• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The usual drama thread?

DeletedUser3976

As the title suggests :3

Who's coming soon? Core looks disgustingly meh so far. Hopefully it won't be too boring of a world.

DeletedUser1581

You here kousaka? Please don't crown another tribe up :mad: If you don't I may send a applicant your way who's going to play this world ;)

DeletedUser3976

You here kousaka? Please don't crown another tribe up :mad: If you don't I may send a applicant your way who's going to play this world ;)
1. I'm Jhin
2. I'm playing crownless just to show you guys the difference in skill ^_^

DeletedUser1581

Yes I know exactly who you are, didn't go too well for you on Valkenburg with that crowning ;)
Glad you're not doing it, it paints a target on your head.

DeletedUser3976

Yes I know exactly who you are, didn't go too well for you on Valkenburg with that crowning ;)
Glad you're not doing it, it paints a target on your head.
I want a target anyway, I play until I drop dead this time and I don't plan on losing even if I'm forced to 1vworld :p the more reds I get rid of early the easier that'll be

DeletedUser1581

So no mysterious "illness" or "real life problems" showing up before a war? Say what you want, but having the whole world against you is going to result in you mysteriously quitting or being rimmed .....

DeletedUser3976

So no mysterious "illness" or "real life problems" showing up before a war? Say what you want, but having the whole world against you is going to result in you mysteriously quitting or being rimmed .....
we'll see about that :3
anyway send forth the applicant if you wish to

DeletedUser1581

What's the tribe name and location? He plans to join in a week, I might come with him but I doubt that depends how persuasive he is

DeletedUser3976

What's the tribe name and location? He plans to join in a week, I might come with him but I doubt that depends how persuasive he is
we'll see.. pm me the details and i'll see about it, keep in mind that i plan on keeping the tribe under 20

DeletedUser1581

The same way you planned to keep it under 40, then 60, then 120 on EN22? For ever rising tribe member limit :p

DeletedUser3976

Well, where's the drama at :( And who's joining? Maybe the BADdies?

DeletedUser3727

BADdies and baNANas?
So Jhin with no crowns (I find myself oddly rooting for him).

DeletedUser3976

BADdies and baNANas?
So Jhin with no crowns (I find myself oddly rooting for him).
baNANas are busy with en25, they're going for the win against TNS & THC. Interesting tbh, make sure you watch that one :D
And thanks mate. Feel free to come have fun on here too ;)

DeletedUser1423

Hello my friend...i heard you were asking about us....we are finishing off world 22...at 72% currently almost done killing Bananas. I am taking a little break from leadership 3 worlds in a row is a lot.....playing with a bunch of members from 22 on world 26 currently...under A.I. some people from world 15 there as well...won that won as well.....had to brag a little.... think 22 will make 3 in a row....oh my...so don't think we will make it for 27..... your friend carrot is with me on 26 again... :)

but anyway...hello hjin...

BADdies and baNANas? by....theministry:
baddies are Too Bad from world 22....group that started on world 3....were Inactive there...then were Addicted on 15 then Too Bad on 22 also won 20 but i quit that one about 3/4 through got bored...lol...but tribe won that world as well... just a little history....

Bananas...well are bananas....second place tribe on 22. won some worlds i believe as well...though can't remember which.

My Bad

DeletedUser2616

eh, I might join. what direction you at? I might join your tribe :p

DeletedUser3976

PMed :3
Will be glad to have ya, sir.

@My Bad, that's a shame :( I wanted some fun heheheheh.. hopefully we can clash against each other again in the future.

DeletedUser3976

You bet your ass it is. Geez, such a talkative and dramatic world:eek:

DeletedUser1581

Is there any wars going on in the world at the moment?