• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2847

You are not on my list. And i know for sure about 3 suspensions of T-P members im unsure about 5 more and this is top 20-30 players in T-P didnt look into more. Or i know about 4 but 1 of them was coop abuse so probably just a warning

DeletedUser3730

Don't know if I should be flattered or insulted that i am not on your list. But that doesn't answer my question about how you know what reports are made and when?

DeletedUser

Here is the thing about all of this. I understand that when something very drastic like this happens, it creates waves. We've had SOOOOO many complaints about cheating in en20 that I not only had to investigate 1 tribe, I investigated and I continue to investigate EVERY player in the top tribes for cheaters, multi-accounters and rule breakers. I am one person trying to make sure that the game is fair to ALL of you.

I hope that you all understand that I care about players, I do not care what world they play, what tribe they're in or what war they are waging. I take no sides. My mods are put on strict guidelines and they HELP me when looking into these kinds of issues. It is not that I do not take accusations seriously, but in this situation my team worked closely with me. I'm not saying I don't make mistakes, but I do gather evidence before I ever take action against an account. I always give a ticket in support explaining the situation to the player. Some of you may also know that I am very forgiving as well.

Long story short in all of this is that all I want for .en 20 AND any other realm is for players to have a fair shake. It's nothing personal for me and I want players who are willing to change and stay within the rules to continue playing. If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.

DeletedUser3699

Kengi, is it possible to tell us how many days have passed between "rule breaking" and bans of top-40 players in my tribe?
Yes, some players break the rules and it's bad.
And they must be punished - OK.
But what do u think about such practics: mod sees rules breaking and he is waiting for right moment...
And he makes his decision choosing time to do everithing right :)
Is it possible that 16 persons banned one day broke the rules at the same time?
I don't mean all 40 banned accounts just those who were banned when we started to noble OWN villages :)

DeletedUser1201

Kengi, is it possible to tell us how many days have passed between "rule breaking" and bans of top-40 players in my tribe?
Due to privacy laws.. we are not allowed to disclose any information pertaining to any sort of bans with anyone other than the account owner.

But what do u think about such practics: mod sees rules breaking and he is waiting for right moment...
And he makes his decision choosing time to do everithing right :)
Is it possible that 16 persons banned one day broke the rules at the same time?
I don't mean all 40 banned accounts just those who were banned when we started to noble OWN villages :)
Has anyone given it thought that perhaps the reports were made right before the war started on purpose? Reports and Tickets are handled as they come in and not at a certain time. We can not control when the reports are submitted, just simply investigate them and handle things properly as needed. There are going to be times that its done at the wrong time, and they are out of our control.

DeletedUser3699

Due to privacy laws.. we are not allowed to disclose any information pertaining to any sort of bans with anyone other than the account owner.
Ok. Then please send this information to support tickets personally to ALL banned SEN players including unbanned...
I hope they may know it...

DeletedUser3699

There are going to be times that its done at the wrong time, and they are out of our control.
The problem is when it happens at the SAME time for MOST of top-players :) In this case we have a lot of questions :)

DeletedUser1201

Ok. Then please send this information to support tickets personally to ALL banned SEN players including unbanned...
I hope they may know it...
They need to submit a ticket in regards to their personal ban as an appeal. From that point, it will be addressed by either the Moderator that applied the ban or another Moderator that had no part in the original decision.. offering a clear view of things.

The problem is when it happens at the SAME time for MOST of top-players :) In this case we have a lot of questions :)
Again, the time was just wrong for the bans to be placed. The reports were done on purpose, right before the war was started.. as someone knew that players were cheating some how, and they just simply took advantage of it.

DeletedUser3699

I would like to ask for your permission to login from my PC to ALL my players accounts just to check something they can't check themselves as most of them are unexpeirenced players with English worse than my (And I know that my English is... "not perfect" :) )
It will not be password sharing (as I will not use passes to play) and it will not break privacy laws as they'll do it themselves.

