• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Third party sites and tools

DeletedUser811

I would like more information on the InnoGames stance on third party tools for TW2. I know no scripts or bots are allowed, so I was wondering what other restrictions TW2 might have over the pretty much "anything goes" mentality they had with TW1.

What credit to InnoGames and TW2 do they require in mentioning the game in a third party site?
What are the rules for advertising said third party sites in the game and on the forums?

What is allowed and what is restricted regarding third party tools? (E.G. http://www.ds-pro.de/2/bashpunkterechner.php)

There is a pretty large suite of informational tools out there for TW1 that could be adapted to TW2, and I would like to know what is allowed and what is not.

DeletedUser

I believe that the mentality carries on, however if I was you, I would not really use that many third party tools, for example the one you linked is noted as "bugged" and also before InnoGames decides to actually have a Simulator (like they did in TW1) there isn't really an exact tell on the algorithms & coding they may use, as it may be different from TW1.

Just my opinion by the way :)

DeletedUser811

Well, I was considering making some of my own that I'm fairly certain they will never do. That site was just an example of something along the lines of what I was thinking.

DeletedUser811

A statement from InnoGames would be nice.... For example, if they will make the world data available for download like they did in world 1. I guess somebody got their hands on it, since that map site is up and running, and tw2stats.com is around sometimes.

DeletedUser16

Rules about this are pretty clear. Everything else which does not fall under this rule is allowed.

5. Bots and scripts

You can only play using browsers or any of the mobile applications provided by InnoGames. It is strictly forbidden to use bots or scripts. Players using such will be punished, up to and including a permanent ban.
Examples:
  • It is strictly forbidden to use all bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources, using programs that mimic premium features or provide an unfair advantage, and/or to use click-bots or scripts that minimize your manual clicks or otherwise replicate human behavior.