• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The usual drama thread?

DeletedUser4474

not rlly, there are only 2 or 3 people with acad so you can say we are at war but there is no taking over people just yet

DeletedUser1581

not rlly, there are only 2 or 3 people with acad so you can say we are at war but there is no taking over people just yet

Care to give me a bit more information because "we are at war" doesn't give me a lot of insight.

DeletedUser3727

He means that the greys are really getting hit hard, but they cant beat them quite yet.

here's some drama shitpost:
>obl and rns are warring
>averagejay, leader of obl, shares a province with colebuck, the big boy player from rns
>he has 0 bashpoints.
>illuminati confirmed, or deal confirmed?

He means that the greys are really getting hit hard, but they cant beat them quite yet.
I don't think they're hitting greys very hard.. rim players are getting looters and thieves hahhah

also i'm kinda wondering about how ultramagnusprime will lead rns... he's a noob-tier world hopper :S there's probably a reason for why i haven't even heard of him this game other than seeing him on their member list, it's like he doesn't exist T_T

DeletedUser1581

I see this with a lot of the members in the "top tribes". Noobs who have been wiped off a world then came here, makes me thing the competition is awful if these player are making top 20.
I will leave my analysis of this world for another week until I can see conquests ect although I'm not expecting much ....

DeletedUser1423

PMed :3
Will be glad to have ya, sir.

@My Bad, that's a shame :( I wanted some fun heheheheh.. hopefully we can clash against each other again in the future.

Hi yes that would be fun again We just hit 80% on world 22. NAN put up a good fight, Now I can try and play some on 26. How about world 30 we get a group together and win a world. Summer should be close to over and people will be ready again?

DeletedUser3976

Hi yes that would be fun again We just hit 80% on world 22. NAN put up a good fight, Now I can try and play some on 26. How about world 30 we get a group together and win a world. Summer should be close to over and people will be ready again?
Sure c; it'll be en29 or en30

DeletedUser4606

Hi ,
I am looking to join this world now , can some one tell me how this world is going, I need to know if this world will last for more than 3 months ?? i dont want to end up #2 in any world i play . and i think i need 3-4 months at least to be #1 in this world as cute kitten xoxo appears to be a beast as well or a bot user ;) . I will not be so disappointed to be #2 but i need those time to send major ripples through this world

About me : I am the best non coiner you will ever know .. and you need to be as active as me and coin like crazy to beat me ;) , second time en world player . i know en worlds are easy as s*** :)

DeletedUser4608

World will be longer than 3 months. All the top 3 tribe can win this world

DeletedUser3823

This world has been a merry-go-round thats for sure will be intresting to see what happens :D

DeletedUser4605

its good that people dont mind playing with <40 members in a tribe ..

DeletedUser3823

Personally i like the non bought tribal levels, almost got used to playing the ducks who had lvl 41 tribe levels week 2

crowning tribal levels doesn't mean sh*t. Look at BRO/KiK/MRT or whatever they are calling themselves this week. Level 32 crowned vs us in TBK lvl 19 no crowns.....they are falling apart and we are just getting stronger. gotta be better than crowns to win this game