• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

Will you be doing the top 10 thing for this world dorean?

Unless some other pre mades that pop up every now and then (frog,titus etc) i dont see this being a very interesting world.Drama before it opens aside

cultist

Banned

Unless some other pre mades that pop up every now and then (frog,titus etc) i dont see this being a very interesting world.Drama before it opens aside
if i decide to join it will be very interesting and ill lead my own tribe
im just worried about corrupt mods bannign us all again

if i decide to join it will be very interesting and ill lead my own tribe
im just worried about corrupt mods bannign us all again
keep a handle on your 4channers rule breaking and they wouldn't have reason to intervene. you left after your commonwealth world for a reason. you cant win by conventional means. you dont have the experience nor the patience to match the skill of veteran players/tribes and resort to mass numbers,crowning and cheating to get anywhere

cultist

Banned
keep a handle on your 4channers rule breaking and they wouldn't have reason to intervene. you left after your commonwealth world for a reason. you cant win by conventional means. you dont have the experience nor the patience to match the skill of veteran players/tribes and resort to mass numbers,crowning and cheating to get anywhere
you just described yourself lol
i have reviewed the evidence and saw that community managers were rigging the worlds the 4channers invaded
some of them even gave themselves a million crowns
LOL
!!!!

you just described yourself lol
i have reviewed the evidence and saw that community managers were rigging the worlds the 4channers invaded
some of them even gave themselves a million crowns
LOL
!!!!
quickly now.
How many community managers were playing that world and who.
You seem to know about what they did intimetly now lets see if you can back that up with names. You wouldn't have evidence to review if you didnt know who did what.

cultist

Banned
quickly now.
How many community managers were playing that world and who.
You seem to know about what they did intimetly now lets see if you can back that up with names. You wouldn't have evidence to review if you didnt know who did what.
i already told you i was in a call with coolnite7 and you liars ridiculed it and discounted it
you can literally call him right now and see it for yourself
the evidence is there and you refuse to review it
instead u accuse me of being cool nite lol

i already told you i was in a call with coolnite7 and you liars ridiculed it and discounted it
you can literally call him right now and see it for yourself
the evidence is there and you refuse to review it
instead u accuse me of being cool nite lol
nice deflect. Names buddy. names
My memory isnt too shabby and while i dont really care. I can go back to my support tickets and see who the mods for that world were. so good chap. give us the names

cultist

Banned
nice deflect. Names buddy. names
My memory isnt too shabby and while i dont really care. I can go back to my support tickets and see who the mods for that world were. so good chap. give us the names
call coolnite and youll see everything you want to see
he showed me everything

Hurtllocker

Banned
call coolnite and youll see everything you want to see
he showed me everything
Bro stop telling people to call coolnite your obsessed!! Come play the new world and let's see you rim 6 SFU players your actual garbage at the game. Haven't won a single server.

cultist

Banned
Bro stop telling people to call coolnite your obsessed!! Come play the new world and let's see you rim 6 SFU players your actual garbage at the game. Haven't won a single server.
i am only doing that cos youre asking for evidence
he is the ex mod that has the evidence
god damn you are retarded
i have won about 25 servers between tw1 and tw2

Hurtllocker

Banned
i am only doing that cos youre asking for evidence
he is the ex mod that has the evidence
god damn you are retarded
i have won about 25 servers between tw1 and tw2

What servers have you won in TW2? Prove it then. Been waiting for a day's for you to prove all this but you literally can't. Because your a drunken liar.

cultist

Banned
What servers have you won in TW2? Prove it then. Been waiting for a day's for you to prove all this but you literally can't. Because your a drunken liar.
i dont want you to know what other names i used
it's pointless anyway cos everytime i disprove one of your lies you ignore it and ask me 50 more questions

Hurtllocker

Banned
i dont want you to know what other names i used
it's pointless anyway cos everytime i disprove one of your lies you ignore it and ask me 50 more questions

Until you prove yourself, You're irrelevant, Completely. Shutup.

Last edited:

Yep, I will be doing it, and playing in the server. I was waiting for a dom relo world, after winning the VP non-relo one. We'll see how it goes, fingers crossed.