• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The top tribes have no guts

DeletedUser4720

We also have a few inactives as all tribes do so quite soon we may even have less than GG2 and RET
Even less than GG2 and RET, wow! What an achievement then, less than 96 or 93 members... Are you sure you can handle that, not being an MRT anymore? :p

DeletedUser4728

this world was already easy for grd
they could get more fun in it, if they chose to attack the second best tribe , and then claim to be a toptribe winning the world fighting .
merging kills al the fun
maybe you wanna split up again and have a good fight
show us you are fighters then princes and no cowards, like we say you are ?

DeletedUser4818

Two things really. You can argue less villages but if tribes just stopped and started to think for a while they can do the math that 1231/(321+258+256+217)=1.17 which means GRD is 117% the size of a combination of the other 4 active tribes (and that is with me excluding RET fully out of the equation). It actually means that GRD are fighting an equal size enemy when warring every other top tribe (if you are warring against each other that is your stupidity really). And like I said, that is if you choose to ignore 500 GRD enemy villages due to them just being bad players.
Now for the other thing I have to react on, who really attacks the OBP of a leader? Have you ever led a real tribe? Cause organizing a top tribe takes so many hours, rarely you will see the head of a tribe being the #1 player on the server or even no where close. The leaders of a big tribe plays a completely different game than the most of the players, they put their time into completely different things than attacking and nobling. If you fail to recognize this, well then maybe you are not as good of a player as you think you are.

DeletedUser4933

There is a big difference between being number 1 and having close to zere OBP. Yes it takes lots of time to run a tribe, but if it takes to many time then maybe you shouldn't do it. On the other hand there are also tribeleaders who have much better stats. But I have nothing personal against IcePricess, she is screaming about bashpoints but she hasn't any herself. I'm just pointing out something about bashpoints;)

DeletedUser4918

There is a big difference between being number 1 and having close to zere OBP. Yes it takes lots of time to run a tribe, but if it takes to many time then maybe you shouldn't do it. On the other hand there are also tribeleaders who have much better stats. But I have nothing personal against IcePricess, she is screaming about bashpoints but she hasn't any herself. I'm just pointing out something about bashpoints;)
correct I was talking about bash points of GRD...not myself...never did I brag about mine as clearly its been a tough world to get bash in for me...it does take a lot to lead a good tribe and location plays a part as I am part of our crew landlocked in the NW looking to move to new areas to find targets. Feel free to talk trash about my bash as I know its low but don't trash tribe as they have good bash and have been working hard all world

DeletedUser4918

I would also ask you to refrain from making attacks on my person constantly this clearly does break the forum and game rules and I may seek action if it continues.[/QUOTE]
so you don't like my comments about you and may "take action" lol
but its okay for you to draw your stupid little memes with GRD and myself on them and that is okay?? HMMM
seems you can dish it out but not take it back ;)

DeletedUser4689

Please point out where I attacked you personally as you have done repeatedly to me. I will sit and wait and never get a reply because it doesn't exist.

DeletedUser4689

@Frippen you've been awfully quiet the past few days friend. I think all of us are dying to know what made you change your mind.

DeletedUser2616

I was top for bash in a tribe that I was leading a while back (en17, HSW), but I was also pretty much a tard wrangler and jumped ship first chance I got so there's that.

DeletedUser1581

I was top for bash in a tribe that I was leading a while back (en17, HSW), but I was also pretty much a tard wrangler and jumped ship first chance I got so there's that.
A peaceful, philanthropist who shown patience. Sounds good to me ....

DeletedUser2616

Well there's also the fact that those people made me swear I'll never lead another tribe again, lel

DeletedUser3191

We did not backstab you...get the truth from your leaders before you shoot your mouth off. For goodness sake, several of your council actually joined us after we dropped alliance as they knew you guys did not live up to our agreement when we allied. We did everything we agreed to when we allied. You guys OCL continued to hug everyone on the map even though you agreed to drop your additional allies/NAPS and recruited like crazy. We asked you numerous times to assist in fighting along side us and you did not help at all. OCL were hugging their way through world and your stats show it. When you check out stats of GRD, its clear we have been fighting since world started so us using you as cannot fodder is actually quite amusing lol. The rest of your post makes no sense lol...why would it not be okay if we grabbed GRD villages ( I assume you are referring to inactive players) so its customary for tribes to internal their own. And I think you are saying I have not I hate a certain player in GRD who is coining but coining is part of the game and each tribe has their own coiners so nothing I can do about that.
You are correct though...as I said above the world is not over so I hope there is lots of fighting left for all of us :)
I was never with OCL,,, get your facts right

DeletedUser4918

I was never with OCL,,, get your facts right
oops...never noticed you before players from OCL started fleeing and magically KOL showed up in rankings lol...now really confused though..how did we betray KOL?? Only contact with you guys was you asking for diplo and me saying no so how did we betray you ??

DeletedUser4918

Please point out where I attacked you personally as you have done repeatedly to me. I will sit and wait and never get a reply because it doesn't exist.
read back to every message you sent with my name in it lol...do any of them not seem personal lol. I responded in kind and made personal comments about you...but if you are fair and read thread back pretty sure I not only had no clue who you were before you started bashing me and GRD but you threw the first punch so like I said if you want to dish it out...be prepared to take it back :)

DeletedUser4689

I only attacked the substance of your arguments never you personally. Unless of course you take my flattery of comparing you to the greatest player ever to play this game as being an attack on you.

DeletedUser4271

all this dick beating and whipping out going on. bbut in the end it all boils down to yet another tribe merged with the top 2/3 and now fight the remainder of a dead world.only this time its not one of the usual tribe groups doing it,nan etc.
Oh and princess darling.your bashpoints are utterly disgusting.even I working 65hours+ a week in a kitchen and i still managed to lead one of the top 3 tribes and gain over 500k bashpoints easily. all whilst not having a co-op myself.Get good.