• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Discussion

DeletedUser5160

TNS perspective:
c77a9f86cda00450b51b6637d07b4824.png

perhaps update next week if we don't get rimmed
0ther tribes on this world pls do something thanks

DeletedUser4967

Well, I guess I can say the obvious that Peak is on our way to you guys, as soon as we take care of them, we fight you for real.

Meantime, they build some formidable fortresses, trying to hold their ground.

Untitled.png

DeletedUser5160

More detailed world update will come this weekend. Haven't wrote one in a while this one will just take longer since I will mainly be talking about data - on players, conquest, tribes and so forth.

So until then, let's do a little fun player spotlight:

The player of the week is "Dont attack me bro" from FG and I'm naming him for all to see because of his amazing turnaround. Let's start with his stats:
6987765cf53bd627abb9504a852faf08.png

Its a bit long - but let me summarize it for everyone. From 6/12/19 (or earlier, because I only tracked monthly stats at this current time) this player quit the game, as evident from the fact that he was being internaled by FG (10->8 villas, to warking). Following this, there is a complete period of virtually no activity, with only trivial point increases for almost two entire weeks. Then beginning on June 26th, the account rapidly picks up in activity, tripling the account size in the about two weeks. Impressive indeed! Of course, defense bash went up because the player is a team player and most definitely supported his tribe on the front lines.

The data might be a bit archaic to look at (since its recorded in 12 hour intervals), here are some clearer graphs:
fe81b1e60714c62767f2f5bd31469b0c.png

Obviously what we are seeing here are some serious improvements - nobling alike crazy, farming like crazy (grats on 100 million farm, bro). Its almost as if it was a different player. Ah, my bad. That was a ridiculous suggestion. Of course this can't be a coop because coops can't mint coins (impressive on the 500 coins on July 5th - so I know that the coins for these new nobles/villas were farmed post 6-26 and thus cannot be from saved up nobles or lost villas). The account isn't hacked or else FG would have kicked him and who would consider sharing passwords with strangers online? Nonsense! What we are seeing here is the player "Dont attack me bro" returning after a two or more week hiatus, returning with renewed passion, time and energy in the game (and may I even say, more skill).

Its such a relief for a tribe that their players come back like this, especially when they are facing inactivity issues that leave awkward patches of inactive players all around. I'm only going to comment on the public and indisputable data points - that this player must be now tremendously active and sure does love nobling barbs and interaling other FG members (and now saving up some trains).

Hence, I want everyone to see the renewed vigor of this player and how he or she is a light in the sea of inactives.

For the FG players who are gonna get all upset and so on, I don't really care and I'm just jibing around. I'm making a far more serious and as neutral as possible world discussion post in the late weekend if I don't get swamped with other things anyhow (you'll find a more positive assessment, for those that needs their egos stoked, lol).

Sometimes I wonder how different the world would be if I took your invitation to FG when I had a tiny account on 200 points. I did consider it really but just wanted to see the world flesh out a bit more. I still don't know who you are which bothers me a bit. But perhaps some things are best left to mystery.

Anyhow, I wish you all good fortunes in the battles to come.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4967

Don't attack me bro is very flattered with you post. He sends his regards!
No update, too busy sending treb trains? :D

DeletedUser5160

The bi-weekly/quarterly/whenever I kinda have enough energy to write one world update is here. To start as always, a nice map to contextualize things for later.
9eaf710f7fd7afa38f2194a5d5f07524.png

First of all, referenced data will be from July 1st to July 15th. (henceforth the last date of record)

1. Faceless Gods |11,102,976 Points |79,122,054 obash (+24,885,648) | 32,848,440 dbash (+12,948,246)

The big number 1 tribe that dominates the North, East and Northwest. They have gained over 2.3 million points since the last date of record, and are up approximately 300 villas. They are in a clear and winning position - of the last 15 days, they are the tribe that conquered the most villas every single day. However, they are also the tribe that lost the most amount of villas roughly on 9 of the 15 days. They skews the net conquest data a bit (which I admit I have not kept precise track of, something I might do in the future. Now, at large, the data would suggest FG is stomping all over. Which is true if you look at the picture at a whole. The reality is more localized, with certain fronts winning, and certain fronts losing.

