• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The return of the Race to 2000!

DeletedUser6

42qtHjB.png

Dear Players,

We have decided to run this even on Castel Del Monte (EN3) Just like last time we will give out six total prizes. Three for players who have used crowns to get there and three for those who have not used crowns (absolutely no crowns). The rules are simple:
  • Post a screenshot of the rankings as soon as you reach 2000 points.
  • The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you will lose out.
The prizes are:
1st to reach 2000 by using crowns: 1000 crown prize
1st to reach 2000 without using crowns: 1000 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 500 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 500 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 200 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 200 crown prize​

Easy, simple, and fun! Let the games begin!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser299

I think you should just track in game who gets to 2k points first. Lets say you have to set a build which will take you to 2k points and will finish while a player is at work, its not really fair for that player not to win just because he/she can't post it here immediately.

DeletedUser6

Thanks for the feedback but unless someone is participating on the forums they will not be eligible. If I took the first people who hit the mark, it would not accomplish the task.

DeletedUser

dangerousdan;n5793 said:
I think you should just track in game who gets to 2k points first. Lets say you have to set a build which will take you to 2k points and will finish while a player is at work, its not really fair for that player not to win just because he/she can't post it here immediately.

I think this is a more of a forum game where spiking forum activity is the dev's main goal.

DeletedUser299

Well that's fair enough as I'd certainly like to see more activity on the forum, but we are active forum members yet the same problem may exist for us - that the task could be completed before we are able to get online to post it.

Its another example of a benefit given to those who can spend all day on the game.

DeletedUser6

You make a valid point, perhaps this contest does not fit for everyone, but I promise I will come up with contests in the future that will. I can assure you my goal is to make this a fun, safe, and troll free environment.

DeletedUser

interesting :) glad that I've decided to give the forum a look

DeletedUser768

Well this will be fun , because i missed out on last chance :)

DeletedUser

Darn not only did i start late but i didnt bring my running shoes for this race!!!:confused: Ill try my best tho

DeletedUser

i try and run my own event in the tribes im in can be fun
i think a good Halloween quest would be finding a set of pumpkins
so the user would have to raid barbarian villages to get certain number pumpkins each pumkin with a number with say like a total of 24 to collect witch the user would turn in for a prize say like 1000 of a certain troop kind or reasouces and premium tools with rare occasions for top units
a game i play use to run this
but to spice things up you could make it pvp also where you attack players for pumkins but since half are dead anyhows no point but your could do it so active players can be attacked for their pumpkins
to make it hard for bigger players to do this to smaller player you could give them a chance to dodge with their pumkins with their paladins
just an idea eh

DeletedUser811

Looks like we have 2 people over 2k now, but nobody has posted. Maybe when I'm over 2k in a week or so I'll still have a chance :p

DeletedUser

How long is a typical waiting time to confirm That I am the first to post a score over 2k, and moreso done it using no crowns ?