DeletedUser2847

Don't know if I should be flattered or insulted that i am not on your list. But that doesn't answer my question about how you know what reports are made and when?
I know when some of the tickets is sendt to support because i have might sendt some of the tickets or tribemembers of me have sendt it and told me about it. I dont know anything about the result of the ticket but i can see on stats after a few days if a player have 0 growth after a ticket. I cant be 100% sure that this is because of a ban but when its coming to the cases im sure about in your tribe its just that some of your tribemembers have told me about it.
And if you are pretty sure that a player is multiaccounting then its just to gamble on it and attack that account 12-48 hours after you sendt the ticket. That way you can take advantage of a ban

DeletedUser1201

I would like to ask for your permission to login from my PC to ALL my players accounts just to check something they can't check themselves as most of them are unexpeirenced players with English worse than my (And I know that my English is... "not perfect" :) )
It will not be password sharing (as I will not use passes to play) and it will not break privacy laws as they'll do it themselves.
I apologize, but I can not authorize this.. nor can any other Moderator, as it would be breaching the rules, In order for you to log into each players account, you would either need to already be Co-Op (I believe Co-Ops are automatically ended) or know the password to the account.. in which, you yourself would end up receiving a ban for breaching the rules.

DeletedUser3730

Has anyone given it thought that perhaps the reports were made right before the war started on purpose? Reports and Tickets are handled as they come in and not at a certain time. We can not control when the reports are submitted, just simply investigate them and handle things properly as needed. There are going to be times that its done at the wrong time, and they are out of our control.

Surely them waiting till a strategic moment to report cheating breaks this rule.
Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules is prohibited and can result in your punishment. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.
So when all those reports came in together as an obvious war tactic then both parties were breaking the rules and should have punished equally.

DeletedUser3016

Surely them waiting till a strategic moment to report cheating breaks this rule.
Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules is prohibited and can result in your punishment. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.
So when all those reports came in together as an obvious war tactic then both parties were breaking the rules and should have punished equally.
I completely understand what you are saying, but we cannot prove that it was a case that they intentionally waited. It is a little bit bad mannered to do this, however if players are not breaking the rules in the first place then there would be no action taken upon their accounts.

When we get a ticket of this nature, if there is cause to ask for more information then we will, however we intentionally don't tell people that there is any action taken against people so that the support system is limited to the amount that it can be abused. Ultimately if we see someone breaking the game rules we are going to take action though. Action can range from being sent a support ticket in which we need a response to, or go as far as a global permanent ban from the whole EN marketplace. The latter one we don't use all that often, and prefer to educate players to play correctly first, than we do to punish them. It's all circumstantial. We will do what we feel is necessary, based upon what the player has done wrong.

Hopefully this answers some questions as to what you feel can and cannot be done in this cases, but the simple fact of the matter is that in some cases, players cheat. Those that are found, are reprimanded in some way depending on when we have the correct level of investigative material to say so, and the mod is physically able to do it.

DeletedUser3699

I completely understand what you are saying, but we cannot prove that it was a case that they intentionally waited.
Sure u can.
And I told you - how u can do it.
Just send information about time when users broke the rules directly. OR ask for users permission to give this information to me etc.
So I'll check their OS and / or router logs.
Also we have few situation when 100% there wer NO rules breaks. So users are unbanned BUT... they lost troops and villages. All our users send me logs and screenshots of their support tickets.
So u can prove but u don't want to do it. And u tell us stories about privacy laws etc. :)

DeletedUser3016

@Pepizko
We are governed by limitations that are set from high up within Innogames which state what we can and cannot let our members do. This is one of them situations where we cannot let you log in to other people's accounts. Firstly any issues that we have with a player have to be discussed with them directly, and secondly there could be damage caused to the players account, and it would be us that would be held accountable for it.

If a player wishes to send you screenshots of their tickets, then that is up to them. They are more than welcome to share information they have, however as a part of my job role, I cannot discuss another persons personal situation at all. As for the 100% no cheating thing as you say, in these particular cases we have had 3 different moderators look over the cases that I believe that you are referring to. Each of them has found the same conclusion.

I will say that this is to be the end of any public discussion on moderators actions. If you wish to continue discussions on the matter, you are more than welcome to continue your discussion with me via the inbox system.

Status
Not open for further replies.