• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Olympians(AoT)

DeletedUser3669

So T-P are willing to sacrifice their players for diplomacy, fair enough as it does make sense pragmatically but surely it would give your players the impression that they are expendable if their circumstances go the wrong way?

Though again it does make sense as T-P can focus on the other fronts and looking back in a couple of months that decision may be what lets T-P win the world as they can shore up the front while expanding elsewhere and then come back when the time comes.

not really this was a very sensitive matter.
A few weeks ago when T-P only existed in the western area I went from D-K to T-P and our leader DoctorEvil told me this:
''you are far away from our core, if you cannot survive alone for a while, you are expendable'' I accepted it and i survived through that process. This player had the same options. He joined us knowing, If he bite to much we won't be able to save him. it's simple as that.

we tried to help him but our support was to far away and HED showed some impressive coordination willing to sacrifice a great deal of nukes to get the job done, so i got a great deal of respect for their members now.
While i saw that their members lack in skills of ''sniping'' nobles they were willing to sacrifice nukes. So there is room to improve but they are strong :)

DeletedUser

not really this was a very sensitive matter.
A few weeks ago when T-P only existed in the western area I went from D-K to T-P and our leader DoctorEvil told me this:
''you are far away from our core, if you cannot survive alone for a while, you are expendable'' I accepted it and i survived through that process. This player had the same options. He joined us knowing, If he bite to much we won't be able to save him. it's simple as that.

we tried to help him but our support was to far away and HED showed some impressive coordination willing to sacrifice a great deal of nukes to get the job done, so i got a great deal of respect for their members now.
While i saw that their members lack in skills of ''sniping'' nobles they were willing to sacrifice nukes. So there is room to improve but they are strong :)

A logical way to do things, DoctorEvil is switched on. Still disappointed HED allied with T-P though, would like to have seen if T-P could weather the storm of fighting everyone at once, but as I said before a safe and sensible move in the short term.

DeletedUser3669

I think both sides would have to much to lose. HED being in GLD area were they are expanding rapidly and T-P got some of it's strongest players close to several HED 20k players. I think this was in HED favour.

But i like HED leadership, they got the same brains and ideas as T-P so i think we will play proffesional with each other and if we end up fighting each other in end game i think it will be 100% proffesional, a friendly banter. I would not be surprised if i end up playing with these kind of players in future realm. They are just the kind of people i'm looking for

DeletedUser3682

You post about AoT sniping one of your recently nobled villages by your leader and make it out that taking a village in this manner does not count because your leader was foolish enough to assume we would not try and did not Def it.
You also show where we have been barb munching as if your players have not just look at TW2 stats.
At least my propaganda was satirical.

DeletedUser3669

You post about AoT sniping one of your recently nobled villages by your leader and make it out that taking a village in this manner does not count because your leader was foolish enough to assume we would not try and did not Def it.
You also show where we have been barb munching as if your players have not just look at TW2 stats.
At least my propaganda was satirical.

well we may have taken 1-2 for strategic position but yours is actively nobling barbs ^^

Also it's not foolishly to take a village as long as you can afford it, better to try and get the village instead of doing like torden and your turtle over there. and build tons of deff and never expand.

oh wait, what happend with torden? ooh now i remember... he got rekt eventually because you build OFFENSIVE faster than defence.

DeletedUser3682

1 or 2 your noble stats read like an all you can eat buffet at the barbarian restaurant.

DeletedUser3682

Please......he is way too busy. Who is next on the list anyway now that you have swept us aside?

DeletedUser3682

I think we can all agree AoT won this one ;) Might as well close this thread

DeletedUser3817

won what? your losing the war in En20 so what have you won xD?

an argument lol?

your tribe have nobled 7 barbs below 3k points in the past 2 days. and you have lost like 5 villages to T-P and captured 1 village from T-P. kind off..... bad

DeletedUser3682

Sorry thought we needed some light hearted fun as the maps one keeps getting so heated. I'm sorry for been such an antagonist in there.