• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Them Funny Spies

DeletedUser

So... I found out the hard way today that sabotaging a lower point vil has a penalty (spy 1, 2, 3 and 4 died) the same as troops and morale. No tavern and so no spies in this vil yet they all died after bringing the statue down to 0. I don't remember reading that such a penalty exist for spies Did I miss it somewhere or are we to assume that the penalty applies to spies as well and that you don;t need spies to kill spies?

DeletedUser16

There is a possibility that sabotage attacks don't go through even if the defender doesn't have any spies withing the village.

DeletedUser

No tavern. No spies. The sabotage was successful.All my spies died. This has not been answered. Either you know or you don't know,. If you don't know refer it to someone else.

DeletedUser687

When you send a sabotage, the spies ALWAYS die. This was added in an earlier version, the same version where they increased the sabotage number of required spies from 1 to 3.

[edit]
That was in the update of v1.6, but after re-reading, it is nowhere mentioned that spies would die from a sabotage mission... I thought I read that somewhere, apparently not from the update notes.

DeletedUser486

As far as I am aware spies always die during sabotage, I have not heard of a change, but neither have I sabotaged in a few updates.

DeletedUser1873

So we have kamikaze spies when sabotaging? Coolio :D