The largest area where FG is succeeding is the East, where a bunch of FG players are eating up Peak. Certain FG players are doing very well in this regard - mark4744 (eating up Darknight, darkmurder, etc.), Mendelsohnn and many more. Contrarily, FG are getting hit hard in the core by Peak's main group of players (MissV, Peaky, GieLuh, solo, etc.). Pouti has gone from 40 to 24 villas with further losses possibly incoming. Frippen is also getting hit hard in the core, losing a few villas to Peak. Furthermore, players like Garry also lost significantly. In addition, FG in the south is doing probably worst of all, as a function of being surrounded by Peak and also attacked by TNS. They failed to expand with the rest of the frontlines, and paid dearly by being first unable to defend properly and secondly the players just going inactive when being attacked. Red Devil, MrJohansson and tos3838 are all virtually wiped out with only one of three still surviving.

The majority of FG gains comes from the Northeast, where they dealt a death blow to IDP, where players like WeOYyou were able to clean them up nonstop. Now FG basically beat the absolute crap out of IDP (though who can't). In fact, they beat them so hard all the leaders in IDP decide to give up and jump ship. Sure, its expected a few opportunistic players might jump, but the leaders? Shame on them.
The point I'm more interested in is why FG had to take in not one but five members of a tribe that was virtually beaten into nothingness. This to me, speaks to a sense of urgency to win the world. They need to end by any means necessary, because they needed their resources (players) to be elsewhere rather than nobling virtually defenseless and scattered IDP members. They were unable to be active enough to finish off these members.

The challenge facing any tribe like FG is inactivity, because naturally as their players gets larger they tend to get funneled vs fighting more numerous, smaller players. FG in particular does have some rather large, inactive players - though I think they know who it is.

2. Peak |5,516,530 Points |34,161,147 obash (+13,436,030) | 39,917,773 dbash (+16,712,780)

Still around in the core and south, Peak has done quite well relative to the last time I talked about them. They've been able to fight it out in the core and most importantly not fall apart like IDP. While their east flank may be exposed, their southern and core group have been able to do much better. They have a lot more inexperienced and less coordinated players, so the onus really falls upon FG to defeat them, since they have a more inherent advantage. Interestingly, they have also gained a similar amount of villas to FG in the same period of time (288). The net point increase (1.6 million) , however, is significantly lower - this is due to the fact that a large proportion of those net villas were of barbs and of lower points and quality.

The main path forward for Peak is to really press the advantage they have against weaker, less active FG players with their core and elite group. Losses are inevitable but the key is to slow down the rate of losses. That is, buying time and delaying through recaps/barbs/occasional stacks whenever possible. A delaying game buys more time for the more institutional weakness in low FG activity so really show.

3. The Night Stalkers |2,030,885 Points |11,995,284 obash (+8,652,727) | 4,071,951 dbash (2,436,198)

Not much to say about TNS, currently other big rim tribe along with Old School. On the SW rim so awkwardly between Peak and FG. Still warring with FG, mostly back and forth. Have gained signifcantly in points, obash, and dbash (up 184%, 259%, 149% respectively. The numbers are slightly distorted due to two additional members to this small tribe (yay for highest points per members?), but even considering purely organic growth of original members, the data is still quite high. Has gained only about ~130 conquest, but that is expected given TNS are much smaller than the other tribes. Generally gonna have an extremely challenging time fighting FG, since the tribe is almost ~6 times our size with much more players, troop and nobles. Got some decent members here and there that can maybe match up with FG members. It will always be an uphill battle, given the circumstances and sheer lead FG has racked up over the course of the world.

4. Old School

More on these guys at a later time - but which side they pick in the world will likely have implication for the macro war at large.

This world is starting to get fun.
Right now its #1 against #2 and #3, but a little birdy told me this might change in the near future.
Also FG looks to love merges, however PSC players appear to have grown a brain and are now seeing that FG really isn't any better than PSC. Wonder what this will result in.
Also big congratz to NU FTW, being banned/inactive for 4 days but bouncing back. Weird to see like 5 other accounts showing the same behaviour.

DeletedUser4967

This world is starting to get fun.
Right now its #1 against #2 and #3, but a little birdy told me this might change in the near future.
Also FG looks to love merges, however PSC players appear to have grown a brain and are now seeing that FG really isn't any better than PSC. Wonder what this will result in.
Also big congratz to NU FTW, being banned/inactive for 4 days but bouncing back. Weird to see like 5 other accounts showing the same behaviour.

Correction Right now its #1 against #2, #3, #4. So the balance is finally achieved. It is going to be so much fun. Let the best one win!

P.S. we knew you was a spy since day 1.

DeletedUser5160

Hm. Looks like rank 1 player quit FG for some reason. Regardless, FG has now been losing top conquest to other tribes, while still losing the highest amount of villas every day...which means they are no longer able to sustain net conquest and even begin to start losing net villas per day.

Frankly, this is possibly the beginning of the end of FG. Their leader or defense coordinator or whoever in charge shows a poor understanding of how to organize frontline / actually fight a war versus coordinated tribes and players. Their entire success relies mainly on 90%/10% off/def hardcore players who mostly go solo and don't support the tribe at all.

The tribe is completely disorganized mess honestly. The funny thing is they merged with Player's Club. They day after all the leaders of that tribe wanted to join the opposition and quit FG. So many members of FG has 0 loyalty to the tribe. I could recruit a few but that wouldn't be fun. They've been in a winning position for the majority of the world, lets see what happens when they aren't.

DeletedUser4967

Hm. Looks like rank 1 player quit FG for some reason. Regardless, FG has now been losing top conquest to other tribes, while still losing the highest amount of villas every day...which means they are no longer able to sustain net conquest and even begin to start losing net villas per day.

Frankly, this is possibly the beginning of the end of FG. Their leader or defense coordinator or whoever in charge shows a poor understanding of how to organize frontline / actually fight a war versus coordinated tribes and players. Their entire success relies mainly on 90%/10% off/def hardcore players who mostly go solo and don't support the tribe at all.

The tribe is completely disorganized mess honestly. The funny thing is they merged with Player's Club. They day after all the leaders of that tribe wanted to join the opposition and quit FG. So many members of FG has 0 loyalty to the tribe. I could recruit a few but that wouldn't be fun. They've been in a winning position for the majority of the world, lets see what happens when they aren't.

There is not much to coordinate, Titus. Ever since NoBody got banned multiple times most of our top players left with him. It has been for a while now only few of us against entire world. Congratulations to everyone who contributed to the downfall of F.G. you did a great job!

DeletedUser5160

So who are your top players that left? Frippen? Pouti? FG haven't had many players that 'left', although its hard to tell since you have such a large intake of new players. FG's core group maintains intact. Mendel, adde cool, WeOYyou, Masked, NU FTW, Valkus and so on. Its only the few of you against the entire world because that's how your leadership went about trying to fight the world. I understand that generally fighting all the rim tribes is natural, but you should have such a large advantage rim tribes can't overwhelm your rim players.

We'll see how the 'downfall' actually goes. Nothing is done until it is done. But killing rank 1 tribes is my specialty :)

DeletedUser5173

Meh you guys dont even leave me to go on vacations in peace lol.. Its summer time so thats how ypu can understand that many players dont get time to play this game becouse of RL so im not even surprised much

DeletedUser4945

Meh you guys dont even leave me to go on vacations in peace lol.. Its summer time so thats how ypu can understand that many players dont get time to play this game becouse of RL so im not even surprised much

Your side is also making it tough for us.