• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Discussions

Well, realistically at this point with TRIBE having a huge lead on War Team the economics of a protracted war put War Team at a serious disadvantage in the long run, despite several small areas where they have been moderately successful. I just don't think War Team has a chance to turn the tide enough to avoid being overwhelmed, though I admire the resistance they have put up.

1596875701231.png

DeletedUser5217

Core tribe merged / recruited for the win.

Now they want to talk / act hard :)

Core tribe merged / recruited for the win.

Now they want to talk / act hard :)

A: We had one merger.
B: Who's talking/acting hard?

I merely stated my analysis of the world. I love when people like you act all butthurt because a tribe uses valid strategies to win.

"But But But..... There's no honor in winning any other way than the way I say you should win." If you enjoy playing from a huge disadvantage then more power to I guess. Just because you can't accomplish a strategic vision doesn't mean that other folks can't.....

DeletedUser5217

A: We had one merger.
B: Who's talking/acting hard?

I merely stated my analysis of the world. I love when people like you act all butthurt because a tribe uses valid strategies to win.

"But But But..... There's no honor in winning any other way than the way I say you should win." If you enjoy playing from a huge disadvantage then more power to I guess. Just because you can't accomplish a strategic vision doesn't mean that other folks can't.....

I was poking fun at Roman and Juicy :p

But since you bring it up.. You can see from the map that the tribe (The one that totally doesn't merge) has roped in the majority of the world. Sure, "strategic vision" is one way to describe it... Another is "playing on easiest difficulty" :)

Now that the majority of the world is on Roman's side, he found his voice on the externals. So I poked fun at him (Any Juicy, 'cause I'm thirsty.. lol)

But cool story about the wicked smawt strategy. Wish I was this smawty pants as you are ;)

P.S: Is it when you were the core tribe and merged that didnt' count? Or when you called yourselves "Hogsboro's Tribe" when the merges/recruitment didn't count? Ah I think I get it now.. Each time you come up with another name (Nukes 'R Us?) the history of merges and recruitment is wiped! Wicked smawt :)

Much strategy. So smawty pants :)

Ummmm that was someone with privs changing the name for fun and giggles (Horgbros). If you keep studying one day you can also be as "smawty pants" as I am.

Short story since you seem to be woefully misinformed:

We were originally HOD, but the founder, MichaelHjort was possibly the worst leader ever. So we demanded he give founder to someone not mentally deficient. He instead disbanded the tribe and we formed NRU. We then later merged with FLC, which became the Tribe that is dominating the world today. We have literally had ONE merger. In fairness, I have recruited 5 or so people as well, so we're also mass recruiters.

Everyone always hates at the folks on top, I get it. I do too if I am not on top myself lol.