• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

cultist

Banned
yeah but you can't seem to provide any details of your wildly successful career and keep repeating a relatively vague account of when a "corrupt mod" screwed you guys over. which, by the way, there are holes in your story and a player who was ACTUALLY in yakuza leadership immediately realized you were full of shit
yakuza cheated in that world abusing admin privileges i already told you this
i will give you a rabbit hole to go under
google 'the commonwealth cult wiki' and then check all the other related pages

excellent. you do them so indepth its amazing. And a bit more unbiased unlike myself aha
Thanks, I try XD. Also for games, even if I get annoyed at stuff, I still appreciate if I lost due to other people being better, or making less mistakes than me. That allows me to be mostly impartial overall (can't guarantee it fully, mostly because I would obviously have more context and data from the tribe I am in than from others).

i already directed u to the wiki
shouldnt be hard from there
I really hope you will put up a fight and be in the top, otherwise I hope you know you will be mocked endlessly during the analysis with how much you pump yourself up and talk crap about other people XD

cultist

Banned
I really hope you will put up a fight and be in the top, otherwise I hope you know you will be mocked endlessly during the analysis with how much you pump yourself up and talk crap about other people XD
levelling with you here
ill prob do what happened in the current world
dominate and be ranked 1 and then not log on for a week cos im busy dating chicks and drinking beers
then return and remain around rank 50

cultist

Banned
lol i have been farming half the people on that list! =)
btw nice to see belthequeen in there
'she' claimed to be a new player and was getting coplayed byj amieford10
a confirmed cheater of the game

Hurtllocker

Banned
levelling with you here
ill prob do what happened in the current world
dominate and be ranked 1 and then not log on for a week cos im busy dating chicks and drinking beers
then return and remain around rank 50
Hahahahaahahhahahahaa my guy you live beside a trash bag of Stella cans.

Hurtllocker

Banned
lol the world you bragged about had no other worthwhile tribes
and the forums are dead like 4 posts in a year
LMAOOOOOOO
En61?

You couldn't even name a competitive tribe you can't even name a previous username name because your all talk.

Absolute boomer of a human.

cultist

Banned
En61?

You couldn't even name a competitive tribe you can't even name a previous username name because your all talk.

Absolute boomer of a human.
i bet you're the kind of player that merges with others arent you lol
nothing impressive about anything you bragged about

cultist

Banned
More activity in that world then all your shitty youtube videos combined. 4 posts in a year? STOP DRINKING.
my forum posts were getting hundreds of views
this forum is getting a lot of views, as are the other ones
the common demoninator - me
:)
i matter, you dont

Last edited by a staff member: