• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The servers are becoming a joke!

DeletedUser2161

I left Travian to play this game, however I'm thinking that was a massive mistake, because I've been unable to connect to Kronborg for 2 days now. However, the people around me are still gaining in points, it's only a matter of time before I'm attacked and lose everyone! I'm falling mega behind because of the servers.

For a company that's been handling servers for years, it's pathetic.

DeletedUser2124

The problem might be there at your computer if it works fine for everyone else...

DeletedUser2161

The problem might be there at your computer if it works fine for everyone else...

The problem might be on my computer? Oh yes! That's it! My Andriod, My Gaming Pc and the Laptop I'm on now, all 3 are working incorrectly. Not quite pal. The servers are dodgy. I think I'm going to join Travian again, at least they know how to run servers properly.

DeletedUser2183

You cannot log in at all for 2 days? Or only sporadically? I also have log-in problems now and then, but not that I cant join for so long.

DeletedUser

The problem might be on my computer? Oh yes! That's it! My Andriod, My Gaming Pc and the Laptop I'm on now, all 3 are working incorrectly. Not quite pal. The servers are dodgy. I think I'm going to join Travian again, at least they know how to run servers properly.

Not really it could be a DNS issue it could be a problem with your ISP traffic shaping or throttling there are a lot of things it can be except the servers. It could be that you downloaded some nasty man on boy videos and you are being subjected to packet sniffing by Interpol which is causing the packets to become corrupted and rejected by the server... we really do not know :/

DeletedUser2185

We always let the players know when server are down for more than a day. Past few weeks we have had updates regularly, and no server has been down for more than a few hours.

I would check your internet as well, make sure your download and upload speeds are within the appropriate ranges. Usually the servers work fine, with the occasional kink here and there.

-Canibal

DeletedUser

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache <- Flush your DNS

http://www.wikihow.com/Refresh-Your-IP-Address-on-a-Windows-Computer <- Refresh your IP

Try rebooting your router through your local address, IP should be on your router, EG: http://192.168.0.1

Check your logs in your router and make sure you do not have incoming denial of service attacks, if you do, reboot your router to change your IP.

These are a few steps you could follow if you or anybody else experiences these issues in the future.

If you're using Vista/Windows 7, make sure you open Command Prompt as an administrator otherwise inputting commands will not work.