• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Discussions

8cf79476ac6dbf894590cb9787cc490d.png

DeletedUser2635

Thanks anyway Malcador.

By the way, nRu has a really strong position on this world so far, I am really interested to see them perform.

DeletedUser5325

Thanks anyway Malcador.

By the way, nRu has a really strong position on this world so far, I am really interested to see them perform.

personally I think WarTeam will take their lunch money but well see.

FLC absorbed the best of nRu after showing that crowns mean nothing if u don't have skill and wiped the floor with nRu blood. The rest is up for debate.

DeletedUser5217

FLC absorbed the best of nRu after showing that crowns mean nothing if u don't have skill and wiped the floor with nRu blood. The rest is up for debate.

Wow, what a load of garbage this entire post is.

FLC members went to the nRu. Your entire narrative is backwards. FLC couldn't fight and were carried the entire war by WarTeam.. Then when FLC had no more barbs to MOL and noble and no more inactive newbies to noble, they merged into nRu where they now sit. They did nothing during the war and they do nothing now.

But, cool story bro!

Here's an updated map. Look at the massive hug-fest going on between FLC and nRu. Talk about a snore-fest. Good luck WarTeam... At least you can say you fought for your position and rank. Keep your head up boys, see you in the next world :)

2020-07-21.PNG

Thank you for the update and it's true. FLC left us to die for Tribe, I guess they wanted an easy win. They're best players joined Tribe and now they're coming for us.
Don't know why you would take an easy win over an underdog win, but hey that's my opinion.

@Username Taken
Carried? Ok well thats a load of crap if I've ever seen it. U clearly do no understand what actually happened so there is no point in arguing with someone as uneducated as urself in the matters of my own tribe thank you. Just keep digging ur own hole why don't ya. u good at it.

@Username Taken
Can you go back to smoking Terry's Turbo Crystals from your lightbulb in your double wide trailer. You have no idea what happened and what terms nRu and FLC came to.

I literally just looked at your stats and where your villages where, don't let me catch you in another world or I will farm/rim you till you cry.

Enjoy your 500 point village you pillock.

i don't even have a 500 point village but ok lol? I've taken on my area solo and rimming everyone. So not sure where u are looking bud but it def ain't me. I got about the same bash than some of the top VP whores/players this world, so whatever u say champ.