• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Discussion

DeletedUser5160

Looks like FG finally starting to crumple a bit - losing 75+ villas in the last 72 hours. Plus losing a player as well. Kinda expected more to be honest. Have yet to face any coordinated attacks from large FG players. Although they are still managing to trade roughly even on the East versus Old School, which is a hopeful positive for them.

I find it odd that top Peak players have 3 mil + dbash, but the top FG players barely have any dbash at all, which indicating they are just being rolled over without any defense attempts or just any defense at all.

Have to say, a bit disappointing from a tribe with the cockiest tribe profile I've seen in a while.

DeletedUser5160

My respect to Golden Goose though - dude's been trying hard and I've seen a curious number of strategies being tried. At least someone is fighting back hard.

DeletedUser5033

Thanks for the post!
The war between F.G. and -P- is about 48 hours long and the score is about 100 to 5.

You have forgotten to grow in the Spanish world Jasenoob xD
5012-ada2f4f9243470f0cdb711f5d84036cb136583df.jpg

Regards >>>>>> Alex Hann

DeletedUser5033

Well, I guess I can say the obvious that Peak is on our way to you guys, as soon as we take care of them, we fight you for real.

Meantime, they build some formidable fortresses, trying to hold their ground.

5032-101d5519fbdb134715d7bd4a1181451412f486db.jpg

ejemmm ejmmmm
it is not a formidable defense .. bad compensation...many troops and few trebus
that wall can be pulled down
for the amount of troops there should be 1000 trebus

In Spain they put 1200 trebus with much less troops

Pd : Sorry for distorting the thread... bye

Att .. Alex Hann

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5173

Your side is also making it tough for us.

Doesnt matter much as when I came back from vacations I saw that tribe is losing without real fights due to inactiviti/leaving tribe on the NW side.. Not so happy about it but its only a game tho

DeletedUser5160

Perhaps next mid-week. Need more data to see what is happening with OS

DeletedUser5059

So who are your top players that left? Frippen? Pouti? FG haven't had many players that 'left', although its hard to tell since you have such a large intake of new players. FG's core group maintains intact. Mendel, adde cool, WeOYyou, Masked, NU FTW, Valkus and so on. Its only the few of you against the entire world because that's how your leadership went about trying to fight the world. I understand that generally fighting all the rim tribes is natural, but you should have such a large advantage rim tribes can't overwhelm your rim players.

We'll see how the 'downfall' actually goes. Nothing is done until it is done. But killing rank 1 tribes is my specialty :)

That was very outdated. I haven't been in FG's core group for a long time.

DeletedUser5173

Acording to how game is evolving right now PEAK will be tribe number one again and I dont see the point why FG have to fight against all other top tibes, fun here would be if others would fight between each others as well :)

DeletedUser4945

Acording to how game is evolving right now PEAK will be tribe number one again and I dont see the point why FG have to fight against all other top tibes, fun here would be if others would fight between each others as well :)

But you guys are the one attacking?

maybe your leaders should've thought about that before being a dick to everyone

DeletedUser5173

maybe your leaders should've thought about that before being a dick to everyone

Yeah they give us war and then they disappear out of nowhere, I really love those who are still fighting hard and took leadership but those leaders who made this mess just quit and left us in chaos lol

Well, stuff just got interesting, -p- has about 3X the members, yet somehow still has less points and just a couple more villages.
Let's see how this will go

Indeed a massive war is now raging and this could go on for months and months and months providing the majority of combatants stay active...

Man this forum has become very dead... would be great too see someone much more technologically gifted than this mere peon maybe treat us with a continuation of a top tribes breakdown... though of course it's a 2 tribe world now it seems