• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The usual drama thread?

DeletedUser3823

Well considering the top 8ish of KiK quit in the same day for no reason iw ould say is a bigger impact on why TBK is growing stronger ( a 25% reduction in active participants for KiK and almost all of them top 10 for both bash and points) for TBK currently that would be the equivilant of
2 yubgi, 10 LuckyNelly,28 Fragkiskos,34 dellem,35 Chunks, 46 MikeypDbS,51 yushisune, 62 sawdustjack,66 redwarrior38,67 BPz27,73 McKniight,77 Shackman all quit in the same day how well do you think TBK would fair after that in the face of 190+ enemies? (thats 4,058,886 worth of points out of thier current 8,247,340 points)(20,519,257 of 68,631,111 total bash points)
Prob about the same as whats happening to bro right now now.

But regardless the difference between that pesky 32 and lvl 41 is an automatic 25% Defence bonus from the walls = rams less effective, spy defence = sabos less effective, + unity which means those HC that are 12 hours out now become 6 hours out, and if they coin they become 3 hours away, thats 3/6 providences away now becomes relevant defenses (HC wise) for the attacks happening now. that can very easily be the differnce of 6k HC showing up to being 40k HC showing up not to mention Trebs become much more reliable as 2 provos out makes them a realible defense as opposed to right next door.

sorry didn't actually position my comment well.....what I should have gone on to say is it isn't about crowning up tribal levels it is staying the course. If you can't stay the course until victory then your crowning of tribal levels is a waste of crowns

DeletedUser4581

crowning tribal levels doesn't mean sh*t. Look at BRO/KiK/MRT or whatever they are calling themselves this week. Level 32 crowned vs us in TBK lvl 19 no crowns.....they are falling apart and we are just getting stronger. gotta be better than crowns to win this game
Now if you could just get rid of your good for nothing leader, you might be okay........at least you don't seem to be taking in refugees any more :)

DeletedUser3567

Now if you could just get rid of your good for nothing leader, you might be okay........at least you don't seem to be taking in refugees any more :)
Haha your kidding me Right... The tribe who are currently recruiting and taking in TBK members... That is so Low

I can't believe the KOR, KLB and DLt pussies are looking to do a merge to win on this world. Where is your fight boys and girls? Thought you were supposed to be warriors not a bunch of kids hiding behind your mamas skirts

Jhin did a google search. I am very warm towards people that I like if I read the translation correctly. I am very cold towards people I have no respect for......hence the blizzard directed your way

thanks I will try and be calmer towards you and a bit more respectful.....gees we are working out some issues on the forum.....anyone else want to join the conversation and make up with someone they have had disagreements on the forum previously?
Maybe we could get Dr Phil to moderate it for us?

DeletedUser4599

I'll say this though, I'm not actually Jhin. I'm just some random weeb playing on 29 :p
So any disagreements you had with him in the past weren't with me, our only one was me calling CPS noobs in my top 10 speech :D

DeletedUser4581

I can't believe the KOR, KLB and DLt pussies are looking to do a merge to win on this world. Where is your fight boys and girls? Thought you were supposed to be warriors not a bunch of kids hiding behind your mamas skirts
Wait....so you're angry at the fact we did what you had planned to do at one time.......we're still fighting.....though, honestly....it seems your only decent player any more is yubgi