• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TIT

DeletedUser4591

Hah, tit.
Not the answer in question, but certainly the tribe for you! There are many qualities such as:
Oldest tribe in EN29.
Most points with spaces
Friendly welcome
High interaction
High activity
So come on and join TIT (The Internal Territories) !

So you're basically a sexualized mass-recruiting tribe full of nobodies?
K.

If you genuinely take this game seriously then answer me some questions:
1. how can you say you have high activity as a tribe, one day into the world?
2. what do you mean by high interaction? more sexual jokes in chat?
3. most spaces? you realise that only makes you a bigger target from actual tribes, not clown fiestas?
4. oldest tribe, so you have the worst positions on the realm?

kek.

DeletedUser1104

So you're basically a sexualized mass-recruiting tribe full of nobodies?
K.

If you genuinely take this game seriously then answer me some questions:
1. how can you say you have high activity as a tribe, one day into the world?
2. what do you mean by high interaction? more sexual jokes in chat?
3. most spaces? you realise that only makes you a bigger target from actual tribes, not clown fiestas?
4. oldest tribe, so you have the worst positions on the realm?

kek.

totally not in his tribe but easy answers.

1. has highest activity because there is no one else in the world yet so he can say that easy enough.
2. see point 1.
3. early world so lots of open spots.
4. best position on the realm atm since everyone is smushed together....

so nothing he said was totally untrue... just wont be true in 2 weeks probably.

DeletedUser4591

Just because the tag or abbreviation is tit doesn't mean we're a big bunch of nobodies.
In that sense I should call you a cat lover.
Here we go.
1: nearly all of our members has already written in the chat and it's been 1 day yes but that is fast for 14 members to write once or even more times
2: we talk a lot in our chat and not one has been an overly sexualised joke.
3:look at l.p got spaces for high points per member. Are they bad at what they do? No they're like double second place.
4: so l.p is again one of the worst? I mean they are close to the centre.

Your points were valid, but it doesn't mean that you were correct, unless you have something else to get at our tribe with.

DeletedUser3242

I'll be joining this server with the gang soonish, old friends or frenemies - feel free to send me a message - you should be prepared to restart next Friday in the target quadrant.

DeletedUser1104

I'd love to :D but we only have 2-3 people who could play two worlds ;_; so maybe on en33 hehe
just get dixie girl from the SET tribe to crown your tribe level up again. ill even complain on the forum a few times about it since it seemed everytime we complained u guys would up the level again in spite :p.

just get dixie girl from the SET tribe to crown your tribe level up again. ill even complain on the forum a few times about it since it seemed everytime we complained u guys would up the level again in spite :p.
Sounds like a plan tbh. Might come for fun like a month in so I can just rim Carrot again and make you ragequit again. Always fun.

DeletedUser1104

Sounds like a plan tbh. Might come for fun like a month in so I can just rim Carrot again and make you ragequit again. Always fun.

why would rimming carrot make me rage quit... and uve never made me rage quit... everyworld ive played with you you quit when your tribe starts going south oO.

DeletedUser4581

Oh Hel....does that mean I can come on here and say my tribe is the best and we're the most active of active tribes.......wait....less than a week in.........Kitten, can I have some popcorn?

Oh Hel....does that mean I can come on here and say my tribe is the best and we're the most active of active tribes.......wait....less than a week in.........Kitten, can I have some popcorn?
C2jY9nvWgAE0SFW.jpg

here you go! :D