• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

This World's already topped off.

DeletedUser

Just looking at http://www.tw2-tools.com/en10/world/ it's easy to see this world's player count is dropping well before this world has filled. This of course is the player count without a proper mechanic to turn the players who have long been inactive into barbs.

Going by the old TW1 continent system I'm currently in K77 and I'm only 3 provinces from the rim and the rim hasn't moved further than a one province since I started playing this world.

DeletedUser

Recently I wanted to invite my wife to play alongside this server in which I've played for more than 6 months. In present I have 10 villages in my position, a well known person in the realm and I simply do not wish to move to another server. I've asked her to come, she created her account and wanted to join the realm. Guess what? She couldn't, because the server is extremely full and the realm was saying the following: "Realm is closed", she had access to many other old servers but that one in particular no. I've asked the admins to assist me, but so far their assistance was as much as they could. In the end, the developer has to delete over 10.000 players who are inactive and only having 51 points to be able to refresh the game a bit. That is the reason why the server is not progressing, the players cannot join anymore and there will not be any evolution, we need to ask the developer to clean the ones who are not anymore playing, that way new players will come in, alongside my wife.

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is the world isn't growing because the dev's have it closed right now?

Not because new players simply aren't wanting to join?

DeletedUser2122

Recently I wanted to invite my wife to play alongside this server in which I've played for more than 6 months. In present I have 10 villages in my position, a well known person in the realm and I simply do not wish to move to another server. I've asked her to come, she created her account and wanted to join the realm. Guess what? She couldn't, because the server is extremely full and the realm was saying the following: "Realm is closed", she had access to many other old servers but that one in particular no. I've asked the admins to assist me, but so far their assistance was as much as they could. In the end, the developer has to delete over 10.000 players who are inactive and only having 51 points to be able to refresh the game a bit. That is the reason why the server is not progressing, the players cannot join anymore and there will not be any evolution, we need to ask the developer to clean the ones who are not anymore playing, that way new players will come in, alongside my wife.

The first 40,00 or so(I think..not sure about this number) are the only ones allowed to join a world. After that even if the devs clean out the 51 point players etc the world still remains closed for new players. That's simply how it works If not worlds would never end they would just drag for a long period of time.

DeletedUser486

The first 40,00 or so(I think..not sure about this number) are the only ones allowed to join a world. After that even if the devs clean out the 51 point players etc the world still remains closed for new players. That's simply how it works If not worlds would never end they would just drag for a long period of time.
50,000 is the world limit, though it does go over sometimes.

In tribal wars, worlds would remain open until the active player count drops below 1000 and the world enters the end game period being closed to new players.
This is a different game though, and I cannot foresee how the developers intend to initiate endgame in our worlds

The biggest problem I would say at the moment is facebook log ins, they create temp accounts which 99% of the time appear to just be left to rot, and half the players who take it up will create a new account because the transition is too confusing from facebook to regular logging in, So each world gets blitzed by random accounts that will never be played. Then consider all the players creating new accounts until the land where they want, it all adds up to a low populated world and players complaining about both worlds being locked and too many worlds being opened.

Personally, I hope that worlds might be reopened for a refresh following the activation of player deletion, however I cannot be anywhere near certain of that,

DeletedUser

Theres the problem that going Barb by inactivity which i think is 14 days or 25 days not 100% sure on that,isnt even active so we are eternaly stuck with those 51p vills unless we noble and build them up.

DeletedUser

We need more players in the game, more activity. What happens if the world ends?

DeletedUser

If it goes by TW1 rules,when End game hits the world may close in a few months..or it could be a year or 2 or more.

DeletedUser2079

I guess one person from each tribe should mention these forums and encourage people to make an account? I remember in tw1 alot of info and fun was made on here!

DeletedUser

Yeah but also TW1 is 12y old now,and has tons more players than here,so much more forum accs.

DeletedUser

Still, IwillCutyouUp has a point. The old TW1 forums were a mass of activity and entertainment for when things were slow with your villages.

Not to mention the obligatory PnP War declarations before every major war.

Not having TW Stats isn't helping with the War PnP since we can't see war stats

DeletedUser2079

Im sure if every playerin the top20 tribe was made aware....

DeletedUser

True, I'll tell my tribe see if anyone wants to help liven up the place

DeletedUser2423

I would really love to come back to Juval as I am an active player. Have been trying for the last couple of weeks to join my brothers who inveted me back in. Please make an exception for me and kick out those inactive players, re-open the world so I can join ;)