Last edited:
What do you mean daycare not fighting the two big tribes? Were actively attacking kov. Were actively attacking inc when they were a bigger stronger threat to us. Were actively attacking the south cause well we need to secure it. Rumour has it it kov and nru started peace. In the words of theodan "you can have peace"

What do you mean daycare not fighting the two big tribes? Were actively attacking kov. Were actively attacking inc when they were a bigger stronger threat to us. Were actively attacking the south cause well we need to secure it. Rumour has it it kov and nru started peace. In the words of theodan "you can have peace"
just what im seeing. lmao if your southern players arent having to send support there cant be heavy fighting/attacks towards you guys from KoV.
Meanwhile i'm trying to turn a tribe into well a bloody tribe xD.
More annoyed you have players who are 20k attacking players under 5k .Like there's no way for the smaller player to win at that much of a point/village difference and its just gonna make the new players quit

Daycare are terrorising the bottom half of the worlds new players instead of fighting the two big tribes ahead of them. No real surprise there
Avengers got booted harshly out of the top 10 by bov/kos so id say given their reluctance to hit daycare their also possibly napped.

Only way I see this world becoming somewhat interesting/not just a kill all the noobs and then merge and eat who didn't make said merge is if the smaller tribes make some form of coalition but having seen some of the mails between all the leaders...its quite clear nobody wants to actually fight the big 4 anymore atleast not together

Lol, what is with all these new player this and save all new players, don't eat new player obsessions you have? It's ridiculous. It was funny at first, now I think you're just a Newbie addict o_O. This is tribal wars if there is food to eat then we eat, especially if it's the purpose to grow our troops lol. Who says we aren't fighting... You yourself playing this world and your diplomacy insight is way off.

"Only way I see this world becoming somewhat interesting/not just a kill all the noobs" - What are we playing then, leave the noobs and noble barbs because nobling noob with better option than a barb is taboo. Stick to just putting the map and no more of this ridiculous commentator stuff.

Last edited:
Lol, what is with all these new player this and save all new players, don't eat new player obsessions you have? It's ridiculous. It was funny at first, now I think you're just a Newbie addict o_O. This is tribal wars if there is food to eat then we eat, especially if it's the purpose to grow our troops lol. Who says we aren't fighting... You yourself playing this world and your diplomacy insight is way off.

"Only way I see this world becoming somewhat interesting/not just a kill all the noobs" - What are we playing then, leave the noobs and noble barbs because nobling noob with better option than a barb is taboo. Stick to just putting the map and no more of this ridiculous commentator stuff.
its more so the game doesnt keep dying out like it is. the worlds are so stupidly small now we cant really afford to keep crushing them outright longterm

dude you're way off with at least half of what you said. Unless you know for sure why bother giving your 2 cents? Just keep posting the maps

We have no diplomacy and offically being attacked by the world with nru recruiting jing and 2 other inc members. But apparently daycare is the bad guys. If you need a diaper change i have a nuke heading your way. Have a good day

We have no diplomacy and offically being attacked by the world with nru recruiting jing and 2 other inc members. But apparently daycare is the bad guys. If you need a diaper change i have a nuke heading your way. Have a good day
and this is why i dont play under the name i use on forums anymore.
People don't like mean words against them. Your tribe is the bad guys cuz your the only tribe really picking off the smaller ones .... but thats objective

But the army is saying that rhaegar is angt

Held að þetta hafi ekki komið rétt út en ég tala ekki ensku er frá íslandi

From Iceland